1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 14:52
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Since you're so inept at pointing out unscriptural teaching you instead opt to
    using time stamps to imagine up silly stuff to murmur about.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 16:37
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Since you're so inept at pointing out unscriptural teaching you instead opt to
    using time stamps to imagine up silly stuff to murmur about.
    There is no imagining sonship. Go to page page 9 of this thread. At the top of every post is a time stamp. Here are the three of yours I am referring to:

31 Aug '21 14:16 - 10 lines long
    31 Aug '21 14:17 - 26 lines long
    31 Aug '21 14:17 - 19 lines long

That's 54 lines of text you claim you wrote by hand between 14:16 and 14:17.

Clearly you are lying here about not copying and pasting all that text. It is physically impossible to have done so by hand.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 17:294 edits
    My Bolding and some of the BOLDING is LOST in my copying these three posts.
    Too bad.

31 Aug '21 14:16
    2 edits

Where are the saints of God headed?
    We are saved to ultimately be a collective entity which is to marry Christ - Hi eternal plan is to prepare a bride to the incarnated, resurrected, glorified God-man.

A bride to match Christ. Yet she does not share Christ's Godhead.

"And I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a BRIDE adorned for her husband." (Rev. 21:2)

Christ is God and man mingled. God is preparing a BRIDE to match Christ
    the God-man.

This Bride to match the God-man Christ is of the communicable attributes of God wrought into man. The NOCOMMUNICABLE aspects of God remain solely His - the Triune God's forever.
    s
    SubscribersonshipView Profile
    the corrected one.
    Joined03 Jan '13Moves12128

31 Aug '21 14:17
    1 edit

But the COMMUNICABLE attributes of God God dispenses into His people.
    For example, the believers as constituents of the holy city are also made holy.
    They are "partakers of the divine nature" (2 Pet. 1:4)

Did you know God ALONE is holy"?

"Who will not fear and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy . . ." (Rev. 15:4)

Wait a minute! But didn't we read about the "holy angels" ?
    Didn't we read about the marriage bed of the believers is holy?

Yes. God alone is the source of this holiness. Yet also some things set aside and dedicated to God in both the Old Testament and the New Testament are said to be holy.

But the New Jerusalem is not merely set aside, dedicated and consecrated to God.
    The New Jerusalem as the enlarged church is inwrought with the holy God Himself by being partakers of the divine nature. The Triune God has become the life of the redeemed.

"In Him was life, and the life was the light of men." (John 1:4)

"I am the way and the reality and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)

Christ is the living way to the living place of the Father.
    No man comes to the Father except through Christ the life, the reality / truth, the
    way.

Paul, a pioneer into this union with Christ said for him to live was Christ.
    "For to me to live is Christ . . ." (Phil. 1:21a)
    "I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live I live in faith, the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself up for me." (Gal, 2:20)

Paul, a pioneer into receiving the dispensing of Christ into him exhorts all his fellow believers to lay hold of the life which is life indeed - Jesus Christ.

"Fight the good fight of the faith; lay hold of eternal life, to which you were called . . . " (1 Tim. 6:12a)

" . . . that they may lay hold on that which is really life." (v.19b)

Christ, he says is the believers' life and will appear to glorify them.
    s
    SubscribersonshipView Profile
    the corrected one.
    Joined03 Jan '13Moves12128

31 Aug '21 14:17
    "For you died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ our life is manifested, then you also will be manifested with Him in glory." (Col. 3:4)

Christ died and rose in order to redeem the forgiven and impart Himself INTO them as the divine "life giving Spirit" - "the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

Since Christ is imparted into man to be the One living in man and through man to eventually glorify man swallowing up man up in His life, it is not wonder we are called into His own glory.

" . . He called you through our gospel unto the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ." (2 Thess. 2:14b)

" . . . that you might walk in a manner worthy of God, who calls you into His own kingdom and glory." ( 1 Thess. 2:12)

This glory is growing within the saved and cannot fail to finally burst out to be the glory in the church forever!

"And to know the knowledge surpassing love of Christ, that you may be filled unto all the fullness of God. But to Him who is able to do superabundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power which operates in us,

To Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus unto all the generations forever and ever. Amen." (Eph. 3:19-21)

So New Jerusalem will be the enlarged church to MATCH Christ being His BRIDE and also being the tabernacle of God within which God lives.

" . . . they are before the throne of God and serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits upon the throne will tabernacle over them . . . the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and guide them to springs of waters of life; and God shall wipe away every tear from their eyes." (Rev. 7:15,17)

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and the sea is no more.

And I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice out of the throne, saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, . . . " (Rev. 21:1,2-3a)

I don't see the scandal you want to see.

I see some time stamps calculated by software.
    I see indications of edits being made.
    I notice at least one typo where "His" was spelled "Hi " .
    I see a lot of concepts written by me with no rebuttal from you other than some
    attention to technical information with Columbo like insistence that you have
    some GOTCHA! evidence of me lying.

I usually copy by HAND Bible passages. Copying from Bible Hub is an exception when I refer to different English translations.

And my pastes are typically from www.ministry.books.

You have a powerful search engine at that site www.ministrybooks.org.

If you want to PROVE that I Cut and PASTED real quick paragraphs or sentences from that site you have everything there to FIND from WHAT book I did the cutting.

OF course you can imagine that I am CONCEALING that I copied from some OTHER source. But the style looks and reads like sonship to me. So if you have such confidence that you have a GOTCHA case

Use the SEARCH ENGINE at www.ministrybooks.org which is quite flexible and PRODUCE the paragraphs that you think I cut and pasted.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 18:18
    @sonship said
    My Bolding and some of the BOLDING is LOST in my copying these three posts.
    Too bad.

[quote]
    31 Aug '21 14:16
    2 edits

Where are the saints of God headed?
    We are saved to ultimately be a collective entity which is to marry Christ - Hi eternal plan is to prepare a bride to the incarnated, resurrected, glorified God-man.

A bride to match Christ. Yet she ...[text shortened]... books.org which is quite flexible and PRODUCE the paragraphs that you think I cut and pasted.
    You either performed a miracle at 14:17 or are lying about the copy and pastes.

I wonder which is the case...
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 18:213 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

If you "wonder" now then you are not so sure.

Use the search engine at www.ministrybooks.org and locate just ONE sentence from those three suspicioned posts that you found I CUT AND PASTED.

No miracle - no lying.
    I would guess that the software time stamp programming is not perfect.

Who knows what particular combination of Windows interactions or something else effected the calculation of when a post was started.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 18:30
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

If you "wonder" now then you are not so sure.

Use the search engine at www.ministrybooks.org and locate just ONE sentence from those three suspicioned posts that you found I CUT AND PASTED.

No miracle - no lying.
    I would guess that the software time stamp programming is not perfect.

Who knows what particular combination of Windows interactions or something else effected the calculation of when a post was started.
    The 'wonder' was sarcasm.

And now you blame the time stamp. Hilarious!
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 18:404 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

LOCATE the source from which I Cut and Pasted ANYTHING.

Did I cut and paste the typo "Hi " ?

Did I cut and paste the Revelation quote and have time to capitalize BRIDE?
    Or can you locate that sentence with capitalized BRIDE already there?

The words COMMUNICALBE and NONCOMMUNICABLE were capitalized.

If I simply cut and pasted them I would have to have time to go back and change the small letters into capitals. You can use the search engine on COMMUNICABLE and locate the evidence of my lying. Or you can simply use it to locate in all the books the word "communicable". If I copied by cut and paste it should come up.

Did I cut and paste according to those time stamps and have time for at least three edit occasions?

And it is noted that instead of pointing out errors in any of the three posts conceptually you are chasing TIMESTAMP information to prove something.

You're running out of ideas. But I won't laugh at you. Its kind of sad rather than hilarious.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 20:181 edit
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

LOCATE the source from which I Cut and Pasted ANYTHING.
    I don't need to. You are claiming the impossible. You either cut and paste (from where I don't care) or performed a miracle. All you are doing here is compounding your original lie.

Please stop spamming the forums with unsourced cut and pastes and passing the work off as your own..
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Sep '21 00:17
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I did nothing wrong and broke no rules.
    You've been reported for harassment.
  10. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    02 Sep '21 06:531 edit
    That's pretty pathetic

I have often wondered about the way that you expressed yourself and how flowery and padded some of your language is. We have even spoken of your lack of conciseness. Ghost has called you out because whereas I just thought it he has said it and backed his rationale.

I think that this is why a lot of your posts are long winded because you are pasting from an online source?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Sep '21 11:566 edits
    @medullah

Many people do not like my style of posting. I think true seekers for the truth look beyond elements of style to substance. Some people not being able to deal with substance they pad in grumblings about style and technicalities.

Many chit chat like skeptics are only here for one liners and can't believe that someone could write substantially longer concepts fluently. I am not spending more time arguing about that.

To the issue at hand.

I've been looking for where you made a comment about questioning that Christ is God incarnate. Where did you make some comment about Jesus Christ not being the Lord of the OT incarnate?

Wasn't that on another thread ?
    I'd like to address that.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Sep '21 14:06
    @medullah said
    That's pretty pathetic

I have often wondered about the way that you expressed yourself and how flowery and padded some of your language is. We have even spoken of your lack of conciseness. Ghost has called you out because whereas I just thought it he has said it and backed his rationale.

I think that this is why a lot of your posts are long winded because you are pasting from an online source?
    I think it more likely he has amassed his own collection of Witness Lee blurb over the years which he has added his own comments to, and that it's from this source he does his endless cut and pastes. (Passing all content off as his own). So he may add a freckle here and a freckle there, but most of the flesh of a given post comes directly from Lee or the ministry.
  13. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    02 Sep '21 15:50
    @sonship said
    @medullah

Many people do not like my style of posting. I think true seekers for the truth look beyond elements of style to substance. Some people not being able to deal with substance they pad in grumblings about style and technicalities.

Many chit chat like skeptics are only here for one liners and can't believe that someone could write substantially longer concepts ...[text shortened]... being the Lord of the OT incarnate?

Wasn't that on another thread ?
    I'd like to address that.
    I don't even understand the question let alone give you an answer.

You'll have to re-phrase sorry.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Sep '21 16:032 edits
    @medullah
    On a thread you made comments about the Nicene Creed, the tetragrammaton. YHWH, English translations and Jesus not being the Lord of the OT where the tetragrammaton YHWH is read.

My delayed comment was that the first century Jews who became Christians like Peter, Paul, and John understood that Jesus was the YHWH of the Hebrew Bible in incarnation.

I can locate the thread by examine my posts. And perhaps we can converse at that thread when I find it.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Sep '21 16:342 edits
    @medullah

I have often wondered about the way that you expressed yourself and how flowery and padded some of your language is.

Well, I do admit I am both verbose and use "flowery" language if you wish to call it that. But you know we are to love God with all of our mind, will, soul, etc. - our whole heart. Some act as if ONLY the intellect is involved in the pursuit of God.

My emotions are unashamedly involved in this. God is beautiful. His plan is wonderful. And if I sound "flowery" at times, that's OK. You can brush aside the words that express feelings. I make no apologies for including my emotions in speaking about my Lord.

Copied from https://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/6-5.htm

King James Bible
    And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree