retrospective trolling

retrospective trolling

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Was this your apology to divegeester?

[b]"Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it make you feel better?"
[10th September][/b]
No that was a prelude to my apology.

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
FMF is a free moral agent and at liberty to do what he likes. If he has no qualms about using retrospective trolling to put the boot in to grandpa Bobby I am sure he has no qualms about using it to put the boot in elsewhere.
Grampy Bobby never apologised for what he said in that thread. He only took the post in question down after several of us implored him to do so. What he said has not actually been reposted, he has just been reminded that we all saw it and his hypocrisy in the GF last week was well and truly noted. You never apologised for accusing me of being as morally reprehensible as the racist lynch murderers and it will be dragged up again and again and again as an example of your vicious nature whenever it suits somebody to do so.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

If he has no qualms about using retrospective trolling to put the boot in to grandpa Bobby I am sure he has no qualms about using it to put the boot in elsewhere.
Grampy Bobby's rank hypocrisy happened a week ago (13th Sept) on the General Forum. I called him on it almost immediately. Is that long enough ago to be "retrospective trolling"?

Moves
20 Sep 15

Your apology was a vacuous effort demonstrated by the fact that you called me the same name several times afterwards.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 Sep 15

It is not good form to call into question a posters motives Proper Knob. I have told you I am digesting the elements that you outlined, please have some respect for that process.
I'm not calling into question anyone's motives, you dodged the question.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Grampy Bobby never apologised for what he said in that thread. He only took the post in question down after several of us implored him to do so. What he said has not actually been reposted, he has just been reminded that we all saw it and his hypocrisy in the GF last week was well and truly noted. You never apologised for accusing me of being as morally ...[text shortened]... in and again and again as an example of your vicious nature whenever it suits somebody to do so.
I do not ascribe to your personal veiwpoint

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

Haha! you still sore cause i called you a son of satan? yah flunkeeeeeee! [12th September]

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Grampy Bobby's rank hypocrisy happened a week ago (13th Sept) on the General Forum. I called him on it almost immediately. Is that long enough ago to be "retrospective trolling"?
again i do not subscribe to your personal perspectives and the values you impose upon or have fabricated with regard to other people.

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
A good point; how old does a post have to be before its reuse can be classed as being "retrospective". Perhaps we should ask Grampy Bobby to get his "civility lawyer" on the case.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF

[b]Haha! you still sore cause i called you a son of satan? yah flunkeeeeeee!
[12th September][/b]
no that was not my apology either

Moves
20 Sep 15

I do not ascribe to your personal veiwpoint
Why you think your agreement is required here is astonishing.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

an excellent exploration of the motivating factors which led up to these horrific acts of brutality, essential reading for anyone interested in that epoch and to try and explain how it could have occurred.
So your comedy routine and/or being serious here on Thread 163746 does not qualify as "morally repugnant" by your own standard?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Your apology was a vacuous effort demonstrated by the fact that you called me the same name several times afterwards.
The fact that I did make an apology was good enough for me. If you rejected it or sought to call into question its sincerity then that is your affair not mine.

Moves
20 Sep 15

again i do not subscribe to your personal perspectives and the values you impose upon or have fabricated with regard to other people.
When you said that I had the morals of a lynch murderer, was that comment "fabricated"?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
So your comedy routine and/or being serious here on Thread 163746 does not qualify as "morally repugnant" by your own standard?
sorry i have asked you to desist from viewpoint questions four times and i find your unwillingness to do so bad manners, please try to desist in future, thank you for your cooperation in that regard.