What does

What does "everybody is evil" mean?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Aug 15

Originally posted by Rajk999
It is not illogical dumbo ! There is actually a reason why God hardened Pharoahs heart, and it stated in the Bible:

And the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might shew these my signs before him: And that thou mayest tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son, what thi ...[text shortened]... 10:1-2)

Did you figure it out? God hardened Pharoahs heart in order to do something ...
Look, I have had enough of your trolling. This was not addressed to you. I have no desire to debate children, so please keep your religion to yourself, I am not interested in what you have to say.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Aug 15

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Look, I have had enough of your trolling. This was not addressed to you. I have no desire to debate children, so please keep your religion to yourself, I am not interested in what you have to say.
Cant handle the truth?

F

Moves
25 Aug 15

It's interesting how often the religionists in this community ~ Grampy Bobby, Suzianne, lemon lime, robbie carrobie come to mind ~ resort to calling people "trolls" - including each other - when they get flustered by debate and discussion on this debate and discussion forum.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
It's interesting how often the religionists in this community ~ Grampy Bobby, Suzianne, lemon lime, robbie carrobie come to mind ~ resort to calling people "trolls" - including each other - when they get flustered by debate and discussion on this debate and discussion forum.
Glad your interested

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
Maybe my definition of 'troll' is incorrect.

The correct definition is anyone who points out the flaws in your posts. 🙂 thats a troll .. oh .. and you are unable to respond .. Yep thats a troll

F

Moves
25 Aug 15

Glad your interested
I'm always interested in the way people behave.

F

Moves
25 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
Maybe my definition of 'troll' is incorrect.

The correct definition is anyone who points out the flaws in your posts. 🙂 thats a troll .. oh .. and you are unable to respond .. Yep thats a troll
robbie carrobie and lemon lime also sometimes call people "liars" when they are faced with difficult questions, evidence of their own inconsistency, or disagreement in general .🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
robbie carrobie and lemon lime also sometimes call people "liars" when they are faced with difficult questions, evidence of their own inconsistency, or disagreement in general .🙂
I didn't receive any "difficult" questions, and I don't care about your comparisons.
😴

F

Moves
25 Aug 15
2 edits

I didn't receive any "difficult" questions, and I don't care about your comparisons.
😴
So what are you on about? If you don't call other posters "liars" when you get bent out of shape, what have you got to worry about? I didn't say you did. Your 'religionist ripcord' seems to be to call someone a "troll" ~ or did I get the wrong end of the stick when you called Rajk999 a "troll"?

c

Moves
25 Aug 15

God hardened the heart of Pharoah, to make sure that the 10 plagues would happen. These plagues would damage innocent people. The Egyptian people, I am sure, did not want any part of these devastating plagues, which included death to children.

What is the issue here? Why would a Christian try to DEFEND God here? For what reason? To say that God needed a good reason to show His Almighty Power? Does a Christian believe that God was merely showboating? And wanted to show off His powers by killing crops, and causing disease and death? Is that really our God?

It may be the time to consider that our Bible was NOT at all inspired by a 'God', and....was just merely written by men. The only other option, is that the Bible is actually true......which, means that God is quite the madman!!!!

F

Moves
25 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by chaney3
It may be the time to consider that our Bible was NOT at all inspired by a 'God', and....was just merely written by men. The only other option, is that the Bible is actually true......which, means that God is quite the madman!!!!
On that other thread you said "I have read posters trying to defend God for what has taken place in the Old Testament. And.....they sound more deranged than the actual stories given". Is this story about 'why God hardened Pharoah's heart' an example of where you think Christians discussing it sound "more deranged" than the "madman" God you mention?

c

Moves
25 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
On that other thread you said [b]"I have read posters trying to defend God for what has taken place in the Old Testament. And.....they sound more deranged than the actual stories given". Is this story about 'why God hardened Pharoah's heart' an example of where you think Christians discussing it sound "more deranged" than the "madman" God you mention?[/b]
Yes. God cannot be defended.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
So what are you on about? If you don't call other posters "liars" when you get bent out of shape, what have you got to worry about? I didn't say you did. Your 'religionist ripcord' seems to be to call someone a "troll" ~ or did I get the wrong end of the stick when you called Rajk999 a "troll"?
I don't get bent out of shape, I get frustrated with ignorance sometimes, that's all.
How someone can say they believe the bible and ignore contradictions is beyond me.
God cannot be all light and have no darkness(evil) and then kill people or "harden" hearts.
Either one of those is true or neither. Can't be both. God cannot be love and hate.
Some people do not let the bible stand in the way of what they believe.
Some people go on and post verses, and ignore the ones that say the opposite.
If the bible is not true, or there are contradictions, then it is a moot point, God is not real.
Other than nature, there is no foundation for truth.
But I happen to believe that the bible is a sacred set of books, inspired by holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
I believe God is all good and in Him is no darkness at all.
All the debate about genocide, hardening hearts, etc., is poor understanding of scripture.
For example, if God hardened Pharaoh's heart and killed people, then he is not loving and kind. That would be "darkness.
If God does what he is accused of, and claims in other parts of the bible that he does not, then the whole book falls apart.

F

Moves
25 Aug 15

Originally posted by chaney3
Yes. God cannot be defended.
Can you give any examples of Christians, when explaining the OT, were "more demented" than the stories they were discussing. Just two or three links to threads where you reckon this was demonstrated would suffice.

c

Moves
25 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
Can you give any examples of Christians, when explaining the OT, were "more demented" than the stories they were discussing. Just two or three links to threads where you reckon this was demonstrated would suffice.
How about if you read the links and posts yourself FMF, and stop being a lazy bum when posting? That would be refreshing. There have been many times that Christians try to defend the actions of God......when, no defense is possible.

You are no longer a Christian, and this could be a reason why. Stop trolling, and actually give some real opinions, and thoughts. Okay?