1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '22 22:52
    @kellyjay said
    Show me the contradiction
    @kellyjay said
    How can it be heaven if someone who murdered someone and the one they murdered are both there?

My reply AGAIN
    So you DO believe that murderers awaiting the death penalty can end up in heaven…

And yet you also believe that these same people should be executed and sent straight to hell.

How do you reconcile that contradiction?
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    15 Aug '22 23:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Aug '22 08:21
    @divegeester said
    @kellyjay said
    How can it be heaven if someone who murdered someone and the one they murdered are both there?

My reply AGAIN
    So you DO believe that murderers awaiting the death penalty can end up in heaven…

And yet you also believe that these same people should be executed and sent straight to hell.

How do you reconcile that contradiction?
    Those who are right with God are right with God because of what God did in Christ
    saving us, not by our works of righteousness, our worthiness. I have never said that
    those who are executed go straight to hell, don't lie; where we are in life doesn't
    matter. It is getting right with God; when God calls that can be in prison or church,
    it doesn't matter. No one is promised tomorrow; our choices today are the only
    ones we can make.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Aug '22 19:15
    @kellyjay said
    I have never said that
    those who are executed go straight to hell, don't lie
    If an unsaved person is executed where do they go?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Aug '22 23:32
    @divegeester said
    If an unsaved person is executed where do they go?
    They would go to the same place as an unsaved person who dies of natural causes.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 05:28
    @kellyjay said
    They would go to the same place as an unsaved person who dies of natural causes.
    I can play your silly games as long as you want to KellyJay.

OK so where/what is this eternal place which unsaved people who die of natural causes…AND executed people go to?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 10:07
    @divegeester said
    I can play your silly games as long as you want to KellyJay.

OK so where/what is this eternal place which unsaved people who die of natural causes…AND executed people go to?
    For you, it may be a silly game; it's as serious as it gets. Being executed or dying of
    natural causes all do, but one thing, ends a life that will now stand before God and
    give an account for their lives; they will either be in Christ who died for them and
    took the full punishment for everything done in their lives or not. There is no
    difference that makes one less than another; if one slips on ice and dies, a car
    accident, a heart attack, drug overdose, willing or through the state the life one
    once had is now passed from this life into the next.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 10:30
    @kellyjay said
    For you, it may be a silly game; it's as serious as it gets. Being executed or dying of
    natural causes all do, but one thing, ends a life that will now stand before God and
    give an account for their lives; they will either be in Christ who died for them and
    took the full punishment for everything done in their lives or not. There is no
    difference that makes one less than ...[text shortened]... ose, willing or through the state the life one
    once had is now passed from this life into the next.
    Never mind all the jazz-handed waffle kellyjay. Just answer the question if you can..

where/what is this eternal place which unsaved people who die of natural causes…AND executed people go to?

Straight answer.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 10:382 edits
    @divegeester said
    Never mind all the jazz-handed waffle kellyjay. Just answer the question if you can..

where/what is this eternal place which unsaved people who die of natural causes…AND executed people go to?

Straight answer.
    You just blow off points you disagree with by calling them things like jazz-handed
    waffle, you don't address the points head-on, you ignore answers you don't like
    then turn around and claim you are not being answered. In Christ those who die
    go to Him, outside of Christ, Hell.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 10:46
    @kellyjay said
    You just blow off points you disagree with by calling them things like jazz-handed
    waffle, you don't address the points head-on, you ignore answers you don't like
    then turn around and claim you are not being answered. In Christ those who die
    go to Him, outside of Christ, Hell.
    If all this bluster makes you feel ok about denying convicted criminals the chance to be reached by the Lord and therefore sending them straight to hell, then so be it.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 12:51
    @divegeester said
    If all this bluster makes you feel ok about denying convicted criminals the chance to be reached by the Lord and therefore sending them straight to hell, then so be it.
    Every moment of anyone’s is a choice, as I pointed out it is the laws we put in place that identifies both what is a crime and the punishment for them. Doing crimes that can cause consequences of losing your life is a choice among all of our life’s choices. Some die while committing crimes they too put themselves in that place with the choices they make. This is what being held accountable looks like!
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 12:56
    @kellyjay said
    Every moment of anyone’s is a choice,
    Of course, why wouldn’t it be.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 12:57
    @kellyjay said
    as I pointed out it is the laws we put in place that identifies both what is a crime and the punishment for them.
    It’s does of course, why wouldn’t it.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 12:58
    @kellyjay said
    Doing crimes that can cause consequences of losing your life is a choice among all of our life’s choices.
    Of course it’s a choice, and some countries do indeed have the death penalty for certain crimes.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 12:59
    @kellyjay said
    Some die while committing crimes they too put themselves in that place with the choices they make.
    Yes, some people get killed while committing crimes and yes they do those crimes out of choice.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree