20 May '16
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 15:52
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 15:541 edit
    @divegeester
    I challenge you on it because it is made up terminology which is directly in conflict with scriptural descriptions and metaphors. I.e. error.

Is "office of son" made up terminology you use?

I didn't see "organic union" in the Bible.
    But could you show me where I can see "office of son" in the Bible?

Above does "None" mean there is no Bible verse using that phrase "office of son"?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 16:00
    @sonship said
    Divegeester,

Could you show me where the phrase "office of son" is in the Bible?

I didn't see "Trinity" or "four-in-one".
    But neither do I recall ever seeing "office of son".

Locate that for me if you would.
    People will always fail to communicate biblical doctrine accurately when they start using their own terms, expressions and jargon. You are the chief offender in this horrendous practice. Your posting is annoying and often deceitful.

Here is what Paul says, plus there are some supporting passages in Revelation:

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. (1 Corinthians 15:22-28 KJV)

Let me summarise what the bible says, for you since I know you like to twist the bible

- Christ will reign upon his return [1,000 yrs per Revelation]
    - His reign must eliminate all enemies including death at the end of his reign
    - At this point Christ delivers the Kingdom to God, at which point he is subject to God.

Its simple, dont twist it.
  4. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 16:11
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 16:123 edits
    Divegeester,

"Fountain filled with blood" is not a phrase EXACTLY found in the Bible.
    But it appears neither is "office of son" unless you locate it for us.

So Christians should not use the phrase "fountain filled with blood" but it is
    okay for you to use "office of son" ?

But how come you can use a made up expression to convey something you believe you see in Scripture yet I cannot use a made up expression to convey something I see in Scripture ?

I don't understand.
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 16:36
    @divegeester
    The trinity is the Father, Son and the Holly Spirit. Christ became flesh before the trinity not after. While Christ was on earth in this form he could only be at one place at one time. After Christ rose from the death of this flesh body you mention the trinity was formed. This is not only for our sins but at this point Christ is in spirt form and able to be everywhere at once and allowing you to pray directly to God.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 16:41
    @mike69 said
    @divegeester
    The trinity is the Father, Son and the Holly Spirit. Christ became flesh before the trinity not after. While Christ was on earth in this form he could only be at one place at one time. After Christ rose from the death of this flesh body you mention the trinity was formed. This is not only for our sins but at this point Christ is in spirt form and able to be everywhere at once and allowing you to pray directly to God.
    There was no Father, Son and Holy Spirit before Christ came as flesh to this earth then. Is that what you are saying?
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 16:57
    @Rajk999
    You asked a question I answered it about Christ and flesh. I’m just a follower not God. Why would you ask a question that no one knows the answer to as an attempt to validate your OPINIONS.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 17:021 edit
    @mike69 said
    @Rajk999
    You asked a question I answered it about Christ and flesh. I’m just a follower not God. Why would you ask a question that no one knows the answer to as an attempt to validate your OPINIONS.
    I just asked a question and you did not answer it.
    You said there was no Trinity before Christ
    Why are you avoiding the question?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 17:081 edit
    @sonship said
    How do you feel about Ephesians 1:21 which says Christ is raised "above all rule and authority and power and lordship and every name that is named not only in this age but also in that which is to come."

In what age will the Son no longer be "above all rule and authority and power and lordship" ?
    God is ONE entity.

This means that ostensibly the father, the son and the Holy Spirit are the same entity, revealed in different ways. They are offices, manifestations, images etc of the ONE God. The ONE God revealing himself in various ways.

The son, the office of son, the manifestation of son, is not eternal. You will not find the phrase “eternal son” in the Bible. God is eternal and in order to pay the price, he became human, wrapped himself in a veil of weak flesh, lived the life ascended. Eventually that flesh will once again sit on the throne of heaven. There is only one king, there is only one throne of authority.

So I “feel” fine thanks
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 17:091 edit
    @rajk999 said
    There was no Father, Son and Holy Spirit before Christ came as flesh to this earth then. Is that what you are saying?
    Ok look.
    You are God, you are spirit and without “form”.
    You create form.
    You need to enter the form you made.
    You become flesh and live among us.

It’s quite simple
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 17:15
    @sonship said
    Divegeester,

"Fountain filled with blood" is not a phrase EXACTLY found in the Bible.
    But it appears neither is "office of son" unless you locate it for us.

So Christians should not use the phrase "fountain filled with blood" but it is
    okay for you to use "office of son" ?

But how come you can use a made up expression to co ...[text shortened]... cannot use a made up expression to convey something I see in Scripture ?

I don't understand.
    Because I’m not using my phrase to worship God. I’m acknowledging that it is a metaphor to help you understand the dynamic of the godhead.

There are not really “offices” but I can’t think of a better way to try to explain it.
  13. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 17:23
    @Rajk999
    No my friend I said us on earth don’t know the answer to that. I do have my beliefs from my own relationship with Christ. I don’t think your wanting my feelings and opinions like your giving me.

I can tell your not stupid so you are obliviously not looking for answers but to make unfounded comments and argue. Why don’t you answer my question. Also what happened in your relationship to make you so bitter towards God. Don’t tell me other peoples actions
    because that true relationship is only affected by one and it’s not God
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 17:27
    @mike69 said
    @Rajk999
    No my friend I said us on earth don’t know the answer to that. I do have my beliefs from my own relationship with Christ. I don’t think your wanting my feelings and opinions like your giving me.

I can tell your not stupid so you are obliviously not looking for answers but to make unfounded comments and argue. Why don’t you answer my question. Also what happe ...[text shortened]... me other peoples actions
    because that true relationship is only affected by one and it’s not God
    No... You said there was no Trinity before Christ came in the flesh. All I asked was for clarification.

Im not one to dwell on your personal remarks so dont waste your time.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Apr '21 17:323 edits
    @divegeester
    God is ONE entity.

I did not see "ONE entity" exactly in the Bible like I didn't see "triune God" exactly either.

It is okay for you to express "ONE entity" [a phrase not found] but it is not okay
    for me to say "Triune God" [a phrase not found].

How come you get to speak of "ONE entity" but I cannot speak of "Triune God"?

Is this a double standard you're employing here ?

This means that ostensibly the father, the son and the Holy Spirit are the same entity, revealed in different ways.

I assume that "different ways" mean "more than one" way?

Does "different ways" mean in [plural] ways ?

In this passage did God express Himself in [plural] or "different ways" at the same time?

"And having been baptized, Jesus went up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming upon Him. And behold, a voice out of the heavens, saying, This is My Son, the Beloved, in whom I have found My delight." (Matt. 3:16,17)

Did God the "ONE entity" manifest Himself simultaneously and at the same time in [plural] or "different ways"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree