The

The "Space Alien" thing

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonship
If a man is offended and stumbled by what Jesus said...
You don't speak for Christ. This is your problem; you speak for yourself and the others you lift your stuff from.

Moves
29 Aug 17

Have you answered my question to you, put perhaps a half a dozen times by now.

If your interpretation turns out to be wrong and there is the eternal punishment of some kind other than annhilation into non-existence -

Will you prefer in your heart to be with Satan and all his followers in "unfair" condemnation instead of be with God in His unrighteous ...[text shortened]... in your heart that all the accusations from Satan against God must have turned out to be true ?
I was talking to chaney3 😕

Moves
29 Aug 17
3 edits

Have you answered my question to you, put perhaps a half a dozen times by now...
I will answer this when you answer this question that you have pointedly refused to answer for years:

Will me rejecting either a) your teaching of the trinity or b) your teaching on eternal hell, preclude me from being filled with the spirit of Christ and therefore from salvation?

So come one then sonship - play your own game.

Btw I have my answer to our questions typed and I'm ready to post as soon as as you are...🙂

Moves
29 Aug 17
1 edit

And cue...

Sonship disappearing or dodging, or deflecting, or evading, and posting long long posts of smoke-screen waffle....and so on and so forth

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Aug 17
4 edits

Originally posted by @fmf
And what is it? Not being a Christian - is that the greatest crime?
What I read is that whoever's name was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Rev. 20:15) .

I have gone on long, long articles explaining this.
But people like you tend to boast that you don't read my long posts.
So it is like you never saw anything that I explained.
I can't help that.

For years I have re-visited John 14:6 - " No one comes to the Father except through Me. " and my present understanding of that.

You are fighting the One Person One Way of salvation based on a concept of diversity which defeats God. Ie. "There is so much diversity on earth that God cannot handle it and be righteous."

Though i do not know all the details I have made my decision that God will not be halted in accomplishing His eternal purpose because there is too much diversity among humans.

I expect that not a human mouth will be left able to claim that God did not understand or know or take into account all that should have been taken to account.

I walk by faith.
"No one comes to the Father except through Me" probably does not mean what we would think as "No one comes to the Father except through Christianity".

The "Me" there is a living Person - the living God become the Lord and Savior.
I don't know all of the ways in which He allow human beings to come " through " Him.
I know what we are commanded to do with the Gospel.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
And cue...

Sonship disappearing or dodging, or deflecting, or evading, and posting long long posts of smoke-screen waffle....and so on and so forth
You put entirely too much effort in trying to embarrass people.
You're long on trying to embarrass and rather short on responses that deal with the words of the Bible.

Jesus said it.
Demonstrate that the words were not His.

Moves
29 Aug 17
1 edit

You put entirely too much effort in trying to embarrass people.
You're long on trying to embarrass and rather short on responses that deal with the words of the Bible.

Jesus said it.
Demonstrate that the words were not His.
Make me apologise, and I will, by unequivocally answering my question 😉

Moves
29 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
I generally ignore posts when clear bias is involved.
So, you're advocating we ignore 97 per cent of your posts?

F

Moves
29 Aug 17
1 edit

What I read is that whoever's name was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. [b] (Rev. 20:15) .

I have gone on long, long articles explaining this.
But people like you tend to boast that you don't read my long posts.
So it is like you never saw anything that I explained.
I can't help that.

For years I have re-v ...[text shortened]... an beings to come " through " Him.
I know what we are commanded to do with the Gospel.[/b]
This spammy tangential 'answer' of yours is a dodge. My question (which directly addressed something you said) was: what is the worst crime a human being can commit? Is it being a non-Christian?

Moves
30 Aug 17

And cue...

As expected.

g

Moves
30 Aug 17
2 edits

typo:

I meant to write bring out the children of ISRAEL from among them.

... Egypt and bring out the children of [ISRAEL] from among them." (Exodus 7:3-5)

- sonship

Moves
30 Aug 17

I will answer this when you answer this question that you have pointedly refused to answer for years:

Will me rejecting either a) your teaching of the trinity or b) your teaching on eternal hell, preclude me from being filled with the spirit of Christ and therefore from salvation?

Btw I have my answer to our questions typed and I'm ready to post as soon as as you are...🙂
Bump for sonship the brave.

g

Moves
30 Aug 17

Make you apologies ?
Whenever have you seen me trying to make some poster apologize ?

That sounds like, um, someone else's style.

- sonship

g

Moves
30 Aug 17
3 edits

Make me apologise, and I will, by unequivocally answering my question

This is not a personal matter to me as much as you may think.

I urge you to give me a reply that I would like to think about.
Since I've made the request probably six times by now (here plus elsewhere) , I don't expect you'll ever reply.

I figure either you haven't thought about it, won't think about it, or just want to keep those thoughts personal.

Heaping on additional qualifications before you answer appears to me as avoiding the matter.

I guess you can always fill in the time by talking about regurgitation, plagiarism, or hand waving back to the old debates about the Trinity.

- sonship

Moves
30 Aug 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @gswilm
I urge you to give me a reply that I would like to think about.
Since I've made the request probably six times by now (here plus elsewhere) , I don't expect you'll ever reply.
I will quite happily answer this question of yours when you answer this question that you have pointedly refused to answer for years:

Here it is yet again. It's funny that you keep ignoring this post btw...

Btw I have my answer to our questions typed and I'm ready to post as soon as as you are...