1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '19 18:372 edits
    @Rajk999

Nobody agrees with your reason for being "fed up" YET.

Maybe you should try to recruit some people who share your grandstand accusation.

I think people are getting fed up with you and your lying deceitful doctrine of Satan.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Oct '19 19:00
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

Nobody agrees with your reason for being "fed up" YET.

Maybe you should try to recruit some people who share your grandstand accusation.

I think people are getting fed up with you and your lying deceitful doctrine of Satan.
    Jesus Christ agrees with me. I know because I quote verbatim what He said. You quote what Witness Lee says and it is contrary to Christ. So I do not need people to agree with me. Have you noticed that I do not ask people what they think of the teachings of Christ? The teachings of Christ and obedience to His commandments is what matters. Nothing else is or any consequence.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '19 19:351 edit
    @Rajk999

You are just trying to save face from the disgrace of speaking like a fool in the heat of passion.

Try a few more feeble excuses WHY nobody else so far shares your troll trash talk.

4. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Oct '19 21:091 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

You are just trying to save face from the disgrace of speaking like a fool in the heat of passion.

Try a few more feeble excuses WHY nobody else so far shares your troll trash talk.

Like I said already, I do not need support. I stand with Christ and Christ stands with me. I do not need people to support me. If they do [and many do on this site], that is fine. You cannot argue with, neither defeat the teachings of Christ.

You apparently need people to support you, and need it so badly that you are prepared to go around begging for it. The reason is that you are not truly in Christ. As ToO pointed out you are not a true disciple of Christ, and you are floundering in false doctrines. You are a needy Satanic drama queen.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '19 21:182 edits
    @Rajk999
    I do not need support. I stand with Christ and Christ stands with me.

Sounds spiritual!

Still waiting for all the other "fed up" posters to agree that I present a "lying deceitful doctrine of Satan".

Got some more spiritual sounding excuses nobody confirms you ??
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Oct '19 21:56
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    I do not need support. I stand with Christ and Christ stands with me.

Sounds spiritual!

Still waiting for all the other "fed up" posters to agree that I present a "lying deceitful doctrine of Satan".

Got some more spiritual sounding excuses nobody confirms you ??
    The bible calls people like you 'menpleasers', and its not a compliment.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Oct '19 01:091 edit
    @Rajk999

The bible calls people like you 'menpleasers', and its not a compliment.

Don't blame your lies on other people being "menpleasers".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree