1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 10:37
    @moonbus said
    I'm not asking you to believe me; ask those who have received the authority and the blessing from him whom you worship.
    What do you want me to ask them...

"Is moonbus at RHP correct when he claims that Biblical scripture is of tertiary importance" ?

Should I just phone them up or do you have an email address?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 10:42
    @moonbus said
    It rather surprises me that you seem to have no knowledge of this, as it pertains to the elementary inner workings and detail of how the salvational message is propagated in Christianity.
    You shouldn't be surprised at all - I've been posting in here for 11 years and my views of established corporate religion are well documented across dozens of threads over that time.

All this stuff you are on about...it's just religious rhetoric and appeals to authority wrapped up in made-up scriptural unsupported doctrines and the claimed authority of a bunch of dudes in corporate religion.It means nothing to me whatsoever.

It rather surprises me that a person like yourself seems to have been suckered into believing all this stuff.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 10:451 edit
    @moonbus said
    Whether I personally believe any of this has no bearing on the discussion, just as I am quite happy to discuss evolution with people don't believe it.
    Of course what you believe has a bearing on the discussion - this is a forum about what people believe about spiritual and religious matters which is what we are discussing.

The topic can of course be discussed irrespective of what you believe or I believe if you like, but you will still need to come up with some sort historical proof that your claims are substantiated by more than the alleged laying on of hands over a 2000 year period.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 20:241 edit
    @divegeester

Why should anyone bother to pray for your death when it's going to happen anyway, you vicious harridan?

Sorry, I meant Tool of the Accuser.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree