VoidSpirit

VoidSpirit

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Nov 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
Again why? You didn't answer this question.

Also arrogant much, I don't want you to pray for me.

And what the hell are you praying for?
As in what is it you want god to do to me?

And why the hell don't you ask whether I want whatever it is you are praying for?

Again, arrogant much.
I answered your question, your response prompted me to pray for you, you
seemed very hard hearted that even someone praying for someone else
prompted negative response from you. Even now you are getting bent out of
shape over something that if you really didn't care or believe in God should
have no impact upon you at all, instead you throw out this "arrogant much"
and so on.

Also my prayer life isn't up to you to grant premission as far as the topics I go
to God over.

If you don't believe in God what does it matter when people speak to the air
and nothing more? If God is real, as I believe He is, than I can see how it
would bother you, since your rejecting your creator and it bothers you that
God is still close enough to your life that He may yet act to save you.
Kelly

Moves
23 Nov 12

Originally posted by boonon
One thing I agree on. I am not a faithful witness all of the time. That is why I had to apologize to palfie a few post ago. I do try though. I also stand by the staement that I do not lie.

I guess my inference was to vague. I should have stated that I do not lie on purpose or in other words to be mean. When palfie went on with his nonsense about his fangs ...[text shortened]... . That was the lie I was referring to. I will be more clear and concise next time. My apologies.
how did i infer that you said i have fangs and an evil lair?!?!?!

Moves
23 Nov 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
how did i infer that you said i have fangs and an evil lair?!?!?!
Really? You are acting silly now. Why say them to me if you were not insinuating that is what I either said or thought?

It was a childish post as was this response from you.

Moves
23 Nov 12

Really? You are acting silly now. Why say them to me if you were not insinuating that is what I either said or thought?

please define why you think it was childish. please also define how ive insinuated that you thought i had fangs and an evil lair.

" Why say them to me if you were not insinuating that is what I either said or thought?

this explains nothing and quite frankly is a rather absurd comment. can people only say things to you that you had previously said or thought. of coarse not, that would be ridiculous.

Moves
23 Nov 12
1 edit

so far you have claimed to have been -

ridiculed
belittled
mocked
bashed
baited
badgered.

and that im

silly
childish
a liar
and spout hatred
and hate christians

can you see why i think youre getting a little hysterical over nothing. do you understand why i parodied what you thought about atheists?

Moves
23 Nov 12

so far you have claimed to have been -

ridiculed
belittled
mocked
bashed
baited
badgered.

and that im

silly
childish
a liar
and spout hatred
and hate christians

can you see why i think youre getting a little hysterical over nothing. do you understand why i parodied what you thought about atheists?
Well at least you are now admitting it. Saying what you 'think' I thought about atheist. You can't know my thoughts. I have many atheist friends. None as childish as you.

Moves
23 Nov 12

Well at least you are now admitting it. Saying what you 'think' I thought about atheist. You can't know my thoughts. I have many atheist friends. None as childish as you.
"Well at least you are now admitting it. Saying what you 'think' I thought about atheist."

do you know what the word parody means? i didnt say thats what you thought. i said it was a parody of what you thought. do you know what the difference is?

"I have many atheist friends. None as childish as you".

im not your friend.

Moves
23 Nov 12

[b]"Well at least you are now admitting it. Saying what you 'think' I thought about atheist."

do you know what the word parody means? i didnt say thats what you thought. i said it was a parody of what you thought. do you know what the difference is?

"I have many atheist friends. None as childish as you".

im not your friend.[/b]
Never said you were my friend. I like to keep good company. You seem anything but good. In fact you seem like an angry man.

I wish you peace, acceptance an tolerance of others. If you ever receive these things maybe we could have a decent conversation sometime.

Moves
23 Nov 12

Never said you were my friend. I like to keep good company. You seem anything but good. In fact you seem like an angry man.

I wish you peace, acceptance an tolerance of others. If you ever receive these things maybe we could have a decent conversation sometime.
"Never said you were my friend"

i know, it was a joke.

I like to keep good company. You seem anything but good. In fact you seem like an angry man.

i think you have me all wrong sir. maybe you should re-read through the posts when you have a clearer mind. i think you will come to a different conclusion.

Moves
23 Nov 12

[b]"Never said you were my friend"

i know, it was a joke.

I like to keep good company. You seem anything but good. In fact you seem like an angry man.

i think you have me all wrong sir. maybe you should re-read through the posts when you have a clearer mind. i think you will come to a different conclusion.[/b]
My mind is clear. You are the one with angst.

Moves
23 Nov 12

i do like a bit of nirvana and the smiths. so maybe your onto something.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Nov 12

i do like a bit of nirvana and the smiths. so maybe your onto something.
If the shoe fits, wear it. 😏

Moves
23 Nov 12
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
If the shoe fits, wear it. 😏
we've had the odd exchange or two rj, do you think i have fangs and live in a lair?

edit: of coarse you dont, you like to think we live in tents together droving cattle across the plains of nevada...........or is that just me?

Moves
23 Nov 12

question.

if an old person, say 85yrs has an accident and is taken to hospital, his family pray for him and he beats the odds and survives, did god answer the prayer?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Nov 12

we've had the odd exchange or two rj, do you think i have fangs and live in a lair?

edit: of coarse you dont, you like to think we live in tents together droving cattle across the plains of nevada...........or is that just me?
That's just you. 😏