the poison of christianity

the poison of christianity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Aug 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
It is for all who CHOOSE to accept it.
If I had a million pounds in cash and said it was a free gift to all who would accept it; who exactly would 'choose' not to do so?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Aug 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Judgment is coming, and when it does it will be in full, for every single sin, for every single
person.
But in the meantime, your god apparently approves of the millions of death at the hands of other sects of christianity or Islam or whatever religion is used as an excuse to kill. Your god cares little for those actually alive.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Aug 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
If I had a million pounds in cash and said it was a free gift to all who would accept it; who exactly would 'choose' not to do so?
That's right.

And that is precisely why people have free will, to decide for themselves if the offer is reasonably true.

And that is why we can never in a million years have any tangible 'proof' of God. Only faith.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Aug 17

Originally posted by @apathist
The evidence offered by believers. The 'evil' part comes from taking the offered evidence at face value.

[b]It isn't believe or be damned, at least get the doctrine correct before you spout off

I don't know what sect you represent. But mainstream christian belief is clear about the fate of non-believers.[/b]
Let get a little more vague here!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Aug 17

The evidence offered by believers. The 'evil' part comes from taking the offered evidence at face value.

[b]It isn't believe or be damned, at least get the doctrine correct before you spout off

I don't know what sect you represent. But mainstream christian belief is clear about the fate of non-believers.[/b]
You are quite good at accusing without offering specifics! I'm speaking scriptural doctrine,
you are just spouting off things, I have no idea what you are talking about, where you got
them, or anything else. Be specific, for crying out loud, how can anyone defend, you are
not representing mainstream, as if anyone can know what you think mainstream is!?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Aug 17

And the bible says we are born sinners. Stack the deck!
Yes, we are in place of great danger and someone out there, God is trying to save us.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Aug 17

Let get a little more vague here!
So I guess you're saying that christianity isn't clear about the fate of non-believers.

You are getting weaker, kelly. C'mon man. Don't take the stupid way. Have conviction in your faith.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Aug 17

Yes, we are in place of great danger and someone out there, God is trying to save us.
Which explains why he showed up nowhere, except for one man in one minor tribe and this happened thousands of years ago.

Wait. Since then he talked to muhammad and smith, that I know of. Koresh, too. And Jones. I'm impressed by your all-powerful all-knowing all-loving god. It just leaves us alone for whack-jobs to do mind-fhucks on us! All hail.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Aug 17

Which explains why he showed up nowhere, except for one man in one minor tribe and this happened thousands of years ago.

Wait. Since then he talked to muhammad and smith, that I know of. Koresh, too. And Jones. I'm impressed by your all-powerful all-knowing all-loving god. It just leaves us alone for whack-jobs to do mind-fhucks on us! All hail.
Pssssst, he didn't actually talk to any of those other people.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Aug 17

He meets those that seek after Him with all of their hearts, there are those that come in their own names too. People love them I am sorry to say.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
How do you know she doesn't need or require worship?
Bump for apathist.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Aug 17

If you "don't understand her reality", who do you know anything about her? How do you know she is a she? How do you know it is "just being"?
Bump for apathist

🙂

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Aug 17

So I guess you're saying that christianity isn't clear about the fate of non-believers.

You are getting weaker, kelly. C'mon man. Don't take the stupid way. Have conviction in your faith.
Sinners, anyone with sin is going to stand in front of a Holy Righteous God that is going to make them give an account for every sin, idle word, deeds done and not done.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Aug 17

You are quite good at accusing without offering specifics! I'm speaking scriptural doctrine, you are just spouting off things, I have no idea what you are talking about, where you got them, or anything else. Be specific, for crying out loud, how can anyone defend, you are not representing mainstream, as if anyone can know what you think mainstream is!?
Who killed all the babies? Great flood, ring a bell yet.

This is not news for you, but your ears are trained to not hear this part. There are other parts too. Your god liked child sacrifice, for example.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Aug 17

Bump for apathist

🙂
I'm not the first to think nature is female.Men don't have babies.