Science is best supported by?

Science is best supported by?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
161d
1 edit

Moves
161d
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You've destroyed them with one post sir. (And they won't even reply to it. Directly anyway).

ENGLAND

Moves
161d

FMF and divegeester “destroyed” by a Very Rusty post…

😂

Moves
161d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Blimey. Even your attempted bullying of Rusty is done indirectly.
He's projecting and not bullying. He does not have the balls to be a bull. A milk cow is as far as I would go with him, whenever he grows up to have thoughts of his own, for getting at the cream of the crop debaters. FMF is just a little older, a juvenile truant from Sunday school catechism.

Moves
161d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You've destroyed them with one post sir. (And they won't even reply to it. Directly anyway).
I partly agree, as we can never totally destroy weeds, no matter how many times we pull them out of the ground. We can uproot them from the soil, but in no time at all, they keep popping back up at a moment's notice. Sadly, we eradicate them only briefly, even after all the hard and long work some of us put in the process of pulling them out, personally and by hand.

Moves
161d

@pettytalk said
I partly agree, as we can never totally destroy weeds, no matter how many times we pull them out of the ground. We can uproot them from the soil, but in no time at all, they keep popping back up at a moment's notice. Sadly, we eradicate them only briefly, even after all the hard and long work some of us put in the process of pulling them out, personally and by hand.
I employ 12 trustworthy gardeners.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
161d

Moves
160d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You must be royalty, or a wealthy commoner with a large estate, and an ever larger garden. I'll bet one of them will betray you, and another will deny you. And if you also have chickens and roosters on your estate, you will know when the denying is complete.

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
160d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
We don't know of course what Kelly thinks of you guys...
O, but we do know what he thinks of everyone, he's said so enough times. We're all damned sinners.

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
160d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
"Employ" is not the word I would use for how you get your gardeners to do any weeding !

😆

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
160d
1 edit

@moonbus said
O, but we do know what he thinks of everyone, he's said so enough times. We're all damned sinners.
Yes, but that everyone also includes me so it isn't like I'm looking down on anyone from my high horse as a few here do to me.

Moves
160d

@moonbus said
"Employ" is not the word I would use for how you get your gardeners to do any weeding !

😆
Hoe hoe hoe.

F

Moves
160d

@moonbus said
Equally as evil as rapists.

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
160d

@kellyjay said
Yes, but that everyone also includes me so it isn't like I'm looking down on anyone from my high horse as a few here do to me.

https://youtu.be/GTzehZUfn6I
"We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
160d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Hoe hoe hoe.
What a rake.