Who created evil?

Who created evil?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I don't recall him acknowledging that I am. I have never referred to him as a non Christian. When I said he is attacking his 'fellow Christians' does that not mean I acknowledge him as one?
You can't have it both ways. Do you acknowledge him as your fellow Christian? A while ago you refused to. Now you are suggesting some words you used indicate that you do. Which is it to be?

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

I don't recall him acknowledging that I am.
The question was: Has he ever refused to acknowledge you as, or denied that you are, a fellow Christian?

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fmf
You can't have it both ways. Do you acknowledge him as your fellow Christian? A while ago you refused to. Now you are suggesting some words you used indicate that you do. Which is it to be?
I said I don't know whether he is or not but sure I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Moves
02 Aug 17

The question was: Has he ever refused to acknowledge you as, or denied that you are, a fellow Christian?
Why don't you ask him.

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker to divegeester
Are you a Christian?
Why were you asking a Christian this? Were you upset?

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

Why don't you ask him.
Because my question is in reply to something you said and not something he said.

Moves
02 Aug 17

Why were you asking a Christian this? Were you upset?
Because he said 'Disappointing. Not one single Christian has the nuts to stand up for scripture and unecquivocally acknowledge that GOD CREATED EVIL.'. So I wanted to know if the post was addressed to himself as well or whether he didn't see himself as a Christian.

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

Because he said 'Disappointing. Not one single Christian has the nuts to stand up for scripture and unecquivocally acknowledge that GOD CREATED EVIL.'. So I wanted to know if the post was addressed to himself as well or whether he didn't see himself as a Christian.
You were... asking him if his post was addressed to himself? And you now claim you don’t know if he sees himself as a Christian? Blimey.

Moves
02 Aug 17

You were... asking him if his post was addressed to himself? And you now claim you don’t know if he sees himself as a Christian? Blimey.
Not a single Christian, he said. That includes him doesn't it if he sees himself as one.

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

Not a single Christian, he said. That includes him doesn't it if he sees himself as one.
You actually think he doesn't see himself as a Christian?

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

...I don't think any 'Christian' should be attacking other 'Christians'....
Have you ever confronted - in public, here - the likes of josephw, Eladar, Suzianne, Rajk999, sonship and others on this?

Moves
02 Aug 17

You actually think he doesn't see himself as a Christian?
Well either he was attacking himself or he was excluding himself from the Christian group.

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

Well either he was attacking himself or he was excluding himself from the Christian group.
You are now claiming... he was possibly attacking himself?

What kind of rabbit warren is this you have retreated into?

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

I think God says we shouldn't judge others because we can't see the motives of the heart.
Do you feel that publicly refusing to acknowledge a self-professed and self-identifying Christian (which is, in practical terms, all you are, as well) as a fellow Christian is an example of "judging others"?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Aug 17

Have you ever confronted - in public, here - the likes of josephw, Eladar, Suzianne, Rajk999, sonship and others on this?
He knows my position on Christians and Christianity. Basically I dont attack those who know the teachings of Christ and who believe that they are good teachings worth following. Some Christians dont fall in this group, so I 'attack' these types only.