1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 13:11
    @kellyjay said
    If God’s righteousness demands justification by the blood of Jesus Christ because every other path comes up wanting yes! We need to put our faith in Jesus not our opinions of what God should do.
    Yet another non sequitur dodge!

Just tell the forum why any person “should” embrace a version of Jesus who eternally tortures those who don’t believe he exists?
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 16:55
    @divegeester said
    Yet another non sequitur dodge!

Just tell the forum why any person “should” embrace a version of Jesus who eternally tortures those who don’t believe he exists?
    I answered you ignored.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 16:57
    @fmf said
    I am not misrepresenting your point. I am describing your point. Your point is a subjective personal opinion.
    That is all you got.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 17:001 edit
    @fmf said
    You should go the other thread to discuss your egocentric banter about me being "an Anti-Christ". Don't be a coward.
    I said it directly to you while you have started threads to talk about me. Nothing cowardly about saying something to you directly to you, while writing about me to get others on your side is, in my opinion.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 20:47
    @kellyjay said
    I answered you ignored.
    No, you made a post about an aspect your faith and are now claiming it’s an answer. You do this all the time, it makes you look dishonest.

Here’s the question . Again!!

6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 22:59
    @divegeester said
    No, you made a post about an aspect your faith and are now claiming it’s an answer. You do this all the time, it makes you look dishonest.

Here’s the question . Again!!

Asking questions and getting a direct answer and pretending you didn’t is dishonest.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 01:44
    @kellyjay said
    I said it directly to you while you have started threads to talk about me. Nothing cowardly about saying something to you directly to you, while writing about me to get others on your side is, in my opinion.
    Don't run away.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 06:52
    @kellyjay said
    Asking questions and getting a direct answer and pretending you didn’t is dishonest.
    Why should a non believer “embrace” your version of Jesus, because of thinly veiled dark threats by him to burn them alive for an eternity of torturous suffering if they don’t?

Really!?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 19:11
    @fmf said
    Don't run away.
    If you put a tracking collar on him, he won't evade your clutches as easily.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 20:00
    Ut-oh here comes Suzianne with more biting wit and no content!
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '22 23:25
    @kellyjay said
    How can it be heaven if someone who murdered someone and the one they murdered are both there?
    So you DO believe that murderers awaiting the death penalty can end up in heaven…

And yet you also believe that these same people should be executed and sent straight to hell.

How do you reconcile that contradiction?
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Aug '22 09:52
    @divegeester said
    So you DO believe that murderers awaiting the death penalty can end up in heaven…

And yet you also believe that these same people should be executed and sent straight to hell.

How do you reconcile that contradiction?
    Yes, every single sinner for every single sin can come to God for God's forgiveness.
    I believe every death puts up before God; even those not charged with crimes here
    will stand before God and give an account of their lives, and even not being
    charged here does not mean they will not answer for sins there. We will give an
    account for everything done in this life, those things we did and didn't do, those
    things we said and didn't say, all things done in secret will be displayed before all
    and when that comes, only those in Christ will not suffer in that judgment, but
    even they will give an account too, if what they did had lasting value or not it
    will be tested.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '22 21:28
    @kellyjay said
    Yes, every single sinner for every single sin can come to God for God's forgiveness.
    Way to go with supporting your own contradiction!
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Aug '22 22:17
    @divegeester said
    Ut-oh here comes Suzianne with more biting wit and no content!
    I am amazed at the non-existant "content" of your post.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Aug '22 22:43
    @divegeester said
    Way to go with supporting your own contradiction!
    Show me the contradiction, or run away.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree