Turn to the dark side

Turn to the dark side

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
15 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
If Ghost spoke to me in real life as he has spoken to me in here - especially the first day I was on here when he relentlessly trolled me by saying I was Becker - I think he would regret it.
It seems you are trying to distance yourself from your own silly dark mutterings.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
It seems you are trying to distance yourself from your own silly dark mutterings.
Yeah, whatever

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Mar 18

I don't think I have misrepresented you. Others can decide if I have.
You clearly did misrepresent what I said. The fact you won’t admit - in fact claim you didn’t - is just an indication of how dishonest you are and why it’s a waste of time talking with you.

F

Moves
15 Mar 18

You clearly did misrepresent what I said. The fact you won’t admit - in fact claim you didn’t - is just an indication of how dishonest you are and why it’s a waste of time talking with you.
Think what you like. And you can say it to if we meet one day. It's not a problem. You'll get no dark message board mutterings from me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Mar 18

Think what you like. And you can say it to if we meet one day. It's not a problem. You'll get no dark message board mutterings from me.
I don’t think us meeting one day is a good idea. You’d probably fall head over heels for me and develop a massive man crush and then get all weepy and depressed when I had to leave.

Way too much drama for this amigo.

Moves
15 Mar 18

He likes his veiled threats. (In-between his trolling).

No substance to offer to the thread. Sad.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
He likes his veiled threats. (In-between his trolling).

No substance to offer to the thread. Sad.
Did the visiting nurse give you the AOK for more trolling?

Moves
15 Mar 18

For sonship:

The error many Christians make is this assumption that not believing in God leaves a 'void in man' that may then be filled by some sinister force.

I reject your 'replacement' ideology. God is 'your thing' not 'my thing.' - Perhaps, for a Christian, giving up their faith may leave a hole inside of them (on some level) which they may seek to fill. As a lifelong atheist, however, I have never believed in 'your God.' There is no hole to fill and I am therefore not susceptible to any replacement.

F

Moves
15 Mar 18

I don’t think us meeting one day is a good idea. You’d probably fall head over heels for me and develop a massive man crush and then get all weepy and depressed when I had to leave.
What makes you engage in "humour" of this kind? Who is for?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Mar 18

What makes you engage in "humour" of this kind? Who is for?
I think there’s a good chance that could happen based on the way you stalk me around this website, begging and pleading for my attention and posting a new avatar pic to get my attention

F

Moves
15 Mar 18

I think there’s a good chance that could happen based on the way you stalk me around this website, begging and pleading for my attention and posting a new avatar pic to get my attention
This attempted banter has sidestepped my question.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Mar 18

This attempted banter has sidestepped my question.
Not really.

But since you’re an expert at sidestepping and avoiding questions, I defer to your opinion.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Mar 18

Is there a reason you care what other people think?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Mar 18

Notice that wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

F

Moves
16 Mar 18

Originally posted by @apathist
Notice that wasn't directed at anyone in particular.
Is there a reason you care whether other notice that it wasn't directed at anyone in particular?