the poison of christianity

the poison of christianity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
15 Aug 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @kellyjay
God does not want you living in fear, neither is He uncaring. Look at what Jesus went through for you, that someone uncaring?
Aren't christians say "Fear God"?

Isn't the bible full of episodes showing that if you do wrong, then you will be punished. By death, as in the story of the Flood. By being not of the right people, by war. By listening of a snake, by punishment for every generation hereafter. By only think wrong, then you end up in Hell.

Isn't it an angel who decides, by order of god, who will be sent to hell governed by the enemy of god, and who will be sent upward to harp music and fluffy clouds? Not kind, not kind.

I would be more positive to enter a church, if I know that god is loving and caring. This is not the case.

My parents wasn't like that. They were loving and caring. That's why I had a good upbringing that made me a good harmonic human being.

Moves
15 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @apathist
She cares about worship from us the same way you care about worship from your skin cells. It's just not on her radar. I don't know she has a mind at all.

It's a figure of speech. Who bears children, men or women? She spoke to me, btw.

Maybe it was the shrooms.
"Shrooms" my eye...I just think your talking out of your arse most of the time.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Why wouldn't Muslims believe Muhammed? They believe that the Abrahamic God has revealed his message through Muhammad. Their belief is every bit as strong as your belief that Jesus was the Abrahamic God incarnate.

"Muslims believe that God revealed his final message to all of existence through Muhammad via the angel Gabriel. Muhammad is considered to have bee ...[text shortened]... the Last Day. The Qur'an claims to have been revealed word by word and letter by letter." wiki.
Perhaps you didn't read the relevant bit of my post, which was, "The Muslims believe that God has not revealed himself to anyone."

This is a fundamental keystone of their faith and to gloss over it is not only rudimentarily evasive but self-serving as well.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fabianfnas
We are talking about parents who kill, threaten to kill, and punish randomly for 'thinking' wrong. You will never know if you will survive to the next day.

Not a nice childhood, isn't it? With these kind of parents it is likely to end up as a heavy criminal, soon ending up in the death row.
He doesn't have an answer to that post. He just answered with a flippant comment having nothing to do with what you said, which is parents who kill not discipline. A poor attempt at deflection.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Aug 17

A loving a caring god, really. 😞
If this is love, then I am glad I'm not a christian.
Those gods I can do better without.
I know right ...

The Christian ideology devolves into crap very quickly.

Of course, its like anything else, if people are going to focus on the divisive, negative points of their faith then they will reap what their thoughts and actions sow.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
"Shrooms" my eye...I just think your talking out of your arse most of the time.
Hallucinogens and spiritual experience. Wide and deep history there.

F

Moves
16 Aug 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @suzianne
Perhaps you didn't read the relevant bit of my post, which was, "The Muslims believe that God has not revealed himself to anyone."
Yes, Muslims absolutely do believe God has revealed himself to them by revealing his instructions and his nature to Muhammad who is then supposed to have transcribed this message word for word. That God hasn't "revealed" himself to Muslims in exactly the same way as Christians believe he has "revealed" himself to them, is neither here nor there. All you are doing is suggesting that the details of the two religions are different, which is bears-poo-in-the-words stuff. To suggest that Muslims believe that the Abrahamic God has not revealed himself to Muslims is just plain wrong.

Moves
16 Aug 17
2 edits

Hallucinogens and spiritual experience. Wide and deep history there.
Is taking drugs the limit of your spiritual experience or is there something more?

F

Moves
16 Aug 17

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I know right ...

The Christian ideology devolves into crap very quickly.

Of course, its like anything else, if people are going to focus on the divisive, negative points of their faith then they will reap what their thoughts and actions sow.
"The Christian ideology devolves into crap very quickly."
Agree. Couldn't express it clearer myself.

Do you want a father who murder to show his point? Of course not, no way.
Do you want a Father who murder to show his point? Of the same reason, no way.

I would be happy to leave that Father, as soon as possible, and never return. I'm glad that I am not a christian.

Moves
16 Aug 17

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Just like in life generally; this is hardly wisdom is it?

Moves
16 Aug 17

Couldn't express it clearer myself.
I'd agree with this.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
18 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Is taking drugs the limit of your spiritual experience or is there something more?
Constant learning with contemplation, introspection and experience. And bonfires

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Aug 17

Those are words. Flooding the world was an act. Was your god showing justice, holiness, grace and mercy when he drowned the world? All powerful all knowing all loving god threatened by babies!

If that is okay, then might makes right. If it isn't okay, then your god is rotten. Take a stand.
Don't you support the death of millions of babies in their mothers wombs?

Moves
19 Aug 17

Constant learning with contemplation, introspection and experience. And bonfires
I'll take that as a slurred 'yes'

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Yes, Muslims absolutely do believe God has revealed himself to them by revealing his instructions and his nature to Muhammad who is then supposed to have transcribed this message word for word. That God hasn't "revealed" himself to Muslims in exactly the same way as Christians believe he has "revealed" himself to them, is neither here nor there. All you are doi ...[text shortened]... Muslims believe that the Abrahamic God has not revealed himself to Muslims is just plain wrong.
So you are either ignorant of their belief or just a liar.

Doesn't tell me much more than was already known.