1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 17:282 edits
    Paul says under imspiration writing the oracles of God - "For me to live is Christ . . ." And "Christ who is our life". And he writes "Christ in you the hope of glory."

Which do you find more an insult to the Holy Bible and its God?

1.) coining an unusual expression "Son-izing" of believers in the Son of God.

Or

2.) Declaring the "god figure" of the Bible doesn't exist and that there is no God, year in and year out.

If you had a choice to explain to God one or the other on a day of judgment, which would you consider would be more of an insult to God?

" I taught that Paul so occupied with living the Son of God was, if you would, being Son-ized.

" I lived my life dedicated to announcing to the world that You didn't exist and were a figment of some people's imagination."

Which would you rather have to answer for to God if you had this choice?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 17:32
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    It is a tough call for the Christians here. Listen to an atheist or listen to a deification cult member who's leader condemned Christians to Satan.

I am realizing when it can be seen when you are lying. Your mouth is open.
    Which part of that is a lie?

1. You believe in man's deification - Check.
    2. You are part of a strange cult - Check.
    3. Your leader said Christians were in an organization of Satan - Check.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 17:374 edits
    Paul said " It please God . . . to reveal His Son in me " (Gal. 1:15)

Which would you rather have to answer to before God on a day of judgment?

1.) Paul. we could say, was being "Son-ized". God was intending to reveal His Son in Paul.

2.) Probably Jesus Mythicist Dr. Richard Carrier is better informed that Jesus Christ may have never lived at all.

Which one of these two concepts do you think is more a insult to the living God, should atheism turn out to be a total lie?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 17:44
    @sonship said
    Paul said " It please God . . . to reveal His Son in me " (Gal. 1:15)

Which would you rather have to answer to before God on a day of judgment?

1.) Paul. we could say, was being "Son-ized". God was intending to reveal His Son in Paul.

2.) Probably Jesus Mythicist Dr. Richard Carrier is better informed that Jesus Christ may have ...[text shortened]... s do you think is more a insult to the living God, should atheism turn out to be a total lie?
    Christians have already called you out in this thread for blasphemy. Not atheists, Christians.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 17:47
    @josephw said
    I cannot fathom that stretch. How can anyone say that being a "partaker" and "be like him" means "becoming God"?

It is a blasphemy to say "God said" when He didn't say it at all. To mischaracterize the scriptures as saying what it's not saying is why so many cults exists today.

It's akin to adding to, and taking away from the Word of God.
    Well said Joseph.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 17:49
    Which do you think is a more profitable way to live?

1.) Always standing up for something you believe in.

2,) Always standing up for something you DON'T believe in.

Are arguing for what I do believe in.
    Ghost argues for all that he doesn't believe in.

Which one of us do you think needs to go find something to live for?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 17:51
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Christians have already called you out in this thread for blasphemy. Not atheists, Christians.
    See how sonship hides from this.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 17:55
    @sonship
    What is the point of this thread? You called it 'Questions for Deification Deniers' and yet you totally ignore the answers genuine Christians have given you.

You have been called out for blasphemy.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 17:561 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    I bet the date of that quote you cut and pasted is after I clarified to Joseph that man will never be God in His non-cummnicable attributes.

I bet checking when you re-cycled his comment you just reveal yourself re-peddle lies, accusations, slanders against people you shame.

It was not this year or last or the year before that or the year before that that I explained -

the saved will never be objects of worship, creators of universes, omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, always having been, or possessing the Fatherhood as the source of divine life as the Godhead.

And if Joseph is not clear about that as you refuse to acknowledge those limitations in my concept of deification then shame on both of you. Bad company makes for bad morals.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 18:001 edit
    Anyone else?

Which is more an insult to God?

Saying God doesn't exist?
    Or
    Saying like John was carried away to a great and high mountain to view the sign of the culmination of God's purpose, we need a "high peak revelation" from God?

Which sounds more like blasphemy to you saints?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 18:03
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    I bet the date of that quote you cut and pasted is after I clarified to Joseph that man will never be God in His non-cummnicable attributes.

I bet checking when you re-cycled his comment you just reveal yourself re-peddle lies, accusations, slanders against people you shame.

It was not this year or last or the year before that or the year before ...[text shortened]... mitations in my concept of deification then shame on both of you. Bad company makes for bad morals.
    I think Joseph was clear in his meaning when he said, 'It is a blasphemy to say "God said" when He didn't say it at all. To mischaracterize the scriptures as saying what it's not saying is why so many cults exists today.'
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 18:04
    @sonship said
    Anyone else?

Which is more an insult to God?

Saying God doesn't exist?
    Or
    Saying like John was carried away to a great and high mountain to view the sign of the culmination of God's purpose, we need a "high peak revelation" from God?

Which sounds more like blasphemy to you saints?
    God really doesn't like false prophets...
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 18:061 edit
    People you have read my may threads and you have read the mamny comments of Ghost of a Duke.

Though I have spoken some difficult things has the overall effect been to

Turn your heart TOWARD Jesus Christ in affection, belief, love, trust, devotion.
    Or
    Chill your heart DOWN to Jesus, despising the "figure", viewing Jesus as sadistic, mythical, unreasonable, superstitious, getting in the way of man's best interest?

Funny saying and all have I exalted Christ?
    Or have I sought to turn you against Christ as the big untrue lie?

Who has tried to attract you TO Jesus Christ?
    And who has tried to attract you AWAY from Jesus, distancing yourself from the "figure" ?
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 18:12
    @sonship said
    People you have read my may threads and you have read the mamny comments of Ghost of a Duke.

Though I have spoken some difficult things has the overall effect been to

Turn your heart TOWARD Jesus Christ in affection, belief, love, trust, devotion.
    Or
    Chill your heart DOWN to Jesus, despising the "figure", viewing Jesus as sadistic, mythical, unreasonable, su ...[text shortened]... Christ?
    And who has tried to attract you AWAY from Jesus, distancing yourself from the "figure" ?
    You have not spoken 'difficult' things. You have spoken 'blasphemous' things.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 18:313 edits
    Quotations from Affirmation and Critique magazine published by Living Stream Ministry. Vol XV No. 2 Fall of 2010.

Article by Ron Kangus entitled New Jerusalem - the Consummation of the Divine Economy according to the High Peak of the Divine Revelaton

Selected quotes copied by hand carefully -

"This means that the New Jerusalem, as the ultimate and eternal corporate expresion of the Triune God, is the consummation of God becomming a man and man becominhg God in life, in nature, and in expression but onot in the Godhead."
    - pg 23.

"The high peak of ther divine revelation in the Holy Scriptures is that God became man so thast, in Chtisty, redfeemed man may become God in life, nature, constitution, and expression but not in the Godhead nor as an object of worship"
    - pg. 23

"This corporate expression is the consummation ofthe divine economy, the goal of God's plan and arrangement to dispesne Himself in Christ as the Spirit into our being to be our life, our life supply, and out everything so that we may expressed Him. This, in and with the New Jerusalem ther high peak of the divine revelation . . . "
    - pg. 23,24

" If we consider certain crucial and intrinsic aspects of the New Jerusalem as the corporate, yet personal, expression of the Triune God , we may be confirmed in the realization that the existence of the New Jerusalem is predicated upon God becoming man and man becoming God in life and nature but not in the Godhead."
    - pg. 24

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree