Redeemed, Propitiation, Savior

Redeemed, Propitiation, Savior

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
You have serious memory problems
And you have serious hypocrisy problems.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jul 19

@suzianne said
If you're going to sit on your throne and pass judgement on him, you might not wonder why you get asked about your own faith.

More "Do as I say, not as I do."
The man is basically saying his name is written in the book of life. He offers information about himself.... ie boasting much like you do.

I offer no information. I answer no questions

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
You have serious memory problems
Well either you are talking about a post about 4 or so posts back, or heaven knows what you are talking about now.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Jul 19
2 edits

@rajk999 said
The man is basically saying his name is written in the book of life. He offers information about himself.... ie boasting much like you do.

Yet you judge with no information. Therefore you offer no information so you cannot be judged.

But it doesn't stop you.

Almost all you do here is assume and then judge.

I see nothing wrong with KJ's posts. He speaks his dogma, but you cannot assume his works because he doesn't talk about them, like you. Yet you judge him anyways.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Jul 19

@rajk999 said

Yet you presume to provide answers.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19

@rajk999 said

You saying your name is NOT in the book, or you think no one can know?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19

@rajk999 said

Ephesians 3
This was according to the eternal purpose that he has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in him.

I guess one of the main sticking points between someone trying to do enough good works and one who trusts in the Lord is our boldness in Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19

@rajk999 said

So you think you are acting righteously by saying some of the most vulgar things about other people as long as you don't offer anything personal about yourself here? You used to say you didn't judge people too that was Jesus' job, but boy has that sure changed.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jul 19

@suzianne said
Yet you judge with no information. Therefore you offer no information so you cannot be judged.

But it doesn't stop you.

Almost all you do here is assume and then judge.

I see nothing wrong with KJ's posts. He speaks his dogma, but you cannot assume his works because he doesn't talk about them, like you. Yet you judge him anyways.
I think you should try to stop looking for friends on a chat site.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19
2 edits

@rajk999 said
I think you should try to stop looking for friends on a chat site.
Not answering the questions? Since you believe in doing good works to get into the Kingdom of God, can you know if you are doing enough good works to know that God has forgiven you, can you know your name is written in the book of life? You have been shooting off your mouth about things you don't know, you cannot know, how about scriptural truth you should know? What say you, if your goal is getting into the Kingdom of God by works, can you know in this life you are being successful or not, or do you think it is all wait and see?

Our confidence is not in ourselves if that were true it would be because we would be highlighting our goodness, but we cannot. What we highlight is not our own righteousness, but Jesus Christ, who saves us from our sins. While you are preaching good works, we preach Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:
And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
Such is the confidence that we have through Christ toward God. Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God, who has made us sufficient to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
Not answering the questions? Since you believe in doing good works to get into the Kingdom of God, can you know if you are doing enough good works to know that God has forgiven you, can you know your name is written in the book of life? You have been shooting off your mouth about things you don't know, you cannot know, how about scriptural truth you should know? What say you ...[text shortened]... a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life
I have answered all these questions before. I will leave you to wallow in your "Lord Lord" doctrine.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jul 19
1 edit

@KellyJay

Thanksyou friend and brother in Christ for this succinct, truthful, and faithful thread. I have read through it twice.

I think that if I wrote these same things Rajk999 would accuse me of following a cult leader. He would probably complain that I am brainwashed by Witness Lee.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jul 19
1 edit

The Apostle Paul knew that some of his co-workers and fellow servants of the Lord Jesus had their names written in "the book of life".

"Yes, I ask you also, genuine yokefellow, assist them, since they contended with me in the gospel, as well as with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life. " (Philippians 4:3)

Before this Jesus told His disciples (at least seventy of them) to rejoice that their names were recorded in the heavens.

And the seventy returned with joy, saying, Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name. (v.17)
However, do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in the heavens." (See Luke 10:17-20)

What I expect now is for someone to bring up the erasing of names written in the book of life from Revelation 3:5..

But this post is long enough now.

F

Moves
13 Jul 19

@sonship said
@KellyJay

Thanksyou friend and brother in Christ for this succinct, truthful, and faithful thread. I have read through it twice.

I think that if I wrote these same things Rajk999 would accuse me of following a cult leader. He would probably complain that I am brainwashed by Witness Lee.
Do you think KellyJay is one of the Christians whom you recently said need to run out and buy some of Witness Lee's books and read them when the End Times are upon us to improve his chances of "salvation"?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19

@sonship said
@KellyJay

Thank you for your kind words.