1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 02:22
    @kellyjay said
    Yes, yes, yes 'faithspeak' is one of your all-time favorite rhetorical gimmicks to
    avoid the content. You talk evil about what God has done and blither away reducing
    things said to you as nothing.
    Actually it’s FMF’s name for one of your rhetorical gimmicks to avoid the content.

To read you trying to turn it around generates weird mixture of incredulity and a sort of pity.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 04:54
    @kellyjay said
    Good and evil, if you wish to say those things are only human constructs, you may,
    and thank you for your opinion.
    But it is YOUR mind that views my dissent - with regard to your subjective opinions in these discussions - as "evil", right? One wonders why the courage element of "the courage of your convictions" seemingly deserts you in the face of yes/no and other simple questions about YOUR beliefs.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 09:51
    @divegeester said
    Actually it’s FMF’s name for one of your rhetorical gimmicks to avoid the content.

To read you trying to turn it around generates weird mixture of incredulity and a sort of pity.
    Please from someone who refuses to live up to his word by ever-changing demands
    on another, you have no standing telling another how they should post.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 10:36
    @kellyjay said
    Taking the good that God has done and reducing it to human derogatory constructs, you call the gospel belittling names, and take pride in doing it.
    you call the gospel belittling names

What "names"?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 10:49
    @fmf said
    you call the gospel belittling names

What "names"?
    Christianity = misanthropy-+ narcissism

Through the years things like this have come from you, have you forgotten?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 11:01
    @kellyjay said
    Christianity = misanthropy-+ narcissism
    Yes. This is my analysis of the actual psychology of the creed you propagate.

But where did I "call the Gospel belittling names"?\

I think I have caught you in a forum fib.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 16:44
    @fmf said
    Yes. This is my analysis of the actual psychology of the creed you propagate.

But where did I "call the Gospel belittling names"?\

I think I have caught you in a forum fib.
    Yeah you are justifying your verbiage your the standard for all things you do!
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 16:51
    @kellyjay said
    Yeah you are justifying your verbiage your the standard for all things you do!
    Where did I "call the Gospel belittling names"?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 23:051 edit
    @fmf said
    Where did I "call the Gospel belittling names"?
    The Gospel is the good news about Jesus Christ, are you going to stand here and
    say every time that was shared by me or others you didn't send in derogatory
    or some belittling commits or names? Off the top of my head, I know you did in
    our most recent exchanges. You can go on acting as if you are as pure as the driven
    rain, you are not. I suppose to you calling the truth about God the things you have
    already admitted to is nothing, what would be a little more?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 00:53
    @kellyjay said
    The Gospel is the good news about Jesus Christ, are you going to stand here and
    say every time that was shared by me or others you didn't send in derogatory
    or some belittling commits or names?
    You said I "called the Gospel belittling names"? What "names"? I have called it "scripture". I have called it "Christian literature". What "belittling names" are you referring to? You're not telling the truth.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 00:55
    @kellyjay said
    Off the top of my head, I know you did in
    our most recent exchanges.
    In that case, off the top of your head, what "names" did I call the gospels "in recent exchanges"?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 01:00
    @kellyjay said
    You can go on acting as if you are as pure as the driven
    rain, you are not.
    It is you, and not me, who is exhibiting little or no integrity in this exchange, KellyJay.
  13. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 04:38
    @FMF

Why don't you and your little friend just admit that you are transcendentally evil and that you are here to interfere with and obstruct the salvation of humans?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 04:54
    @kellyjay said
    Please from someone who refuses to live up to his word by ever-changing demands
    on another, you have no standing telling another how they should post.
    I’m not telling you how to post KellyJay, I’m just observing your posting and commenting on it.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 04:55
    @kevin-eleven said
    @FMF

Why don't you and your little friend just admit that you are transcendentally evil and that you are here to interfere with and obstruct the salvation of humans?
    #send feedback

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree