retrospective trolling

retrospective trolling

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
The fact that I did make an apology was good enough for me. If you rejected it or sought to call into question its sincerity then that is your affair not mine.
I neither sought nor rejected your apology. What was interesting was that very soon after the alleged apology you were calling by the same name again. Some of these are posted above by FMF.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

no that was not my apology either
So, did you apologize at all? And why wasn't the apology made ~ and done so with some sincerity ~ here on the Spirituality Forum?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
When you said that I had the morals of a lynch murderer, was that comment "fabricated"?
viewpoint question and will be ignored, if you wish to discuss the morality or the motivating factors which permitted lynching then ill be happy to discuss those objectively.

Moves
20 Sep 15

sorry i have asked you to desist from viewpoint questions four times and i find your unwillingness to do so bad manners, please try to desist in future, thank you for your cooperation in that regard.
I think that was the sound of your first wagon wheel coming off...

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
So, did you apologize at all? And why wasn't the apology made ~ and done so with some sincerity ~ here on the Spirituality Forum?
its strange that you cannot find the apology, why is known only to you.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

I think that was the sound of your first wagon wheel coming off...
again i do not ascribe to your perspective nor any of the values that you fabricate with regard to myself or others.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

I neither sought nor rejected your apology. What was interesting was that very soon after the sledged apology you were calling by the same name again. Some of these are posted above by FMF.
yes but you received an apology whether you sought it or not,

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

viewpoint question and will be ignored, if you wish to discuss the morality or the motivating factors which permitted lynching then ill be happy to discuss those objectively.
What sort of "morality" motivated you to try to link divegeester to the morality of the lynch mob murderers page after page of that thread and on at least one other thread too, stretched out over several days. Do you wish to discuss the morality or the motivating factors behind your behaviour ... seeing as forum behaviour is our topic here?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 Sep 15

I predict the name calling will commence in due course.

Moves
20 Sep 15

its strange that you cannot find the apology, why is known only to you.
I can find several instances of you still calling me the son of satan after you had allegedly apologised for saying it the first time.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
What sort of "morality" motivated you to try to link divegeester to the morality of the lynch mob murderers page after page of that thread and on at least one other thread too, stretched out over several days. Do you wish to discuss the morality or the motivating factors behind your behaviour ... seeing as forum behaviour is our topic here?
personal perspective and viewpoint question which will be ignored.

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I predict the name calling will commence in due course.
And Wednesday's lottery numbers?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

I can find several instances of you still calling me the son of satan after you had allegedly apologised for saying it the first time.
yes and you may draw your own conclusions, i can also find several instances of you calling me a tit and various other unsavoury appellations not to mention other people pricks etc etc , but then again i am not prepared to hold it against you and moralise over you. Have you apologised for these?

Moves
20 Sep 15

What part of RHP posting history would you like to talk about Robbie? Bearing in mind that everything you bring up has now happened at some point in the past and will now, by definition, be classed as "retrospective".

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

The question was about "morality" and "the motivating factors behind" forum behaviour. You are now suddenly claiming you have no personal perspectives or viewpoints on this?