retrospective trolling

retrospective trolling

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
retro trolling may be done for fun also but it can also be sinister, it depends entirely on context. For example FMF's willingness to bring something GB allegedly said in a thread about the death of someone was not done for fun it was done simply to put the boot in. If i say to divesjeeser next week, you remember you said Jesus was retro trollin Satan, that will be done just for fun.
Have you ever 'put the boot in' on this forum?

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Dude its a personal question, please desist, plus it assumes guilt.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

clutching at straws and will be ignored.
That's a "no" then. Wherever you did supposedly apologize, was it sarcastic or sincere?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 Sep 15

Dude its a personal question, please desist, plus it assumes guilt.
Internally digest those 4 pointers I gave you. Now try again.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Internally digest those 4 pointers I gave you. Now try again.

I am digesting them as we speak, please I will ask you as I have asked FMF to desist from asking me personal viewpoint questions. If i have anything of a personal nature i will divulge it by my own volition. thankyou for the opportunity to express my opinion, it really was very kind.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 Sep 15

I am digesting them as we speak, please I will ask you as I have asked FMF to desist from asking me personal viewpoint questions. If i have anything of a personal nature i will divulge it by my own volition. thankyou for the opportunity to express my opinion, it really was very kind.
Dodgers gonna dodge. Predictable as always Robert.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
That's a "no" then. Wherever you did supposedly apologize, was it sarcastic or sincere?
Please conduct yourself in a civil and dignified manner, there is no necessity for you to fabricate any values with regard to anything i say. If i have anything of a personal nature to divulge I will do so through my volition. I thank you for your kindness and interest in my personal perspective.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Dodgers gonna dodge. Predictable as always Robert.
It is not good form to call into question a posters motives Proper Knob. I have told you I am digesting the elements that you outlined, please have some respect for that process.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

Please conduct yourself in a civil and dignified manner, there is no necessity for you to fabricate any values with regard to anything i say.
Thread 163746

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Thread 163746
an excellent exploration of the motivating factors which led up to these horrific acts of brutality, essential reading for anyone interested in that epoch and to try and explain how it could have occurred.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Thread 163746
FMF how dare you bring that thread up, Robbie has apologised for those awful things he said and therefore this thread should stay buried. Oh, hang on a minute, no he hasn't apologised...err...well perhaps it was him only joking, yes yes, that's it, he was joking. In which case, he won't mind you bringing it up.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
FMF how dare you bring that thread up, Robbie has apologised for those awful things he said and therefore this thread should stay buried. Oh, hang on a minute, no he hasn't apologised...err...well perhaps it was him only joking, yes yes, that's it, he was joking. In which case, he won't mind you bringing it up.
FMF is a free moral agent and at liberty to do what he likes. If he has no qualms about using retrospective trolling to put the boot in to grandpa Bobby I am sure he has no qualms about using it to put the boot in elsewhere.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Sep 15

FMF is a free moral agent and at liberty to do what he likes
Yes we all are, and I wonder how many of us are looking up those juicy moments in your posting history that you've never apologised for.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Yes we all are, and I wonder how many of us are looking up those juicy moments in your posting history that you've never apologised for.
I cannot say, its your affair not mine.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

clutching at straws and will be ignored.
Was this your apology to divegeester?

"Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it make you feel better?" [10th September]