The biggest misconception in Christendom

The biggest misconception in Christendom

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

@josephw said
I know what you say, and I couldn't care less.
And again, here you still are, with absolutely nothing to say other than fling your faeces at people like a chimp.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

It is interesting to see how the hell believers either avoid these OPs or just get bent out of shape over them.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
And yet here you are dodging the point because you cannot refute it, but just having a pop at one of detractors and call me names …

Is my posting still “Antichrist”?
Am I still “reprobate”?
Am I still an “enemy of god”?

Well I can see why you are not allowed to teach in your church.
Why don't you talk about your OP?

Why don't you reference the scriptures to support your inferences?

You have no biblical support for your assertions. You make unsubstantiated claims about the existence of "everlasting punishment" simply because you don't believe what the Bible says about it.

All you have is your opinion. It's not worth arguing about.

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@josephw said
You make unsubstantiated claims about the existence of "everlasting punishment" simply because you don't believe what the Bible says about it.
How do divegeester's claims about the existence of "everlasting punishment" measure up against sonship's and KellyJay's claims about the existence of "everlasting punishment"?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
It is interesting to see how the hell believers either avoid these OPs or just get bent out of shape over them.
You're the one that's bent out of shape as evidenced by your avoidance of the clear teachings of scripture with regards to your pet peeve about hell.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
How do divegeester's claims about the existence of "everlasting punishment" measure up against sonship's and KellyJay's claims about the existence of "everlasting punishment"?
I don't care about divegeester's, sonship's or kellyjay' "claims about the existence of "everlasting punishment".

My concern is with what the scriptures teach about hell. Mine or anyone else's "claims" notwithstanding.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Is the popular imagery of the devil, Satan being in change of hell and the burning alive of the billions of people in the fiery lakes…standing there with his horns, pointy tail and pitchfork jabbing at the poor lost souls who the lovely Jesus died for.

But hang on a minute … it isn’t the Devil in charge of hell, it’s a version of Jesus!

[i]”The same shall drink of t ...[text shortened]... wrong you hellers.

Edit: nod to Ghost of a Duke for re-floating my favourite anit-hell scripture.
If that is your view of the devil, it is no small wonder you have no stinking clue about Hell or the devil. God created Hell to throw the devil and his angels into it for eternity for the things they did and caused; those that side with him will also be cast into the place of punishment where they will stay. You have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to the devil, hell, and I have to say obeying Jesus' commands on loving and caring for others by the way you treat people here, and you call yourself a Christian?

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
God created Hell to throw the devil and his angels into it for eternity for the things they did and caused; those that side with him will also be cast into the place of punishment where they will stay.
I haven't sided with "the Devil". I don't believe he exists, let alone "side" with him. So do you think I am one of "the Devil's" "angels"?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
And again, here you still are, with absolutely nothing to say other than fling your faeces at people like a chimp.
So you say as you "fling your feces". You can't even spell it correctly.

F

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@josephw said
My concern is with what the scriptures teach about hell. Mine or anyone else's "claims" notwithstanding.
How do your opinions about what the scriptures teach about hell measure up against divegeester's, sonship's or KellyJay's "claims about the existence of everlasting punishment"?

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@josephw said
I don't care about divegeester's, sonship's or kellyjay' "claims about the existence of "everlasting punishment".
Odd that you would say this with reference to divegeester. Only a few moments ago you took the time to type and post this about divegeester:

You have no biblical support for your assertions. You make unsubstantiated claims about the existence of "everlasting punishment" simply because you don't believe what the Bible says about it.

You seemed to care quite a bit about it only a few moments ago. What happened?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
I haven't sided with "the Devil". I don't believe he exists, let alone "side" with him. So do you think I am one of "the Devil's" "angels"?
The devil's angels are demons; you are a person made in the image of God, its best not to confuse those two things.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Maybe it is you who are boring?

After all others are commenting on the OP, not you.
You're silly.

You should have said "maybe it is you that is boring", not "who are boring".

All others? There's only Rajk's post, but he agrees with you. Not much fun in that is there?

Then there was my comment, which you conveniently ignored replying to because you're afraid of real confrontation against your delusional preconceptions about what the scriptures actually teach with regards to your pet peeve.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@fmf said
What happened?
Nothing happened, except you're jumping in and garbling up the thread with inane questions and inferences that mischaracterize intent, and only obfuscate coherent discussion.

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@josephw said
So you say as you "fling your feces". You can't even spell it correctly.
divegeester uses the British spelling.