Redeemed, Propitiation, Savior

Redeemed, Propitiation, Savior

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
I have answered all these questions before. I will leave you to wallow in your "Lord Lord" doctrine.
Typical.

F

Moves
13 Jul 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Thank you for your kind words.
If you are a follower of Protestantism then, according to sonship, you are a follower of a "Satanic organization". sonship wants you to join his cult. His "kind words" may well simply be him trying to prey on you as one of the more weakminded Christians here. He shows some signs of having received training on manipulating either potential cult members or bullying errant cult members. Gimmicks and logical fallacies and rhetorical tricks and constant casual dishonesty. Do you remember the Witness Lee books he said you ought to read in order to avoid "damnation"?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
Thank you for your kind words.
You are a weak minded and shallow man seeking the praise of men rather than.of God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
Typical.
Typical indeed that I have stated my beliefs and provided supporting references to you, for every point I made so much so that even atheists and non Christians can tell you what I believe and why. Yet you cannot.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jul 19
1 edit

@sonship said
The Apostle Paul knew that some of his co-workers and fellow servants of the Lord Jesus had their names written in "the book of life".

[quote] "Yes, I ask you also, genuine yokefellow, assist them, since they contended with me in the gospel, as well as with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life. " (Philippians 4:3) [ ...[text shortened]... names written in the book of life from [b]Revelation 3:5..

But this post is long enough now.
Another "Lord Lord " Christian. Hey whatever happened to that thread you started about good works and righteousness. It appears that writing the words of Christ annoys your evil Satanic spirit. Because you cannot bring yourself to quote Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jul 19

@fmf said
If you are a follower of Protestantism then, according to sonship, you are a follower of a "Satanic organization". sonship wants you to join his cult. His "kind words" may well simply be him trying to prey on you as one of the more weakminded Christians here. He shows some signs of having received training on manipulating either potential cult members or bullying errant cult memb ...[text shortened]... esty. Do you remember the Witness Lee books he said you ought to read in order to avoid "damnation"?
Read Witness Lee to avoid damnation?
LOL
Did the man really say that?
That has to be a kind of idolatry.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Typical indeed that I have stated my beliefs and provided supporting references to you, for every point I made so much so that even atheists and non Christians can tell you what I believe and why. Yet you cannot.
I don’t believe you have offered a single Biblical reference this whole thread. So your beliefs yes, nothing else unless I missed it. You don’t really even address what has been shared with you, you spend your time insulting and belittling.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
I don’t believe you have offered a single Biblical reference this whole thread. So your beliefs yes, nothing else unless I missed it. You don’t really even address what has been shared with you, you spend your time insulting and belittling.
This is very interesting. You indeed are in dire need of professional psychiatric and medical help. We have been discussing these very same issues for about 8 or more years, and it is always the very same topics because I rarely venture into less relevant stuff.

So for you to reference this thread and point out that I have not posted references for THIS THREAD means that your mind is boxed off and what has transpired in other threads over the years is not relevant to this thread even though the topic and discussion is the same.

Get some help

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
This is very interesting. You indeed are in dire need of professional psychiatric and medical help. We have been discussing these very same issues for about 8 or more years, and it is always the very same topics because I rarely venture into less relevant stuff.

So for you to reference this thread and point out that I have not posted references for THIS THREAD means tha ...[text shortened]... rs is not relevant to this thread even though the topic and discussion is the same.

Get some help
So you didn’t bring up a Biblical response to this OP, instead you think everyone should recall all of your previous posts for the last 8 years! Thought so, your memory on past discussions is as good as your mind reading abilities where you’re telling everyone why they say and do things they do.

You need to respond to current topics with current information, 8 year old answers to different discussions are meaningless unless you use quotes.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
So you didn’t bring up a Biblical response to this OP, instead you think everyone should recall all of your previous posts for the last 8 years! Thought so, your memory on past discussions is as good as your mind reading abilities where you’re telling everyone why they say and do things they do.

You need to respond to current topics with current information, 8 year old answers to different discussions are meaningless unless you use quotes.
Of course I remember what you say about yourself. Are you jealous? You promote the idea that all these pastors have the Holy Spirit and they do wonderful works of casting out devils, healing and other miracles in the name of Jesus Christ.

Jesus says he does not know these people.

Are you one?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Of course I remember what you say about yourself. Are you jealous? You promote the idea that all these pastors have the Holy Spirit and they do wonderful works of casting out devils, healing and other miracles in the name of Jesus Christ.

Jesus says he does not know these people.

Are you one?
This conversation is unique from others, your old answers don't apply here they were given in a different context. We can talk about the same things but if the context of the conversation is different, different responses are required.

You again are also promoting things I have said when I have not. So your accusations are not based on truth, making your responses as meaningless as your arguments.

Just stick to the things I and others have actually said, stop making things up as if they were actual statements when they were not. You assume to the point of twisting reality to suit your doctrine as you do scripture. If you cannot respond to the scriptures given without making up things that were not said, that should REALLY clue you in on how pathetic your arguments really are! Requiring untruths to strengthen your side of the discussion is a dead give away they lack truth.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jul 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
This conversation is unique from others, your old answers don't apply here they were given in a different context. We can talk about the same things but if the context of the conversation is different, different responses are required.

You again are also promoting things I have said when I have not. So your accusations are not based on truth, making your responses as mean ...[text shortened]... e! Requiring untruths to strengthen your side of the discussion is a dead give away they lack truth.
We are two different types of Christians hence our difficulty in communicating. I believe in the teachings of Christ. You believe in the teachings of the Christian churches.

Anyway does your church cast out devils, do miracles, speak in tongues in the name of Jesus Christ?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
We are two different types of Christians hence our difficulty in communicating. I believe in the teachings of Christ. You believe in the teachings of the Christian churches.

Anyway does your church cast out devils, do miracles, speak in tongues in the name of Jesus Christ?
I'd like you to address the things I brought up with scripture, you can go on and on about things I have not said as if I did. You claimed you gave a biblical response to me here, but had to admit you didn't. You claimed I had said things I didn't, if you ever can be bothered to tell the truth, about the truth, using only the truth, we maybe able to have a conversation about the truth. Your made up theology and personal attacks are pathetic and tiresome, try using real quotes, actually quote scripture without changing the meaning by explaining away the actual words to those that line up with the rajk999 doctrine, instead of the Biblical doctrine.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
I'd like you to address the things I brought up with scripture, you can go on and on about things I have not said as if I did. You claimed you gave a biblical response to me here, but had to admit you didn't. You claimed I had said things I didn't, if you ever can be bothered to tell the truth, about the truth, using only the truth, we maybe able to have a conversation about ...[text shortened]... the actual words to those that line up with the rajk999 doctrine, instead of the Biblical doctrine.
I am addressing nothing. I am not here to sort out all the false doctrines of your church. What I will say is that someone interested in eternal life in the Kingdom of God will do as Jesus said in his sermons, and its all about following His commandments.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
I am addressing nothing. I am not here to sort out all the false doctrines of your church. What I will say is that someone interested in eternal life in the Kingdom of God will do as Jesus said in his sermons, and its all about following His commandments.
You most certainly are not here to address scripture, which is what you did not speak to, instead you attacked me personally, making claims that were not true as you did it. So doctrines and truth are not your strong suits so far.