1. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 21:09
    @medullah said
    We clearly don’t see the world the same, but I thank you for response .
    Maybe I know more world history, and current affairs than you do. Also you seem suffer from some kind of conspiracy theory syndrome. Its a psychological condition that makes you condemn everything done by those in authority. So you will naturally see everything in a negative light.
  2. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 22:121 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Maybe I know more world history, and current affairs than you do. Also you seem suffer from some kind of conspiracy theory syndrome. Its a psychological condition that makes you condemn everything done by those in authority. So you will naturally see everything in a negative light.
    You might do, we would have to share to find out, which I am happy to do.

I don’t condemn everything done by those in authority - but clearly as you move towards the end of this system in the direction of the tribulation to come you need to understand what is going on.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 22:312 edits
    @medullah said
    You might do, we would have to share to find out, which I am happy to do.

I don’t condemn everything done by those in authority - but clearly as you move towards the end of this system in the direction of the tribulation to come you need to understand what is going on.
    Wrong.. As you move toward the end of the system,. if you indeed are a Christian, you have to prepare yourself for the coming of Christ. This involves living righteously and doing good works as stated in Matt 25 and in all the writings of the Apostles. Paul said to the born-again Saints in Christ, that those who continue with a life of sin and evil will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

The wrong approach is to think that you can interpret the writings of Daniel and Revelation and other prophecies and try to predict the when and the how of Christ return. It is a futile exercise in which many have failed miserably and made jackasses of themselves in the process. {this is what your pal sonship does and he thinks there is some virtue in predicting these events]

Focus on your personal life and ignore the goings on in the world because for the last 2000 years every generation thought they were the last before the return of Christ.
  4. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 22:44
    For everything that was written in the past was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope. (Rom 15:4)

I'm not wrong, the whole point of them being written was so that when the time came people would understand.

Did the disciples seem reluctant Jesus first approached them? No, because those who knew the book of Daniel would be expecting Jesus, for it gives the time period when "Messiah would stand up".

The right approach is to try and understand the scriptures

You talk about when Jesus returns - how do you know that he hasn't already arrived?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 22:52
    @medullah said
    For everything that was written in the past was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope. (Rom 15:4)

I'm not wrong, the whole point of them being written was so that when the time came people would understand.

Did the disciples seem reluctant Jesus first approached them? No, because those who kn ...[text shortened]... e scriptures

You talk about when Jesus returns - how do you know that he hasn't already arrived?
    Whether Jesus has arrived or not is not something Im bothered about. My own view is not to fall in the trap of the jackasses I mentioned earlier and there the many millions of them.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Dec '19 19:31
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Perhaps God is sitting in a different vehicle.
    Point being once I find what I was looking for, the search is over.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree