Those dishonest scientists

Those dishonest scientists

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
19 Dec 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Yes a big wave is going to crash........and you cant fix all the problems of this world with a material solution, but a spiritual solution is needed

And the spiritual solution is not from anymore false religious teachings, from the big three. (Christianity, Islam, Judaism)
If it works , dont fix it.

I

Moves
19 Dec 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
If it works , dont fix it.
Watch out: Now you are sounding like one of those Denizens of Dishonesty.

AH

Moves
19 Dec 10
1 edit

Yes science doesn't have any conclusive explanation to the origins of life, but that explanation is given clearly in Vedanta Sutra, but because they are dishonest, they dont accept Vedanta Sutra and spend trillions of dollars looking for the answer which they will never find.

They will never find the answer while they remain atheistic, and so they will ...[text shortened]... e, and therefore will never find the answer to life which is their dishonesty with a capital D.
“...
Yes science doesn't have any conclusive explanation to the origins of life, but that explanation is given clearly in Vedanta Sutra, but because they are dishonest, they dont accept Vedanta Sutra and spend trillions of dollars looking for the answer which they will never find. ...”

What nonsense. Obviously, “trillions of dollars” are NOT spent on finding the origins of life. I would imagine that probably less than 0.001% of tax- money is spent on abiogenesis research as there would surely be very little demand for it compared to, say, alternative-energy research. I challenge you to show that this is not the case!

“...while they remain atheistic, and so they will become parasites and spend ALL the tax payers money playing their silly science games and looking for the one thing that will explain life ...” (my emphasis)

What delusions. Just for starters, in what way does not believing that there is a god make people “parasites”?
Also, I don't agree with all the things the money is spent on (I think the space station and the amount of military spending is very dubious -but what does that got to do with atheism? It is probably mainly theists that support this!) but it is certainly not ALL wasted! -I mean, what about all that money spent on medicine etc?
And what are you referring to by “ silly science games”? Can you give a specific example of a “ silly science games” that all tax payers money is spent on?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
“...
Yes science doesn't have any conclusive explanation to the origins of life, but that explanation is given clearly in Vedanta Sutra, but because they are dishonest, they dont accept Vedanta Sutra and spend trillions of dollars looking for the answer which they will never find. ...”

What nonsense. Obviously, “trillions of dollars” are [b]NOT[/ ...[text shortened]... ou give a specific example of a “ silly science games” that all tax payers money is spent on?
Trillions of dollars have been spent through out time for the following unnecessary stuff.

1.Archeology. (why dig up bones and other junk)
2.Anthropology. (why study this and not take reference to the Vedas)
3.Reversing the aging process. (yea right) pills, potions and creams and heaps of research.
4.Triple by-pass operations and liver and heart operations, lung transplants to keep some old person alive a few more years, when they are only going to pass away anyway......and the drugs that stop rejection (very expensive)
5. Happy pills for depression, pills for sex, pills for relaxation......because people dont follow the spiritual life and arent well.
6. Cancer research, while its the persons life style that is the cause by alcohol, tobacco, meat, pollutants and stress.
7. Medical research in general, that seeks to keep people alive longer and for what?......just live a healthy life style.
8. Cryonics......yea right.
9. Space exploration to the moon and mars. (what for)
10. And then secretly researching for the one thing that will explain life, (but they reject the spiritual component) waste of time then.
11. Star wars defense project. (the world needs spiritual education, not more war strategy)

And so on and so on.

The thing about medicine is, 95% of sickness is caused by the materialistic life styles and lack of spiritual living....so where is the correct education in our education system to influence correct living.

Vedanta Sutra should be taught in schools (the basics anyway) and after leaving school if people want to further their involvement, then very good.

So all this money could be spent on spiritual education instead, which will satisfy the people and fore-fill their purpose of life.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 Dec 10

Trillions of dollars have been spent through out time for the following unnecessary stuff.

3.Reversing the aging process. (yea right) pills, potions and creams and heaps of research.
4.Triple by-pass operations and liver and heart op ...[text shortened]... spiritual education instead, which will satisfy the people and fore-fill their purpose of life.
What a load of bobbins.

I find it more than strange that top of your list is archaeology, and yet your number one mantra is to tell people to read 'Forbidden Archaeology'.

As for 95% of sickness being caused by the materialistic lifestyle (whatever that maybe), that's just utter nonsense. The most common drugs prescribed in the UK are for cardiovascular problems, a result of people not exercising. Musclularskeletal problems are next, which is more often than not low back pain. Which is nearly always a result of us sitting down all day, we didn't evolve to sit down in hip flexion all day.

I'm intrigued to know how a spiritual lifestyle would cure low back pain. Enlighten me my good man.

AH

Moves
20 Dec 10
1 edit

4.Triple by-pass operations and liver and heart op ...[text shortened]... spiritual education instead, which will satisfy the people and fore-fill their purpose of life.
“...1.Archaeology (why dig up bones and other junk) ...” (spelling corrected)

in other words, you are against any research that disproves your religious faith.

“...2.Anthropology. (why study this and not take reference to the Vedas) ...”

-answer; because Vedas is not science but a load of religious crap and modern anthropology is a true science that is reason and evidence based.

“...The thing about medicine is, 95% of sickness is caused by the materialistic life styles ...”

there is no such thing as “ materialistic life styles”.

“...Vedanta Sutra should be taught in schools (the basics anyway) and after leaving school ...”

in other words, we should all be brain washed into having blind faith in your particular religion from a young age rather than think for ourselves.

“...7. Medical research in general, that seeks to keep people alive longer and for what?....”

dir, because most of us don't have a death-wish.

“..just live a healthy life style. ...”

what about, say, taking a vaccine against influenza? What is wrong with making that part of a “ healthy life style”?
Science has given us vaccine and knowledge to prevent all sorts of ills. Science has proven its worth.

“...10. And then secretly researching for the one thing that will explain life, ...”

if it is secret then how would you know about this? There is nothing secret about abiogenesis research; if you want proof that it is not secret then why on earth is it published on public websites? And why would it be made 'secret' anyway? -you have some strange delusions.

I would agree that Space exploration to the moon and Mars and the Star wars defence project is a complete waste of public money but that has nothing to do with atheism. Many theists give support to this waste of money.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
“...1.Archaeology (why dig up bones and other junk) ...” (spelling corrected)

in other words, you are against any research that disproves your religious faith.

“...2.Anthropology. (why study this and not take reference to the Vedas) ...”

-answer; because Vedas is not science but a load of religious crap and modern anthropology is a true sc ...[text shortened]... ey but that has nothing to do with atheism. Many theists give support to this waste of money.
Most research exists to support the materialistic life style of atheism, its not needed and a waste of time.

And your answers to my statements are dishonest and baseless....you just deny everything because you do not perceive the spiritual....because of your blindness.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
What a load of bobbins.

I find it more than strange that top of your list is archaeology, and yet your number one mantra is to tell people to read 'Forbidden Archaeology'.

As for 95% of sickness being caused by the materialistic lifestyle (whatever that maybe), that's just utter nonsense. The most common drugs prescribed in the UK are for cardiova ...[text shortened]... igued to know how a spiritual lifestyle would cure low back pain. Enlighten me my good man.
Your first criticism is baseless and dishonest, because " Forbidden Archeology" was only ever produced to counter the false teachings of evolution.

Anything that is researched to support the spiritual, is the most important research that can exist.

If todays world were following the spiritual life, the book would not exist.

Yes people dont exercise because they sit on the 50th floor in a skyscraper building looking at a computer, trying to figure out how to invent a cream to stop aging to make money. (atheistic lifestyle right there)

Your criticism is baseless.

n

Moves
21 Dec 10

Your first criticism is baseless and dishonest, because " Forbidden Archeology" was only ever produced to counter the false teachings of evolution.

Anything that is researched to support the spiritual, is the most important research that can exist.

Yes people dont exerci ...[text shortened]... to stop aging to make money. (atheistic lifestyle right there)

Your comments are baseless and without a shred of credible evidence.

You are a rude troll.

Save your posting until they open a fruitcake forum - you can moderate it - what a joy.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Dec 10

Yes people dont exerci ...[text shortened]... to stop aging to make money. (atheistic lifestyle right there)

I'll try one more time, as it is the time of goodwill to all men.

How is the Vedantra Sutra going to help someone with back pain?

Z

Moves
21 Dec 10

Yes science doesn't have any conclusive explanation to the origins of life, but that explanation is given clearly in Vedanta Sutra, but because they are dishonest, they dont accept Vedanta Sutra and spend trillions of dollars looking for the answer which they will never find.

They will never find the answer while they remain atheistic, and so they will ...[text shortened]... e, and therefore will never find the answer to life which is their dishonesty with a capital D.
i can explain very clearly the anatomy of a pink fluffy unicorn. but if i don't prove anything, what is the point? get it through your thick skull, the vedawhatsits are not proven and are equally probable to the bible or koran.

Z

Moves
21 Dec 10

it will tell that man or woman that the material is but an illusion, that this life is an illusion so pain is nothing to the spiritual.

basically, it will tell that person to stop being a panzy and take the pain like a manly man. medicine is for panzies as well

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
21 Dec 10

Your putting the cart before the horse, because you do not accept the soul or God or the spiritual life.....but you want to side track things to talk about back pain.

I think more endeavor should be made understanding your true spiritual nature, before these other things are discussed, otherwise it seems that you are just after a debate of some sought.

You see you dont accept what I present of the spiritual, so why would you accept what I might have to say about backs......do you see the point Iam making.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Dec 10

Your putting the cart before the horse, because you do not accept the soul or God or the spiritual life.....but you want to side track things to talk about back pain.

I think more endeavor should be made understanding your true spiritual nature, before these other things are discussed, otherwise it seems that you are just after a debate of some sought. ...[text shortened]... why would you accept what I might have to say about backs......do you see the point Iam making.
Funnily enough i don't see the point your trying to make. I think your being evasive, and deliberately so.

This is what you said in an earlier post -

The thing about medicine is, 95% of sickness is caused by the materialistic life styles and lack of spiritual living.

Explain to me how a 'materialistic lifestyle' (whatever that is, you're still yet to explain) can account for back pain, and also how chainging to spiritual living can cure back pain.

Fire away.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
21 Dec 10

Funnily enough i don't see the point your trying to make. I think your being evasive, and deliberately so.

This is what you said in an earlier post -

The thing about medicine is, 95% of sickness is caused by the materialistic life styles and lack of spiritual living.

Explain to me how a 'materialistic lifestyle' (whatever that is, you're ...[text shortened]... for back pain, and also how chainging to spiritual living can cure back pain.

Fire away.
Iam not side tracking into talking about backs, because you need first to understand you true spiritual position.......but you have no desire to raise your consciousness, and therefore I dont want get caught up in less important issues for your entertainment.

If I wanted I could explain everything, but first you must show me that you are interested in the spiritual life.

And anyone that wants to defend evolution to their last breath, must be dishonest, and I cant keep discussing with dishonest persons, because you cant reason with them.