The religion of peace

The religion of peace

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jan 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
Feel better now?
Not really; once again I've wasted several posts and considerable time dealing with your cold, dry, pedantry. I guess you must be only poster here at RHP who in their entire history of posting has never shared a light moment, recognised and accepted someone's pov differing from your own, or admitted you were wrong.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jan 15

Originally posted by divegeester
10 people executed in Saudi (the hub and spiritual engine of Islam) in the last two weeks. On Monday this poor woman was dragged screaming through the street in Mecca and publically beheaded for allegedly sexually abusing and murdering her step-daughter. Yeah, sure, as though it was her who did it. She was found guilty under Shiara law.

http://shoebat.com/2015/01/15/video-woman-gets-beheaded-middle-street-right-public-view/
I'm not an expert on sharia law, but it appears that provision is made for premeditated murder for little cause. Suicide bombings, shootings, killing, killing,..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't radicalized Islamist just murderers?

Cape Town

Moves
18 Jan 15

Not really; once again I've wasted several posts and considerable time dealing with your cold, dry, pedantry. I guess you must be only poster here at RHP who in their entire history of posting has never shared a light moment, recognised and accepted someone's pov differing from your own, or admitted you were wrong.
I am more than happy to admit when I am wrong - when I believe I am wrong. I am not going to admit I am wrong just because you dictate to me that I am wrong and demand that I admit to things I never did just because you are in a bad mood. Get over yourself already.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jan 15

Originally posted by josephw
I'm not an expert on sharia law, but it appears that provision is made for premeditated murder for little cause. Suicide bombings, shootings, killing, killing,..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't radicalized Islamist just murderers?
Sorry, I'm not clear what it is you are asking? Yes of course they are murderers.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Jan 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes Karma has a strange way of measuring out to people what they have measured out to others, I think Dr. King made reference to it when he stated that 'the arc of the universe tends towards justice'. Christ himself of course makes reference to it in his teachings and rather interestingly his most famous discourse, the Sermon on the mount, begins with nine or ten reasons why a Christian would be happy.
"Christ himself of course makes reference to it in his teachings and rather interestingly his most famous discourse,
the Sermon on the mount, begins with nine or ten reasons why a Christian would be happy." Thanks, robbie.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jan 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
I am more than happy to admit when I am wrong - when I believe I am wrong. I am not going to admit I am wrong just because you dictate to me that I am wrong and demand that I admit to things I never did just because you are in a bad mood. Get over yourself already.
I'm at home in front of a log fire with my wonderful wife watching Arsenal beat Man City after Chelsea won 5-0 yesterday; I have a glass of South African Vredenhof white to my left and my iPad to my right and a roast dinner in the oven. Life is good. The disagreements with you impact here about 0.01%. We could call it quits and either live to bitch another day or start again here?

No (real) hard feelings.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Jan 15

Try a different approach sometimes.
Are you aware of the differences between and varieties of covert and overt sin, lust patterns, and evil?
If not, to eliminate the need for someone else to provide the information, it's your homework.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Jan 15

I'm at home in front of a log fire with my wonderful wife watching Arsenal beat Man City after Chelsea won 5-0 yesterday; I have a glass of South African Vredenhof white to my left and my iPad to my right and a roast dinner in the oven. Life is good. The disagreements with you impact here about 0.01%. We could call it quits and either live to bitch another day or start again here?

No (real) hard feelings.
Happiness that depends on pleasant situations is fleeting because it's external; the only authentic happiness is from within.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jan 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Are you aware of the differences between and varieties of covert and overt sin, lust patterns, and evil?
If not, to eliminate the need for someone else to provide the information, it's your homework.
Sorry, this just made me laugh. I hope you're not serious.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jan 15

Sorry, I'm not clear what it is you are asking? Yes of course they are murderers.
Well, not really asking. It's just that the last dozen posts don't seem to have much to do with the topic of the OP.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jan 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Happiness that depends on pleasant situations is fleeting because it's external; the only authentic happiness is from within.
You got some crackers left over from Christmas then?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jan 15

Originally posted by josephw
Well, not really asking. It's just that the last dozen posts don't seem to have much to do with the topic of the OP.
I know; you can ignore them you know.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Jan 15

Sorry, this just made me laugh. I hope you're not serious.
Only as "serious" as he Word of God.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Jan 15

You got some crackers left over from Christmas then?
"I'm at home in front of a log fire with my wonderful wife..." Please enjoy your day.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jan 15

No (real) hard feelings.
But are you happy?