What is the most important human capacity?

What is the most important human capacity?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
He makes his case for his interpretation of the Bible better than you do for yours.
This is the crux of their problem. Many church Christians do not have an in depth knowledge of teachings of Christ and the Apostles. They know only they church dogma and they can provide references for that only. When it comes to the complete teachings of the Apostles they Im sure are surprised that I can produce verses to support what I say.

F

Moves
14 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @secondson
I take it you are a disciple of the troll then.

You obviously share with him belief in the doctrine of condemnation which comprises virtually 100% of all his posts.

[b]"He makes his case for his interpretation of the Bible better than you do for yours."

You got that right. It's his interpretation.

I, on the other hand, don't interp ...[text shortened]... You know he's lying, yet you defend his lies. Your bitterness against Jesus must go deep indeed.[/b]
I simply don't agree with you with regards to Rajk999.

Moves
14 May 18

You are forgiven.
That "blah blah blah" was uncalled for...
...what is your problem?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 18

I take it you are a disciple of the troll then.

You obviously share with him belief in the doctrine of condemnation which comprises virtually 100% of all his posts.

[b]"He makes his case for his interpretation of the Bible better than you do for yours."

You got that right. It's his interpretation.

I, on the other hand, don't interp ...[text shortened]... You know he's lying, yet you defend his lies. Your bitterness against Jesus must go deep indeed.[/b]
Utter and complete BS

F

Moves
14 May 18

I, on the other hand, don't interpret the scriptures. They quite clearly interpret themselves.
Presumably it is with your own personal interpretation of the Bible that you measure the veracity of the varying interpretations of the 40,000 or so denominations of Christianity out there.

F

Moves
14 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @wolfe63
...what is your problem?
The slight joke of me pompously ~ ironically, clearly ~ saying you are "forgiven" was enhanced, I thought, by removing the word "forgiveness" from your post.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
[b]"You are going to be cast into the eternal fire for preaching that"

Rajk preaches and teaches the doctrine of condemnation because he fails to recognize the truth of the gospel of the grace of God.

Rajk probably thinks he has some kind of apostolic authority based on how pleased God must be with all his good works.[/b]
What is a doctrine of condemnation? What have I said so far that us not supported by Jesus Christ and the Apostles? You preach a church doctrine which is not the whole Bible teaching. Churches do that and omit most of what the Bible says because if they did preach the whole truth their church would be empty and so would their bank accounts.

I suspect you are a pastor with your own church so much of what I say falls in your garden. You look at someone like me as that person who will take away your bank account because your livelihood depends on church membership. Hence your bitter hatred for me and what I say.

I have the support of Jesus and the Apostles. You have the support of the heads of your church.

Moves
14 May 18

The slight joke of me pompously ~ ironically, clearly ~ saying you are "forgiven" was enhanced, I thought, by removing the word "forgiveness" from your post.
Oh....I see. No problem.

I was wrong to assume sincere profundity was present in this Forum. It is only a Chess Site after all.

But, I also enjoy good banter as well.

Moves
14 May 18
1 edit

Oh....I see. No problem.

I was wrong to assume sincere profundity was present in this Forum. It is only a Chess Site after all.

But, I also enjoy good banter as well.
Personally, I always enjoy the word 'profundity' in a sentence. That, and of course, 'discombobulation'.

Edit. - Heck, let's include the ability to become 'discombobulated' as a contender for 'the most important human capacity.'

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 18

I think Rajk999 makes valuable, clear and fascinating contributions to this community and enhances its diversity of ideas and beliefs. Meanwhile you're not impressed by me and I'm not impressed by you. It's OK.
I’m impressed by your trolling. It’s the most high-level and sophisticated trolling I’ve seen.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 18

You are forgiven.
Why’d you insert “blah, blah, blah” in a serious and concise comment that directly addressed the OP?

Oh yeah. You’re a troll.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 18

This is the crux of their problem. Many church Christians do not have an in depth knowledge of teachings of Christ and the Apostles. They know only they church dogma and they can provide references for that only. When it comes to the complete teachings of the Apostles they Im sure are surprised that I can produce verses to support what I say.
You misinterpret verses very well. Your cherry picking skills are also impressive. Your understanding of Scripture, not so much.

But it’s not your intellect that prevents you from seeing the truth. It’s your chest puffing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 18

...what is your problem?
He’s a troll. That’s his problem - and, unfortunately, everyone else’s.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 18

Utter and complete BS
What a compelling argument!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 18

The only thing sadder than your constant trolling is your attempts at justifying it.