VoidSpirit

VoidSpirit

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
22 Nov 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
[b]Wrong on all accounts. I also lost a close personal friend recently and he was prayed for. However he was not healed. Why? I don't have the answer. You proved nothing I said as false. You can not prove there is no God.

you need to calm down a bit and properly read what people have written. look back. i havent tried to prove there is no god. al ...[text shortened]... d your son or if god was going to save him anyway. so how do you know prayer works???[/b]
Lol. Back pedaling and double talk.

You said you were trying to prove a point. Not me.

You called me a victim. Not I.

Have a good night. I will be enjoying the rest of mine with my family.

Moves
22 Nov 12

Originally posted by boonon

Have to admit I got bored and didn't finish reading your post.

So no, for at least the third time I can not answer why God saves some and not others. It is beyond my abilities. However I do know he saved my son.

The reason I brought up proving God exists is because you have stated in another post that you see Him as a fairy tale. Thus I assume you do not believe.

Moves
22 Nov 12
2 edits

good night. ill be enjoying mine in my evil lair of atheism, bitterly planning my next assault on the shiny happy peoples of the christian collective. i may pop into my childrens rooms wake them up and point out the futility of their lives and make them clean my atheist monster fangs. good luck with your passive aggresiveness, hope you cure it. i guess now you know people on here will challenge your views you wont be posting anymore.

Moves
22 Nov 12

Have to admit I got bored and didn't finish reading your post.

So no, for at least the third time I can not answer why God saves some and not others. It is beyond my abilities. However I do know he saved my son.

The reason I brought up proving God exists is because you have stated in another post that you see Him as a fairy tale. Thus I assume you do not believe.
'got bored' classy put down. i bet if the j-man was in the room he would have hit you with a hi-five.

rc

Moves
22 Nov 12

'got bored' classy put down. i bet if the j-man was in the room he would have hit you with a hi-five.
palfie i hope you are reading your kids stories from my book of bible stories!

Moves
22 Nov 12

I view you as the passive aggressive. I didnt badger you because you didn't agree with what I said. Nor did I say your life was futile. You are making things up so that you feel better. Feel better?

Moves
22 Nov 12

Not a put down, it was the truth. I do not lie. I bet you do though.

Moves
22 Nov 12

Not a put down, it was the truth. I do not lie. I bet you do though.
I apologize, that was rude of me. I should have said, ' can you say the same'?

Moves
23 Nov 12

I do not lie.
Everybody lies. (G. House)

Moves
23 Nov 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
Everybody lies. (G. House)
A faithful witness does not lie, But a false witness will utter lies. (Proverbs 14:5 NKJV)

Moves
23 Nov 12

A faithful witness does not lie, But a false witness will utter lies. (Proverbs 14:5 NKJV)
Quoting the bible at me will get you nowhere.

I regard it as being badly written nonsense.

However if by 'faithful witness' it/you mean someone that doesn't lie then this is
tautologically correct in that it is saying that someone who doesn't lie doesn't lie.

However there is no reason to suppose that either you, or anyone else, is "A faithful
witness"... at least all of the time.

Moves
23 Nov 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
Quoting the bible at me will get you nowhere.

I regard it as being badly written nonsense.

However if by 'faithful witness' it/you mean someone that doesn't lie then this is
tautologically correct in that it is saying that someone who doesn't lie doesn't lie.

However there is no reason to suppose that either you, or anyone else, is "A faithful
witness"... at least all of the time.
One thing I agree on. I am not a faithful witness all of the time. That is why I had to apologize to palfie a few post ago. I do try though. I also stand by the staement that I do not lie.

I guess my inference was to vague. I should have stated that I do not lie on purpose or in other words to be mean. When palfie went on with his nonsense about his fangs and neglecting his children he infered that I said such things. If he , you or anyone else would care to check what I wrote you would see I said nothing of the sort. That was the lie I was referring to. I will be more clear and concise next time. My apologies.

Moves
23 Nov 12
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
palfie i hope you are reading your kids stories from my book of bible stories!
i did in the past, when she was interested in chritianity, she's into roald dahl now.

its still in her book shelf though.

Moves
23 Nov 12

I view you as the passive aggressive. I didnt badger you because you didn't agree with what I said. Nor did I say your life was futile. You are making things up so that you feel better. Feel better?
" I didnt badger you because you didn't agree with what I said."

where have you been badgered???

Nor did I say your life was futile. You are making things up so that you feel better. Feel better?

you didnt say i had fangs or and evil lair either. im glad you noticed i was making it up. it would have been rather disturbing for you if you had thought i was telling the truth. i felt much better.

Moves
23 Nov 12

I apologize, that was rude of me. I should have said, ' can you say the same'?
no i cant, i tell lies all the time. you told a lie when you said you know god answers prayers. when pushed on the matter you said you cant be sure if god has answered a prayer. therefore you told a lie, you do not know if god answers prayers.