1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '21 06:52
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    Explain what I said in the immediately previous posts about what happens to Christ after He "hands over" or "delivers up the kingdom" to His God and Father. Explain what you mean about that terminating Christ's office as Son of God.
    But you already know the answer to your question because you fully understand what I believe about the nature of the godhead. So why are you asking the question?

If you don’t fully understand what I believe than just say so.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '21 06:53
    @sonship said
    Do you think your shifting to ask me about my behavior will defend your unitarian denial of Christ's eternal Deity?
    “Unitarian”

So you DO claim to know what I believe about the godhead?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 May '21 11:542 edits
    @divegeester said
    “Unitarian”

So you DO claim to know what I believe about the godhead?
    You resort to too many tricks.

I have associated "unitarian" to some of things you have told me for a long time. Why act as if I have sprung a surprise on you hitherto not mentioned ?

I'll tell what I will do for you. And this will have to be the last offer.

You explain clearly what happens to the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God on the day after He hands over or delivers up the kingdom to His God and Father. And I'll let you have the last word on THIS thread. After you give a definite and more full answer to this question I will stop writing to the thread Who of the "trinity" became flesh?

That's it Dive. If this does not convince you of my genuine curiosity as to how you would explain your belief in the Son of God's office being no more, I can do no more.

Your OP posed a question. I think I gave my answer to your question.
    I ask you about something. "What do you mean the Son of God is not eternal? What happens to Him after He hands over or delivers up the kingdom?"

Anyone wanting to know what discussion we had can read the thread from the start. That's about all I have to write on this particular thread. The final word on this thread is yours. Don't waste it.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '21 12:221 edit
    @sonship said
    I'll tell what I will do for you. And this will have to be the last offer.
    I have asked you maybe a dozen times across different threads, whether or not you understand what it is a believe about the godhead and you refuse to answer.

So no, I’m not chasing any more of your staw men red herrings until you do answer.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '21 12:25
    @sonship said
    That's it Dive. If this does not convince you of my genuine curiosity as to how you would explain your belief in the Son of God's office being no more, I can do no more.
    Answer my repeated question honestly, before firing questions at me. I want to see you man up and tell the truth about whether or not you understand what I believe about the godhead.

The ball is in your court and has been for days.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 May '21 17:29

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree