1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 09:00
    @divegeester said
    So why not give me straight answer instead of all this dodging and deflection KellyJay? We both know why which is why you have gotten abusive.

Did the Christians whom you claim you only “bumped into once or twice” teach you about Christ, the gospel and salvation such that you sought god?
    You have been given straight answers, and you fail to see it, I cannot make you
    understand if all you want to do is be divisive.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 09:57
    @fmf said
    Who is suggesting we "live our lives without a moral set of boundaries"? This is a clumsy strawman, KellyJay. Why can't you converse in good faith?
    BUMP for KellyJay
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 10:07
    @fmf said
    BUMP for KellyJay
    If your boundaries are as moveable as your desires you don't have boundaries you
    only have desires.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 10:27
    @kellyjay said
    If your boundaries are as moveable as your desires you don't have boundaries you
    only have desires.
    Where did I say my "boundaries are as moveable as [my] desires [I] don't have boundaries [I] only have desires"? I have never said any such thing. Do you not understand how our consciences govern us? Have you not understood anything that I have said on this subject?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 11:421 edit
    @kellyjay said
    You have been given straight answers
    No you have hemmed and hawed. Here is the question you need to give an unequivocal answer to. I’ve asked you maybe 5 time now and one thing you haven’t done is “given a straight answer” to it…

Did the Christians whom you claim you only “bumped into once or twice” teach you about Christ, the gospel and salvation such that you sought god?

Yes, or no?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 16:56
    Anyway, I’ll leave it here kellyjay.

I want to hold your feet to the intellectual fire, so to speak, but I also don’t want to go beyond.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 07:53
    @divegeester said
    Anyway, I’ll leave it here kellyjay.

I want to hold your feet to the intellectual fire, so to speak, but I also don’t want to go beyond.
    dive you have to be foreright and honest when you ask me for something and tell
    me you will reciprocate by doing something and then don't but start giving additional
    qualifiers your word means nothing, you lied.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 08:47
    @kellyjay said
    dive you have to be foreright and honest when you ask me for something and tell
    me you will reciprocate by doing something and then don't but start giving additional
    qualifiers your word means nothing, you lied.
    If you dodging my questions, flatly refusing to explain replies, hemming and hawing in every single exchange you are involved in, makes you somehow feel intellectually and morally superior to me then you crack on.

If you calling me a liar makes you feel good about yourself , then you crack on.

You are worse than sonship; intellectually dishonest, closed-minded, sanctimonious and a terrible witness for Christianity.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '22 09:34
    @divegeester said
    If you dodging my questions, flatly refusing to explain replies, hemming and hawing in every single exchange you are involved in, makes you somehow feel intellectually and morally superior to me then you crack on.

If you calling me a liar makes you feel good about yourself , then you crack on.

You are worse than sonship; intellectually dishonest, closed-minded, sanctimonious and a terrible witness for Christianity.
    You simply didn't keep your word, nothing has to be said other than that.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 04:283 edits
    @kellyjay said
    You simply didn't keep your word, nothing has to be said other than that.
    When sonship employed the same forum tactics as you are, I.e. to ask questions in order avoid answering questions already put to him, I used to offer him this challenge which I’m going to offer you.

I will start a thread and in that thread we will each ask alternate question of each other. All of our responses MUST start with an unequivocal “yes” or a “no” or a “I don’t know”, and can be followed by some explanation if we want to. But each answer must be either a “yes” or a “no” or a “I don’t know”. There can be only ONE of these responses to each question and every question MUST be answered.

1) do you understand the challenge?
    2) are you willing to engage in this challenge?
    3) will you abide by the rules of the challenge?

Let’s see how we go…
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 18:22
    Kellyjay?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 05:25
    I’m guessing that as with sonship this challenge I’m offering won’t be picked up by KellyJay.

Most of the Christians in this forum have, over the years I’ve been here, been reluctant to be unequivocal on points of controversy.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 02:00
    @divegeester said
    I’m guessing that as with sonship this challenge I’m offering won’t be picked up by KellyJay.

Most of the Christians in this forum have, over the years I’ve been here, been reluctant to be unequivocal on points of controversy.
    You don't take the time to read answers and you think it is because others don't want
    to engage with you is your what, superior intellect?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 03:12
    @divegeester said
    When sonship employed the same forum tactics as you are, I.e. to ask questions in order avoid answering questions already put to him, I used to offer him this challenge which I’m going to offer you.

I will start a thread and in that thread we will each ask alternate question of each other. All of our responses MUST start with an unequivocal “yes” or a “no” or a “I don ...[text shortened]... engage in this challenge?
    3) will you abide by the rules of the challenge?

Let’s see how we go…
    Bump for KellyJay…
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '22 08:53
    @divegeester said
    Bump for KellyJay…
    Ask away

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree