That is not RIGHT!

That is not RIGHT!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
This is what being held accountable looks like!
Yes accountability to the laws of the land is a consideration when one lives in that particular land.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Aug 22

Any chance you could actually address the salient point I’m making, of are you just going to continue obfuscating for page and page, thread after thread?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Any chance you could actually address the salient point I’m making, of are you just going to continue obfuscating for page and page, thread after thread?
The point is ramifications of one’s actions can lead to one’s life being taken away, compared to one whose done nothing wrong being killed there is no comparison.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Do you think it is more humane to kill an innocent child so that they don’t get to grow up and pay for their sins outside of Christ? Would you if you could go back in time and kill an innocent child because you know what they will do later when they grow up? This goes to the heart of Jesus talking about the wheat and tares how He said they should be allowed to grow together. Would you kill all the unborn instead to avoid them making bad choices?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
The point is ramifications of one’s actions can lead to one’s life being taken away, compared to one whose done nothing wrong being killed there is no comparison.
No, my salient point is that you approve of the taking of a person’s life and denying them their time left when Christ could have reached into their life and called them to repentance.

Because you believe in eternal hell, doing this is an abomination.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
Do you think it is more humane to kill an innocent child so that they don’t get to grow up and pay for their sins outside of Christ? Would you if you could go back in time and kill an innocent child because you know what they will do later when they grow up? This goes to the heart of Jesus talking about the wheat and tares how He said they should be allowed to grow together. Would you kill all the unborn instead to avoid them making bad choices?
I can read your words but I have no idea what point it is you are making which might be relevant to the topic under discussion.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Aug 22

@divegeester said
No, my salient point is that you approve of the taking of a person’s life and denying them their time left when Christ could have reached into their life and called them to repentance.

Because you believe in eternal hell, doing this is an abomination.
I am not taking anyone’ life, their life choices are doing that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Aug 22

@divegeester said
I can read your words but I have no idea what point it is you are making which might be relevant to the topic under discussion.
Why do you think 🤔 ending someone’s life abortion okay with respect to hell?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
I am not taking anyone’ life, their life choices are doing that.
Oh right… the old “they send themselves to hell” riff.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Aug 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Why do you think 🤔 ending someone’s life abortion okay with respect to hell?
I didn’t say it was.

What I’m doing is challenging your particular portfolio of beliefs and doctrines which don’t hold together morally or logically.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 Aug 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
I didn’t say it was.

What I’m doing is challenging your particular portfolio of beliefs and doctrines which don’t hold together morally or logically.
You have not challenged anything outside of proclaiming you don't like it. You have
acknowledged that laws are written and enforced, which means the death penalty is
in the mix, there is nothing that says otherwise in scripture. There are laws that if
broken had the death penalty attached to them in the OT, and there is nothing in
the NT does away with that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
You have not challenged anything outside of proclaiming you don't like it. You have
acknowledged that laws are written and enforced, which means the death penalty is
in the mix, there is nothing that says otherwise in scripture. There are laws that if
broken had the death penalty attached to them in the OT, and there is nothing in
the NT does away with that.
I explained in detail several times now, why I think your attitudes and beliefs on this matter are morally incoherent. You are trapped in a contradictory paradigm of though, pinched between dogmas which do not sit together.

If you choose to believe in eternal torture/suffering, then you cannot execute people and send them there without falling under the judgment of God for doing so. It’s quite simple kellyjay.

I’ve said this many times before; the best way to text a doctrine is to conjugate it with another doctrine or belief and see if together they hold up. If they don’t then one or both are wrong.

The problem you have is not understanding, it’s pride. As has been pointed out to you over and over again by different posters. Pride stops you being open and adaptable, it stops you learning.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Oh right… the old “they send themselves to hell” riff.
The entire world is condemned already, which is why salvation is a must to be
redeemed and restored to God. I don't send anyone to Hell, and God does. He
and He alone has that power, and He uses it with cause.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Aug 22

@divegeester said
I explained in detail several times now, why I think your attitudes and beliefs on this matter are morally incoherent. You are trapped in a contradictory paradigm of though, pinched between dogmas which do not sit together.

If you choose to believe in eternal torture/suffering, then you cannot execute people and send them there without falling under the judgment of G ...[text shortened]... nd over again by different posters. Pride stops you being open and adaptable, it stops you learning.
Yes, you don't like it, so it must not be. I'm not trapped, I'm simply telling you we
will be held to account for everything we do and don't do, and it only takes one
single sin to fall. We have all sinned and come short; the eternal suffering for one's
sins isn't a matter of truth due to what I like and dislike; it simply is. It isn't me
suggesting that when the scriptures teach about Hell, my likes come before the
text that is you, and only with your hubris do you think your likes come before
the Word itself; if pride is involved, it's yours.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
Yes, you don't like it, so it must not be. I'm not trapped, I'm simply telling you we
will be held to account for everything we do and don't do, and it only takes one
single sin to fall. We have all sinned and come short; the eternal suffering for one's
sins isn't a matter of truth due to what I like and dislike; it simply is. It isn't me
suggesting that when the scriptu ...[text shortened]... your hubris do you think your likes come before
the Word itself; if pride is involved, it's yours.
Not interested anymore.

Go talk to SecondSon or Jaywill about your loony tunes philosophy.