What! No “dive is...” threads today?

What! No “dive is...” threads today?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
24 Aug 19

@fmf said
The post you are replying is about and addressed to SecondSon.
Perfect.
Focus on semantics, and ignore content.

You are shameful FMF.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
24 Aug 19

@fmf said
Doesn't it make you a hypocrite?
There's a little hypocrite in all of us.

No. It doesn't make me a hypocrite per se. The fault lies in the one that initiates the name calling. The hypocrite is the one hiding behind the mask.

Hebrews 4:13
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

I know you don't like quoted verses on account of the fact you give them no credence, but I would be fooling myself if I thought I could pretend to be something or someone I'm not.

It's a level playing field. One should say what they mean and mean what they say.

Calling someone a hypocrite is pretentious, on our part, especially considering there is one who sees right through us.

F

Moves
25 Aug 19

F

Moves
25 Aug 19

@secondson said
No. It doesn't make me a hypocrite per se. The fault lies in the one that initiates the name calling. The hypocrite is the one hiding behind the mask.
You aren't using the word hypocrite correctly. You are browbeating another poster for something you do yourself.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
27 Aug 19

@fmf said
You aren't using the word hypocrite correctly. You are browbeating another poster for something you do yourself.
How very hypocritical of you.

F

Moves
27 Aug 19

@secondson said
How very hypocritical of you.
You still don't seem to get what the words "hypocrisy" and "hypocritical" and "hypocrite" mean.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Aug 19

@secondson said
No. That's just you dredging up old arguments out of their contexts and retrieving fodder for your cannon.
Ah I see, so when you say reprehensible things, when you call people nasty names, when you ridicule and judge...it’s all ok because pretty soon it will “old arguments”.

Your an unimpressive hypocrite.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Right on sister!!!
😀
Don't agree with me.

It makes me look bad AND it pisses me off.

And oh, yeah, I'm not your sister.

c

Moves
28 Aug 19

@suzianne said
Don't agree with me.

It makes me look bad AND it pisses me off.

And oh, yeah, I'm not your sister.
I've got news for you, we agree on almost everything, with the exception of your stance on abortion. I disagree with your opinion of putting women's rights over a woman choosing to value her own body 'before' she gets pregnant, along with responsible behavior. And of course that pisses you off.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
I've got news for you, we agree on almost everything, with the exception of your stance on abortion. I disagree with your opinion of putting women's rights over a woman choosing to value her own body 'before' she gets pregnant, along with responsible behavior. And of course that pisses you off.
How’s the “awesomeness” coming along chaney3?

c

Moves
28 Aug 19
1 edit

@divegeester said
How’s the “awesomeness” coming along chaney3?
10 thumbs down, but hangin tough.
Being awesome isn't appreciated in the GF.

Edit: I did get 1 thumb up though, likely from Suzianne.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
And I disagree with your arrogant and holier-than-thou stance that you feel you can tell women what to do with our own bodies. We don't need your advice.

c

Moves
28 Aug 19

@suzianne said
And I disagree with your arrogant and holier-than-thou stance that you feel you can tell women what to do with our own bodies. We don't need your advice.
Okay, so you women worry about pregnancy 'after' the fact.

Same with HIV?

Does women's rights give you the right to get HIV, then worry about it 'after'?

As long as men don't tell you what to do, right?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Same with HIV?
Why are you so concerned about how women run their lives when your own life is clearly a chaotic cluster-fuk of substance abuse and general nincompoopery?

c

Moves
28 Aug 19

@chaney3 said

Same with HIV?

Make a point about this dive, if you have one.

We can talk about my life later.

You always deflect issues.