The God who hates

The God who hates

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Jun 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
The American military pilot who was captured and burned alive by Islamist terrorists a couple of years ago found blessed relief in death but he was still to meet the “hellers” version Jesus!!!!

Poor bastard.
Yes anyone who is cast into Hell, didn’t have to be!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jun 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
No, He warns of the impending doom quite a bit. I shared one such warning earlier by Jesus. Redemption is offered not forced upon us!
I hope you notice that the impending doom that Jesus warns of is specifically aimed at those who fall into a particular category. and it is not those who do not know him like you think. These types all have one thing in common :

1. The Rich Man
2. The Priest and the Levite
3. The Goats
4. Workers of Iniquity
5. Those who did not keep his commandments.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
I hope you notice that the impending doom that Jesus warns of is specifically aimed at those who fall into a particular category. and it is not those who do not know him like you think. These types all have one thing in common :

1. The Rich Man
2. The Priest and the Levite
3. The Goats
4. Workers of Iniquity
5. Those who did not keep his commandments.
You are great about telling everyone what you think, and when confronted with scripture showing you your errors, you ignore them. Your opinions on scripture isn’t exactly what I would call rightly dividing the Word.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jun 18

You are great about telling everyone what you think, and when confronted with scripture showing you your errors, you ignore them. Your opinions on scripture isn’t exactly what I would call rightly dividing the Word.
Jesus is explaining how someone can enter the Kingdom of God. You refuse to listen to that because you promote a false doctrine of entering the Kingdom of God by just professing your belief.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Jun 18

Jesus is explaining how someone can enter the Kingdom of God. You refuse to listen to that because you promote a false doctrine of entering the Kingdom of God by just professing your belief.
Yes as well as ways of being denied as well, deny and be denied. As well as by grace we saved through faith not of works least any of us boast, and we do the work of God with the Spirit of God, and our works will be judged.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Jun 18

I have never said profess is all that is required! It seems that the Bible isn’t the only thing you struggle to understand, you should slow down and prayerfully read scripture and what people are saying to you. You are misrepresenting both!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jun 18
1 edit

I have never said profess is all that is required! It seems that the Bible isn’t the only thing you struggle to understand, you should slow down and prayerfully read scripture and what people are saying to you. You are misrepresenting both!
I need to listen to a bunch of mouth worshiping hypocrites whose end is going to be destruction because they preach false doctrines ? Really ? You have a reference for that?

When have you ever told Christians around here that they must live righteously and do good works otherwise they will not inherit the Kingdom of God?

I will answer for you .. NEVER. Never have you done that. You are a false teacher and you encourage those around you to live in sin.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Jun 18

I need to listen to a bunch of mouth worshiping hypocrites whose end is going to be destruction because they preach false doctrines ? Really ? You have a reference for that?

When have you ever told Christians around here that they must live righteously and do good works otherwise they will not inherit the Kingdom of God?

I will answer for you .. NEV ...[text shortened]... have you done that. You are a false teacher and you encourage those around you to live in sin.
Big on accusations, not so much on handling scripture properly, or what has actually been said to you!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jun 18

Big on accusations, not so much on handling scripture properly, or what has actually been said to you!
You are big on YOURSELF. Not on Christ.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
21 Jun 18

I will answer for you .. NEV ...[text shortened]... have you done that. You are a false teacher and you encourage those around you to live in sin.
REAL believers don't HAVE to be reminded over and over to do good works with the threat of hellfire and damnation--because they DO good works. You on the other hand seem to be projecting your own insecurities on others. You worry about yourself. The rest of us will quietly do good works without judging fellow believers.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jun 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
REAL believers don't HAVE to be reminded over and over to do good works with the threat of hellfire and damnation--because they DO good works. You on the other hand seem to be projecting your own insecurities on others. You worry about yourself. The rest of us will quietly do good works without judging fellow believers.
All Christians do good works? Thats the lie of the century.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
21 Jun 18

All Christians do good works? Thats the lie of the century.
It is absolute truth.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jun 18
1 edit

It is absolute truth.
That is an absolutely crooked church doctrine designed to sell eternal life to poor gullible people. Pastors tell people that the Holy Spirit will make them do good works and all that they do is good works, and then take 10% of peoples salary.

If that were true then Paul would have said that to the churches. Instead Paul warns them that they MUST DO GOOD WORKS AND LIVE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS OTHERWISE THERE IS NO ETERNAL LIFE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD. There is no guarantee that a life with the guidance of the Holy Spirit will automatically lead to eternal life .. that is a gross untruth

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. (Ephesians 5:1-5 KJV)

Do good works, avoid sin, live righteously otherwise .....

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
21 Jun 18

That is an absolutely crooked church doctrine designed to sell eternal life to poor gullible people. Pastors tell people that the Holy Spirit will make them do good works and all that they do is good works, and then take 10% of peoples salary.

If that were true then Paul would have said that to the churches. Instead Paul warns them that they MUST DO GOO ...[text shortened]... Ephesians 5:1-5 KJV)[/i]

[b] Do good works, avoid sin, live righteously otherwise .....
[/b]
The difference is, you think there is such a thing as a Christian with dead faith. A Christian, by proper definition, does not have dead faith. You are apparently conflating "Christian" with "anyone who professes to be a Christian."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jun 18

The difference is, you think there is such a thing as a Christian with dead faith. A Christian, by proper definition, does not have dead faith. You are apparently conflating "Christian" with "anyone who professes to be a Christian."
Can you provide a proper definition either from mans definition or from the Bible. Thank you.

In both cases a Christian is one who professes to be one.
Only God and Christ can know who has living faith or who has dead faith.

James said faith without works is dead.
Clearly James knew that there are some Christians without works, clearly.

You, in order to escape the predicament of your false teaching, are trying to redefine what the word Christian means..