Salvation belong to the Lord

Salvation belong to the Lord

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Feb 20

@secondson said
That's the gospel truth kelly. It's exactly what the scriptures teach.

The Bible also teaches that those who reject God's salvation suffer His eternal wrath of everlasting punishment in outer darkness, in the lake of fire, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Just as Jesus said.
There is more to salvation and eternal life as Paul stated clearly to the born again Christian Saints. Saved Christians must continue with good works and righteousness otherwise they will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Your church teachings is a sham.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
16 Feb 20

@hakima said
ἐγὼ δὲ λέγω ὑμῖν ὅτι πᾶς ὁ ὀργιζόμενος τῷ ἀδελφῷ αὐτοῦ ἔνοχος ἔσται τῇ κρίσει· ὃς δ’ ἂν εἴπῃ τῷ ἀδελφῷ αὐτοῦ Ῥακά, ἔνοχος ἔσται τῷ συνεδρίῳ· ὃς δ’ ἂν εἴπῃ Μωρέ, ἔνοχος ἔσται εἰς τὴν γέενναν τοῦ πυρός.

Matthew 5:22

That word “Μωρέ” comes from the Greek “moros” meaning “moron”. Accordingly, Jesus says that anyone who says it is in danger of the fire of hell.

Is that the same fire in which people are burned alive and eternally? I’m curious.
Yet another Bible verse miss quoted and misunderstood!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Feb 20

@rajk999 said
When Jesus preached to the many thousands did He say any of that stuff?
Be specific what do you think isn't biblical?

F

Moves
16 Feb 20
1 edit

@secondson said
So you don't categorize the labeling of a Christian as "misanthropic, impotent and narcissistic" as a denunciation?
The ideology that Kellyjay propagates is misanthropic, impotent and narcissistic ~ and morally incoherent to boot.

Whether he himself is, in everyday life, misanthropic, impotent and narcissistic, I have no idea. He seems like a dreary, humourless, prideful and very often an unprincipled person with a peephole take on the world. But that's his online persona.

By contrast, I have met some uncountable number of Christians who are not misanthropic, impotent and narcissistic at all.

I have never denunciated Christianity or Christians as a group. And I have never denunciated anyone here BECAUSE they are a Christian.

This does not mean one cannot call a spade a spade.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 20
1 edit

@rajk999 said
There is more to salvation and eternal life as Paul stated clearly to the born again Christian Saints. Saved Christians must continue with good works and righteousness otherwise they will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Your church teachings is a sham.
Who says anyone should not be doing good works?
How does this good works, work according to you, do your good deeds have to outweigh your bad?
What church teaching are you talking about, you know what church he goes to so you can point to a doctrine or are you just spouting off without a clue?

F

Moves
17 Feb 20

@kellyjay said
How does this good works, work according to you, do your good deeds have to outweigh your bad?
As a Christian, are you not obliged and commanded to stop doing "bad deeds" if you want to be "saved"?

F

Moves
17 Feb 20
2 edits

@kellyjay said
Who says anyone should not be doing good works?
You have never accepted that doing good works is required. You have tied yourself in knots time and time again in your efforts to state that they are not required and not obligatory and that, because they would never be good enough, one can be "saved" without doing them. And yet, surely, you don't have genuine Christian faith if you are not doing good works, right? A Christian MUST walk the walk, right? Not just think-the-think and believe-the-belief, have I got it right?

F

Moves
17 Feb 20
1 edit

Can a Christian who does NO good deeds, and who does NOT stop doing bad deeds, be "saved" by his or her belief that he or she is "saved" by faith alone?

F

Moves
17 Feb 20

@kellyjay said
If calling someone a name like a fool is enough to put us in danger of Hell, the other things we do add on to our condemnation.
Do you believe that Jesus laid down his life so that you can call someone "a fool" without being "in danger of Hell"?

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
17 Feb 20

@rbhill said
Yet another Bible verse miss quoted and misunderstood!
In what way, exactly?

V

Moves
17 Feb 20

@secondson said
You're off topic. As usual.

"God fails"? Those two words never go together moron.

People who reject "God's salvation" suffer "God's wrath".

There's no debate. It's what the Bible teaches. And what you reject.
This is proof that Christians are the most evil people on earth.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 20
1 edit

@vartiovuori said
This is proof that Christians are the most evil people on earth.
Why is that, because we say God is good and we are not? That the only reason we can be saved is because God loves us, and has made a way of redemption that does not depend on us! Our salvation depends upon the one thing that does not change, God's love for us even though we are sinners? How does that make Christians the most evil?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Feb 20

@kellyjay said
Why is that, because we say God is good and we are not? That the only reason we can be saved is because God loves us, and has made a way of redemption that does not depend on us! Our salvation depends upon the one thing that does not change, God's love for us even though we are sinners? How does that make Christians the most evil?
Why should anybody have to suffer God's wrath? Indeed, why does a omniscient deity feel wrath at all, especially towards something so insignificant as us?

If an ant doesn't behave the way I want it to behave, should I squish it, and do it in such a way that its suffering lasts forever?

F

Moves
17 Feb 20

@kellyjay said
Why is that, because we say God is good and we are not? That the only reason we can be saved is because God loves us, and has made a way of redemption that does not depend on us! Our salvation depends upon the one thing that does not change, God's love for us even though we are sinners?
You sound like Winston Smith at the Chestnut Tree Café, sitting by a chessboard and drinking gin.

F

Moves
17 Feb 20

@kellyjay said
That the only reason we can be saved is because God loves us, and has made a way of redemption that does not depend on us!
You don't have to do anything?