1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 23:11
    @divegeester said
    You let me know when you’re ready to accept my challenge with no provisos.

I’ll wait.
    I gave you no provision only brought up a possible issue in the challenge, but since I know longer think your serious about this I am not going to be holding my breath on you asking a question. I just imagine you will find some other reasons to hold off on beginning.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 05:55
    @kellyjay said
    I gave you no provision
    Proviso, not provision.

Just let me know when you are ready to take up my challenge without any hiding behind claims of “loaded questions” or other flimflamery.

I’ll wait.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 09:04
    @divegeester said
    Proviso, not provision.

Just let me know when you are ready to take up my challenge without any hiding behind claims of “loaded questions” or other flimflamery.

I’ll wait.
    Yes, Braveheart, you can wait because the answers were already given and you have
    provisions.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 11:161 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Yes, Braveheart, you can wait because the answers were already given and you have
    provisions.
    Yes I know there was a proviso slipped in by you!

You pretended that you were interested in a frank exchange of yes/no Q&As and then tried to slip in the proviso that “none of the questions would be considered loaded”.

This was you setting yourself up for a cop out as soon as you found yourself in an intellectual or doctrinal pinch; I spotted it and have been calling you out over it since.

You have since been squirming and dodging and trying to avoid admitting it.

I’ll wait to see if you are actually up to this challenge without any provisos.

Let me know if you are 👍🏻
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 17:42
    Ahh, yet another thumb down from KellyJay.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 20:31
    @divegeester said
    Ahh, yet another thumb down from KellyJay.
    I don’t give thumbs down, if I do they will look like this 👎
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '22 21:45
    @divegeester said
    Yes I know there was a proviso slipped in by you!

You pretended that you were interested in a frank exchange of yes/no Q&As and then tried to slip in the proviso that “none of the questions would be considered loaded”.

This was you setting yourself up for a cop out as soon as you found yourself in an intellectual or doctrinal pinch; I spotted it and have been calli ...[text shortened]... to see if you are actually up to this challenge without any provisos.

Let me know if you are 👍🏻
    Bumped for KellyJay.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree