My wife and family predominantly.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Nov '19 23:25
    @caesar-salad said
    @FMF

What do you love, FMF?
    I love the things that add value and meaning to my life which I itemized earlier on this thread; if you are not interested in - or can't be bothered to read - what I have posted in the course of this conversation, why are you asking me a question like this one?
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    24 Nov '19 23:39
    @fmf said
    I love the things that add value and meaning to my life which I itemized earlier on this thread; if you are not interested in - or can't be bothered to read - what I have posted in the course of this conversation, why are you asking me a question like this one?
    TBH, I generally skim past your posts as they usually add no value to my life, but I will have a look up the thread to see what you have posted on the topic. Thank you for your reply.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Nov '19 23:58
    @caesar-salad said
    TBH, I generally skim past your posts as they usually add no value to my life, but I will have a look up the thread to see what you have posted on the topic. Thank you for your reply.
    Noted.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Nov '19 00:471 edit
    @fmf said
    Okay, I do see that you answered that question toward the bottom of page 6 with a little something on page 7 as well.

I would agree that there is some value in skepticism and critical thinking, especially when it comes to so-called prophecies and revelations.

As for why I asked you the question then (which at the time would have been "now" but that moment is gone), what difference would an answer make? Why do you do the things you do, when you do them? 😉
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Nov '19 00:56
    @caesar-salad said
    As for why I asked you the question then (which at the time would have been "now" but that moment is gone), what difference would an answer make?
    To have spent any of my time answering your personal question would have been to indulge a poster who spits out comments like "To be honest, I generally skim past your posts as they usually add no value to my life".
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Nov '19 00:57
    @caesar-salad said
    Okay, I do see that you answered that question toward the bottom of page 6 with a little something on page 7 as well.
    Noted.
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Nov '19 01:04
    @fmf said
    To have spent any of my time answering your personal question would have been to indulge a poster who spits out comments like "To be honest, I generally skim past your posts as they usually add no value to my life".
    For such an indulgence I would normally expect 50 imperial croutons, but I will waive the fee in your case.
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Nov '19 01:06
    P.S. -- I'm glad no one has asked me what I love, because I'm not sure these days. So thank you for that.
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Nov '19 01:071 edit
    @fmf said
    There was no spitting. I just typed it at my usual pace. Your characterization and generalization seem a little frothy, TBH.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Nov '19 15:33
    @caesar-salad said
    Your posts add massive value; unfortunately you usually regret them and delete them.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Nov '19 17:53
    @caesar-salad said
    Your loss sir.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 07:021 edit
    @caesar-salad said
    P.S. -- I'm glad no one has asked me what I love, because I'm not sure these days. So thank you for that.
    It’s pretty clear from the amount of your posts which you delete that you are unsure of what you stand for, and it’s pretty clear from those posts which you leave, that whatever it is... it doesn’t add up to much more than a whodeyesque glibness wrapped up in a bit of wordplay posing as poetry.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree