Who created evil?

Who created evil?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Have you ever confronted - in public, here - the likes of josephw, Eladar, Suzianne, Rajk999, sonship and others on this?
Have you ever confronted- in public, here - the likes of divegeester, Ghost of a Duke, Rajk999, Think of One, avalanchethecat etc?

F

Moves
02 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Have you ever confronted- in public, here - the likes of divegeester, Ghost of a Duke, Rajk999, Think of One, avalanchethecat etc?
This question is supposed to be a reply to my question? Well. What are you asking me?Have I ever confronted them, as a Christian, for being 'Christians attacking Christian's, or for perhaps not being real Christians? No. Why would I?

Moves
02 Aug 17
1 edit

I don't know for sure if he is a Christian or not. But I don't think any 'Christian' should be attacking other 'Christians' or using fowl language.
Did you say you were a teacher of English?

😵

Moves
02 Aug 17

I don't know for sure if he is a Christian or not. But I don't think any 'Christian' should be attacking other 'Christians' or using fowl language.
Or deliberately deceiving people by changing accounts?!

What did you say about short memory?

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

On stuff other than what we are discussing? Yes. All of them at one point or another about various things.

Moves
02 Aug 17
1 edit

The way I understand the scripture God 'created calamity and disaster' by creating us with a free will. It was not meant to be evil but has the capacity for evil because we can choose to do evil. God does not make our choices for us.
Can you explain how your "understanding" of "god created calamity and disaster" means god is not responsible for creating the calamities and the disasters?

Moves
02 Aug 17

As far as I recall he called me a troll and everything but a Christian. Your memory seems short.
You are a troll. Or at least when you were posting and I called you a troll, you were behaving like one.

Do you think calling someone a troll amounts to "attacking other Christians"?

Moves
02 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
Did you say you were a teacher of English?

😵
That's just foul play. I currently teach Physics.

Moves
02 Aug 17

I don't know for sure if he is a Christian or not.
I am a Christian, do you take my word for it or do you think I'm lying?

F

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @rajk999
[Fertchmyjunk/dj2becker] knows my position on Christians and Christianity. Basically I dont attack those who know the teachings of Christ and who believe that they are good teachings worth following. Some Christians dont fall in this group, so I 'attack' these types only.
Yes, he's crossed swords with you, I know. That leaves josephw, Eladar, Suzianne, and sonship. I am unable to discern Fertchmyjunk/dj2becker's supposed distaste for Christians attacking Christians from his interactions with them. If he has reprimanded them, I missed it.

Moves
02 Aug 17

I don't recall him acknowledging that I am. I have never referred to him as a non Christian. When I said he is attacking his 'fellow Christians' does that not mean I acknowledge him as one?
I acknowledge that you are a Christian based on you claiming you are one.

Moves
02 Aug 17

I said I don't know whether he is or not but sure I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
What benefit is that then? Lol.

Moves
02 Aug 17

Because he said 'Disappointing. Not one single Christian has the nuts to stand up for scripture and unecquivocally acknowledge that GOD CREATED EVIL.'. So I wanted to know if the post was addressed to himself as well or whether he didn't see himself as a Christian.
Do you acknowledge that I am a Christian?

Yes, or no.

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
I am a Christian, do you take my word for it or do you think I'm lying?
Sometimes I find it hard to believe but sure I'll take your word for it.

Moves
02 Aug 17

Not a single Christian, he said. That includes him doesn't it if he sees himself as one.
Are you so deep in the hole you are digging for yourself that you have to resort to this kind of forum convolution?