1. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 00:45
    @caesar-salad said
    What would be the point of someone discussing the teachings of Christ without putting them into practice?

If you're angry at Christianity and are just here to make fools of sincere, practicing Christians -- well, that kind of thing happens, but it's not necessarily laudable.
    Thats the purpose of a chat forum moron... to discuss. If your interest is in what other people do and in other peoples personal lives then I suggest you try Facebook and other social media.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 00:47
    @medullah said
    Fair enough

That pretty much confirms a couple of things.

Please forgive me if you seriously thought that I was interested in your private life.

I am here to discuss spiritual things, and you made claim to what I understood to be spiritual goals/accomplishments such as attracting spiritually enlightened people. If how you interact with them is part of your private ...[text shortened]... lace, but it leaves more questions than answers, none of which I will be asking.

I wish you well.
    Same to you. Notice I never once showed any interest in yours.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 00:51
    @medullah said
    This is exactly why I introduced the point.

Sadly, there is not enough love in the world.

I would have thought that somebody like you (judging by your posts) who were very keen on the commandments would be anti-war? I am, so its not a trick question.
    There is far more charity, brotherly love and acts demonstrating Christ's'love thy neighbour' commandment than there was 500 years ago,or even 2000 years ago. The world is becoming a better place and this is in keeping with what the Bible predicted. It may not be to your liking but I would rather live in this era of world history than in any other before.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 00:57
    @rajk999 said
    Thats the purpose of a chat forum moron... to discuss. If your interest is in what other people do and in other peoples personal lives then I suggest you try Facebook and other social media.
    May the Lord of Light help liberate you from your self-inflicted brambles, but only with your consent and willing initiation.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 00:59
    @caesar-salad said
    May the Lord of Light help liberate you from your self-inflicted brambles, but only with your consent and willing initiation.
    Why do you witter on like this?
  6. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 01:01
    @divegeester said
    Why do you witter on like this?
    Because I am a wit of the witting way?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 01:04
    @caesar-salad said
    Because I am a wit of the witting way?
    You misspelled ‘twit’
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 01:06
    @divegeester said
    You misspelled ‘twit’
    You're so clever when your brainstem is lit up. Cheers!
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 01:08
    @caesar-salad said
    You're so clever when your brainstem is lit up. Cheers!
    It’s a million O’Clock here and I’m still buzzing with ideas.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 15:35
    @rajk999 said
    Answer that yourself. I provided an example of how your opening statement is not necessarily correct.

Those who profess to have the Holy Spirit are not necessarily good and righteous.
    Those who profess nothing are not necessarily evil.
    We see that is Jesus who baptizes with the Holy Spirit; the Holy Spirit isn't something we do to earn Him; it is a divine act of God.

Mark 1:8
    I have baptized you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.”

Acts 2:4
    And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 2:38
    And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Now you have suggested that both God and Satan can fill a man at the same time using this passage.

Acts 5:3
    But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back for yourself part of the proceeds of the land?

Satan put it into Ananias' heart to lie to the Holy Spirit by misrepresenting something he was free to do or not do. He could have given the money and owed up to what part he kept back, it was his money to do with what he willed, but Ananias tried to make himself appear to be doing something other than what He did. Not grasping the Holy nature of God cost him his life.

Acts 5:32
    And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”

Those that don't know the Lord that have not given their lives to Christ don't get the Holy Spirit; only the redeemed, from then on, our sanctification begins with God's Spirit leading us.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 15:45
    @kellyjay said
    We see that is Jesus who baptizes with the Holy Spirit; the Holy Spirit isn't something we do to earn Him; it is a divine act of God.

Mark 1:8
    I have baptized you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.”

Acts 2:4
    And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 2:38
    And Pet ...[text shortened]... oly Spirit; only the redeemed, from then on, our sanctification begins with God's Spirit leading us.
    When you cannot answer a question properly just keep quiet.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 16:43
    @rajk999 said
    When you cannot answer a question properly just keep quiet.
    When you make statements that are utter blasphemy against God, you should rethink all of your doctrines.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 17:04
    @kellyjay said
    When you make statements that are utter blasphemy against God, you should rethink all of your doctrines.
    it is you and your type that commit blasphemy. You promote the idea that these corrupt pirests and pastors have Gods Spirit etc and yet they continue with the most atrocious evil.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 17:571 edit
    @rajk999 said
    it is you and your type that commit blasphemy. You promote the idea that these corrupt pirests and pastors have Gods Spirit etc and yet they continue with the most atrocious evil.
    Give specific quotes of things I have actually said that have not come from your imagination that promotes atrocious evil!
  15. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 18:59
    @rajk999 said
    There is far more charity, brotherly love and acts demonstrating Christ's'love thy neighbour' commandment than there was 500 years ago,or even 2000 years ago. The world is becoming a better place and this is in keeping with what the Bible predicted. It may not be to your liking but I would rather live in this era of world history than in any other before.
    We clearly don’t see the world the same, but I thank you for response .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree