1. S. Korea
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 02:40
    @fmf said
    A "video or audio platform"?

What on Earth are you on about?
    Name a thing -- and let's debate it.

We can debate it right here in text, or we can use a VOIP service and have a discussion, then put the audio file on some platform so people can listen to it.

You accuse me of running away and refusing to debate a topic.

I am inviting you to confront me in real time and debate any topic you would like, or to pick a topic right here & I will debate you via text.

If you think I am a coward and run away from topics, you should be ready to prove your baseless assertion.

Because I do not hang with you 1:1 through your asinine & repetitive questions in a thread where other people are sying MUCH more interesting things does no tmean that I 'run away.'

Put up, or shut up.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 03:03
    @philokalia said
    You accuse me of running away and refusing to debate a topic.
    I am not refusing to debate. I tried to debate. But you took flight. We will see when it happens again.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 03:04
    @philokalia said
    If you think I am a coward and run away from topics, you should be ready to prove your baseless assertion.
    If some people here think I am lying about you, I'm OK with that.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 03:05
    @philokalia said
    let's even have a voice to voice debate and put it up on a video or audio platform and let the forum hear us speak about the topic.
    What are you on about? What "video or audio platform" are you talking about?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 03:15
    @philokalia said
    we can use a VOIP service and have a discussion, then put the audio file on some platform so people can listen to it.
    Why?
  6. S. Korea
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 04:13
    @fmf said
    Why?
    I can't think of a better way to illustrate that I am ready to have a long-form debate about a topic and not run away than to agree to show up & record one, and then do it.

That's why.

^^
  7. S. Korea
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 04:15
    @fmf said
    I am not refusing to debate. I tried to debate. But you took flight. We will see when it happens again.
    You

(a) don't say when I took flight and don't point to a place where I did.
    (b) don't offer a topic for me to debate with you right here in text, or bring up any topic at all in general for me to take on.
    (c) have no interest in discussing with me over Skype or some other service and then recording it to prove that I do not run away.

Geez, bro, sounds a lot like an empty accusation to me.

You are saying I run away; I say I don't run away, and I am challenging you to MAKE me run away. You refuse to engage because you know that you can't.

Just shut your mouth or debate me like a man.

You don't have two legs to stand on.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 04:40
    @philokalia said
    You have no interest in discussing with me over Skype or some other service and then recording it to prove that I do not run away.
    Why are you being so creepy?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 04:42
    @philokalia said
    You don't offer a topic for me to debate with you right here in text, or bring up any topic at all in general for me to take on.
    Feel free to contribute to any thread I start or to reply to any comment I post, whether it was something I posted in the past and you sidestepped it, or whether it is anything I post from this day onwards.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 04:43
    @philokalia said
    I can't think of a better way to illustrate that I am ready to have a long-form debate about a topic and not run away than to agree to show up & record one, and then do it.
    "Record" one?
  11. S. Korea
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 05:40
    Everyone sees that you accuse me of running away but you do not want to even want to say where I have run away or have me return to address it. You do not have a topic in mind for me to discuss where you think you got me or something.

I am not the one running away.

Come up with something, or stop wasting my time with baseless accusations.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 06:00
    @philokalia said
    Everyone sees that you accuse me of running away but you do not want to even want to say where I have run away or have me return to address it. You do not have a topic in mind for me to discuss where you think you got me or something.

I am not the one running away.

Come up with something, or stop wasting my time with baseless accusations.
    If there are people who think I am lying about you, I don't mind.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 06:47
    @philokalia said
    Name a thing -- and let's debate it.
    Start threads. See who's interested in whatever you propose.
  14. S. Korea
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 07:12
    @fmf said
    Start threads. See who's interested in whatever you propose.
    Lol, but you see, you had claimed I run away from certain topics. I don't even know these alleged topics I'm weak on.

I'm asking you prove your claim and stating that I'll come and stay to the end.
  15. S. Korea
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 07:14
    But, like I said: put up or shut up.

I don't need reply number 15 of restating the same unfounded claim or "what are you on about."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree