1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 09:56
    @divegeester said
    Let’s talk about this “concern” you have about responding unequivocally; it sounds to me like you’re just setting yourself up with an “out” if you find yourself in a checkmate question.

There are no “loaded questions” to be afraid of kellyjay, you can’t duck out behind that…. So do you accept the challenge and promise to answer “yes” or “no” or “don’t know” to every q ...[text shortened]... ion I ask? If so I will reciprocate.

I need a “yes” or a “no” from you.

This is the warm up.
    My first question to you is, are you ever going to ask your first question?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 10:37
    @kellyjay said
    We should attempt to make sure our questions are not loaded with meanings that
    may not be acceptable with either answer being yes or no if possible.
    Running away from this rank hypocrisy - having been called out on it - and doing so in a vacuum of dumb insolence, is tantamount to admitting you're bang to rights: you have no answer to the accusation, so you clam up.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 16:26
    @kellyjay said
    My first question to you is, are you ever going to ask your first question?
    >sigh<

Is that a yes or a no?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 18:06
    @kellyjay said
    How many stinking times do you need to write, yes? YES, for crying out loud
    it isn't that you don't get answers, you don't comprehend them!
    Last time I am going to answer you, yes.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 19:31
    @kellyjay said
    Last time I am going to answer you, yes.
    Ok thanks.

So you don’t have any reservations about alleged “loaded questions” which you were on about earlier?

And you aren’t going to use “that’s a loaded question” or any other rhetorical device as a means to avoiding a question?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 20:39
    @divegeester said
    Ok thanks.

So you don’t have any reservations about alleged “loaded questions” which you were on about earlier?

And you aren’t going to use “that’s a loaded question” or any other rhetorical device as a means to avoiding a question?
    Ask your question
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 21:15
    @kellyjay said
    Ask your question
    I’m gonna need a yes or a no on that last one please kellyjay.

Or … you can duck out.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 22:00
    @divegeester said
    I’m gonna need a yes or a no on that last one please kellyjay.

Or … you can duck out.
    I've given you several yes answers, and still no question, the only one ducking out
    is you. You cannot even get your own challenge off the ground or grasp a yes
    answer given to you one time after another.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 05:20
    @kellyjay said
    I've given you several yes answers, and still no question, the only one ducking out
    is you. You cannot even get your own challenge off the ground or grasp a yes
    answer given to you one time after another.
    No, you questioned the integrity of the challenge by setting up a preemptive straw man defence about “loaded questions” in order to give yourself an exit if you found yourself in a pinch. So before we go on I want to get the ground rules straight with you.

Will you be using “that’s a loaded question” or any other rhetorical gimmick as a means to avoiding answering “yes” or “no” or “don’t know”.

You can see from your own behaviour here in this micro-exchange why I’m pinning you down, can’t you.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 09:10
    @divegeester said
    No, you questioned the integrity of the challenge by setting up a preemptive straw man defence about “loaded questions” in order to give yourself an exit if you found yourself in a pinch. So before we go on I want to get the ground rules straight with you.

Will you be using “that’s a loaded question” or any other rhetorical gimmick as a means to avoiding answering “ye ...[text shortened]... You can see from your own behaviour here in this micro-exchange why I’m pinning you down, can’t you.
    You had several chances, and all you wanted to do is accuse me of something.
    Personally, I think you are a coward and a liar, you knew you get your butt
    handed to you so you stalled and continued to do so to the point it's no longer
    going to happen, which is more than likely what you wanted all along.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 10:13
    @kellyjay said
    I think you are a coward

Oh, the irony.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 16:30
    @kellyjay said
    Once again you demonstrate you furtiveness and inability to be unequivocal, instead you just post abuse.

Clearly I’m hitting the target with my observations… Christian.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 20:431 edit
    @divegeester said
    Once again you demonstrate you furtiveness and inability to be unequivocal, instead you just post abuse.

Clearly I’m hitting the target with my observations… Christian.
    I am sure you hit your target every time because you aim for nothing specific, so no matter what you hit, that is what you are aiming for.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 21:28
    @kellyjay said
    I am sure you hit your target every time because you aim for nothing specific, so no matter what you hit, that is what you are aiming for.
    You let me know when you’re ready to accept my challenge with no provisos.

I’ll wait.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 22:15
    @kellyjay said
    Personally, I think you are a coward and a liar
    Dear me…

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree