What Else in Revelation 14 ?

What Else in Revelation 14 ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Sep 19
1 edit

Now, Firstfruits as well as Harvest indicate the process of GROWTH and maturity.

Firstfruits were not made so instantaneously from the moment they were saved. By growing normally they will become Firstfruits.

This should mean that as any disciples learn to walk step by step with the Lord - setting the mind on the spirit, the Firstfruits will be no exception.

They FOLLOW the Lamb. The Lamb does not follow them as if they were instantaneously perfect disciples from the second they received the gift of eternal life.

And if growth is involved, then I think confession is necessarily a part of their learning to follow the Lamb.

The prophecy indicates that some human beings will have a unique experience, of believing and walking until they are raptured to Christ in heaven.

They never will physically die. this will occur towards the end of this age.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Sep 19
2 edits

Repentance is a change of mind - a change in the way a mind thinks.
The "fruit of repentance" is a change in living towards godliness.

Curiously, in the Gospel of John which undoubtedly is about how to receive the eternal life, the word "repentance" does not occur once.

Find the word "repent" or "repentance" anywhere in the Gospel of John.

Having said that, I am not saying there is no need for repentance. But repentance in the minds of some people is not the New Testament repentance. To some people repentance means to "turn over a new leaf".

Repentance in the New Testament is a change in thinking. And its fruit is being transformed by Christ making His home more and more in our hearts by faith.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Sep 19
1 edit

The uniqueness of the experience of the remnant of 144,000 Firstfruits is reflected in the uniqueness of the song they sing in heaven.

" And they sing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders;

and no one could learn the song except the hundred and forty-four thousand, who have been purchased from the earth." (Rev. 14:3)

There will be a people with a new song to sing celebrating the unique experience of being removed alive from the earth to stand with Christ. I don't see that they will ever face physical death.

Now some martyrs will die and be resurrected and raptured. That is mainly seen in chapter 12. These in chapter 14 live pleasingly to the Lord Jesus and like Enoch just appear physically with Him in heaven.

Where the heart has been they are taken to. They are rewarded by being raptured in their whole being before the great tribulation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Oct 19

No interests? I wanted to talk all about Revelation 14.

You guys sure know how to hurt a guy!
Please don't tell me there is no one else to talk to here but Rajk999.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Oct 19

@sonship said
Repentance is a change of mind - a change in the way a mind thinks.
The "fruit of repentance" is a change in living towards godliness.

Curiously, in the Gospel of John which undoubtedly is about how to receive the eternal life, the word "repentance" does not occur once.

Find the word "repent" or "repentance" anywhere in the Gospel of John.

Having said ...[text shortened]... . And its fruit is being transformed by Christ making His home more and more in our hearts by faith.
What utter garbage you preach. The Gospel [and Epistle] of John focuses on keeping the commandments of Christ, and this is the way to eternal life. Satanic people would see it and ignore it.

Joh_12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
Joh_13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Joh_14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Joh_14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
Joh_15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
Joh_15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
Joh_15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
Joh_15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

You got that Satan?
The keeping of the commandments is life eternal.
Those who keep the commandments are friends of Christ
Those who keep the commandments abide in Christ
Those who keep the commandments love Christ
Those who keep the commandments are loved by God
Those who keep the commandments get eternal life.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Oct 19
1 edit

Any other comments then from old "One Note Wally" here ?

Revelation chapter 14 ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Oct 19

@sonship said
Any other comments then from old "One Note Wally" here ?

Revelation chapter 14 ?
I think people are getting fed up with you and your lying deceitful doctrine of Satan. Here we have John saying over and over how critical keeping the commandments are and you cannot acknowledge that this is true. You instead lead people astray with your mouth worshiping foolishness.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Oct 19
1 edit

Any other comments for this thread on Revelation chapter 14 ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Oct 19

@sonship said
Any other comments for this thread on Revelation chapter 14 ?
You are such a shameless beggar. How many times will you beg people to comment.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Oct 19
2 edits

@Rajk999

I'm in good company. Even the Apostle Paul said he "beseeched" the Christians to receive his exhortations.

"I BESEECH you therefore, I the prisoner in the Lord, to walk worthy of the calling with which you are called." (Eph. 4;1)

"Shameless beggar" he too, huh?

Sometime before you die you should actually take some time to read through your New Testament. In fact I beg you to do so!

Contemporary English Version

As a prisoner of the Lord, I beg you to live in a way that is worthy of the people God has chosen to be his own.

New American Standard Bible

Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called,

World English Bible

I therefore, the prisoner in the Lord, beg you to walk worthily of the calling with which you were called,

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Oct 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

I'm in good company. Even the Apostle Paul said he "beseeched" the Christians to receive his exhortations.

"I BESEECH you therefore, I the prisoner in the Lord, to walk worthy of the calling with which you are called." (Eph. 4;1)
...[text shortened]... r in the Lord, beg you to walk worthily of the calling with which you were called, [/quote]
Paul is begging and beseeching people to follow after righteousness and good works. You are begging people to respond to your Satanic nonsense.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Oct 19
1 edit

@Rajk999

I think people are getting fed up with you and your lying deceitful doctrine of Satan.

[my bolding]

Anyone "fed up" because they think what I teach about Jesus Christ is a "lying deceitful doctrine of Satan," please come forward and say you agree with Rajk999.

If you're fed up with me posting for some other reason, you need not confirm the above.

Thanks.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Oct 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

I think people are getting fed up with you and your lying deceitful doctrine of Satan.

[my bolding]

Anyone "fed up" because they think what I teach about Jesus Christ is a "lying deceitful doctrine of Satan," please come forward and say you agree with Rajk999.

If you're fed up with me posting for some other reason, you need not confirm the above.

Thanks.
More childish attention-seeking behavior.
Go get some professional help.,

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Oct 19
2 edits

@rajk999 said
More childish attention-seeking behavior.
Go get some professional help.,
I don't think any professional help is needed to see if anyone else shares your accusations.

Stop trolling and give it a week to see if you're totally alone in this.

- Rajk999

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Oct 19

@sonship said
I don't think any professional help is needed to see if anyone else shares your accusations.

Stop trolling and give it a week to see if you're totally alone in this.

- Rajk999
You have been asking these kinds of stupid questions for months and you are being ignored. Get a life.

A Satanic doctrine is easy to spot. If a man cannot clearly and faithfully repeat the doctrine taught by Christ, then that doctrine is of Satan.