1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 06:32
    @kevin-eleven said
    And what Christ would approve of your behaviour?
    Why is there a space between Lyons and Spakowsi?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 06:33
    @kevin-eleven said
    why have you not been permanently banned for your persistent and personal hounding of Kelly Jay?
    What’s it like to be in every clique and yet still be a social pariah?
  3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 07:20
    @divegeester said
    Why is there a space between Lyons and Spakowsi?
    If that's some kind of soccer/futbol reference, who cares?
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 07:21
    @divegeester said
    What’s it like to be in every clique and yet still be a social pariah?
    I'm used to it.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 07:27
    @kevin-eleven said
    I'm used to it.
    I’m sure you are by now.

But what’s it like?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 10:321 edit
    @divegeester said
    Quid pro quo.
    Nonsense, dive, not one of us can come to the Son unless the Father draws Him,
    we are to test ourselves to see if Christ is in us, did the Father draw you, or did
    the only thing that happened to you was one day you thought you would start
    calling yourself a Christian without regard to if God has accepted you or not?

The Word of God matters dive, it doesn't matter if you like it or not.

John 6:44
    No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

John 6:44
    No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

Matthew 22:14
    For many are called, but few are chosen.”
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 10:34
    @divegeester said
    I’m very well versed in the Biblical mechanics of salvation KellyJay.

What I spotted (as you very well know) and what I am questioning you about, is you trying to infer a couple of pages back, that your salvation was so special that you were “called by God” and “given a choice” with virtually no contact with any Christians. Oh … except a couple of times when you happe ...[text shortened]... ians for virtually all my life and I’ve seen all sorts of attitudes and beliefs and I know the type.
    I don't think you have a clue about Biblical mechanics for salvation or any other
    topic, but I'm not the final judge and for your sake I hope all is well between you
    and God.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 10:41
    @kellyjay said
    I don't think you have a clue about Biblical mechanics for salvation or any other
    topic, but I'm not the final judge and for your sake I hope all is well between you
    and God.
    I think your now just trying your hardest to be as spiteful as possible because I spotted you being prideful.

Making dark threats about what your version of God will do to me because of this is quite pitiful kellyjay.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 10:59
    @kellyjay said
    and God.
    for your sake I hope all is well between you and God

Do you think the opinions he has that differ from the opinions you have mean he might face eternal torture?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 11:06
    @fmf said
    for your sake I hope all is well between you and God

Do you think the opinions he has that differ from the opinions you have mean he might face eternal torture?
    I think if he isn't right with Jesus Christ it doesn't matter if he agree with me on
    any topic. He could become like you.

1 John
    Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 11:10
    @divegeester said
    I think your now just trying your hardest to be as spiteful as possible because I spotted you being prideful.

Making dark threats about what your version of God will do to me because of this is quite pitiful kellyjay.
    Nothing spiteful from what I have been saying, you refuse to talk about your
    conversion, and demand I explain mine to the uttermost detail to your liking.
    If there is pride it isn't mine, I cannot take credit for my conversion the Lord
    saved me, I needed to be saved because I admit I'm a sinner. You may think you
    are and were always good enough, who knows, you don't say.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 13:12
    @kellyjay said
    Nothing spiteful from what I have been saying, you refuse to talk about your
    conversion, and demand I explain mine to the uttermost detail to your liking.
    If there is pride it isn't mine, I cannot take credit for my conversion the Lord
    saved me, I needed to be saved because I admit I'm a sinner. You may think you
    are and were always good enough, who knows, you don't say.
    I think my post above has you perfectly pegged kellyjay; your sudden blurts of spite tell me I’m right.

PS I don’t think you asked me about my “conversion”, what would you like me to know and let’s see if I don’t take three pages of obfuscation to reply.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 13:161 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I think if he isn't right with Jesus Christ it doesn't matter if he agree with me on
    any topic. He could become like you.
    Becoming like me wouldn't be a problem.

I mean, it'd surely be better for him to have something similar to my mindmap and integrity and outlook on life than to have yours, right?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 13:17
    @kellyjay said
    any topic.
    Is that a yes or a no?

This was the quesrion: Do you think the opinions divegeester has that differ from the opinions you have mean he might face eternal torture?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 13:44
    @kellyjay said
    God is either real and active or not, what caused you to become a Christian?
    BUMP FOR DIVE

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree