The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Jan '21 20:33
    Raptured?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Jan '21 22:07
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    A God worth His salt would indeed have time for the kind-hearted.
    God is worth His salt. God made it abundantly clear through His Son Jesus and all the prophets and Apostles exactly who it is that will enter the Kingdom of God. But some people are just born evil and wicked. Some people led by the Devil just cannot speak the things that Jesus spoke of like righteousness, good works, charity, loving your neighbour, helping the needy, clothing the naked, etc etc. These are the things that make a man righteous and these determine whether or not the man will enter the Kingdom of God.

Sonshp and his Satanic doctrine of mouthworship and all who follow him will be cast out.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '21 23:24
    @sonship said
    My group, the Christian church, sometimes helps people understand the Bible by supplying helpful inserted words into the translation of the text.
    Is your altered version of the Bible better than the original, to your way of thinking?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 13:294 edits
    Today Satan still has access to God's presence in some way. Blinded by his own pride from the glorious light he comes to accuse God's people before God. We see in the book of Job how Satan came with the angels (sons of God then) to accuse both Job and God. (Job 1:6-12; 2:1-6)

Satan is an expert at finding fault with God's people and accusing them before the God whom he hates. And on the other hand he is expert at accusing God to His people. He is a two way slanderer.

In the rapture Satan the accuser of the brothers will finally be expelled from his activity of accusing the brothers before God in heaven.

"And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, Now is come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ for the accuser of our brothers has been cast down, who accuses them before our God day and night." (Rev. 12:10)

This is absolutely fantastic. There have been many failures of Christians. But in spite of these historical low points finally God collects a critical mass of both dead and living overcomers who are resurrected and raptured or just raptured. And when this rapture takes place the good angels drive Satan down out from before his accusing the believers before God.

"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels went to war with the dragon [Satan the accuser] . And the dragon warred and his angels.

And they did not prevail, neither was their place found any longer in heaven.

And the great dragon was cast down, the ancient serpent, he who is called the Devil and Satan, he who deceives the whole inhabited earth; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him." (Rev. 12:7-9)

So far from just being an escape, rapture is a strategic victory in the universal warfare between God and His enemy. By another degree, Satan is limited. Now his accusations before God are stopped by the rapture of the stronger part of the church. What a victory. What a triumph.

So we look forward to rapture not only as some of the church being taken out of the earth. But also causing Satan to be cast down from roaming that realm making accusations before God about His people on earth.

All through the ages the dragon Satan has concentrated on preventing the stronger part of the church from emerging.

Before the rapture he is seen ever poised to prevent the stronger manchild from being developed and brought forth from the total woman of God's people. (Rev. 12:3-5).
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 13:591 edit
    So we see the Escape aspect of rapture.
    And we also see the Strategic aspect of rapture.

1.) Escape - "But be watchful at every time, beseeching that you would prevail to escape all these things which are about to happen and stand before the Son of Man." (Luke 21:36)

2.) Strategic - "Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left. And they answered and said to Him, Where, Lord? And He said to them, Where the body is, there also will the vultures be gathered together." (Luke 17:36,37)

Do you see? Christ raptures believers to gather them to the place of final victory over Antichrist the stinking corpse. Christ and His raptured overcomers descent back to earth over the Holy Land to totally devour the death filled Antichrist and defeat with a word his armies. This will be like vultures tearing to pieces a dead body.

So rapture is to prevail to escape.
    And rapture is to return with Christ rewarded to accompany Him in His victory at Armageddon.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 15:091 edit
    @sonship said
    Today Satan still has access to God's presence in some way. Blinded by his own pride from the glorious light he comes to accuse God's people before God. We see in the book of Job how Satan came with the angels (sons of God then) to accuse both Job and God. (Job 1:6-12; 2:1-6)

Satan is an expert at finding fault with God's people and accusing them before the ...[text shortened]... ing developed and brought forth from the total woman of God's people. (Rev. 12:3-5).
    Unfortunately for you, you do not quality as one of Christ brethren. Jesus said

Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. (Matthew 12:48-50 KJV)

Your doctrine is the opposite of the doctrine of Christ. Neither do you love Christ as you claim. You love Christ with your mouth, not your heart. Jesus said:

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. (John 14:21 KJV)

Your teachings on this forum has been for the last 15 years one of lip service to Christ and not once in these 15 years have you ever told people that they must keep the commandments of Christ. Quite the opposite is the case because your mouth is full of derogatory remarks about Christ and the keeping of the commandments.

DOERS are justified in the eyes of God. Not talkers.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 17:177 edits
    Everyone reading this post still has opportunity to live for this great purpose.
    There is hope yet for everyone even the staunchest opposers if they can repent to believe in the Son of God. They can be forgiven, washed in the blood of Jesus, and have the Spirit of Jesus imparted into their innermost spiritual being!

Isn't this a great purpose to live for? We can live unto wooing Christ back. And He is "the Desire of all the nations" (Haggai 2:7) .

You may say " But I have SO LONG been an unbeliever."

Well, maybe so. But be of good courage. Christ is really something else. He is so wise. We can never know completely how He will reward His servants.

In this parable Jesus blew the minds of His disciples by teaching them that some who come to serve Him latter JUST MAY be before those who served Him a long time. PRAISE THE LORD! What a wise and merciful Lord Jesus.

"The Last Shall Be First and the First Shall Be Last"
    (Copied from Bitesize) The parable of the vineyard workers (Matthew 20: 1–16) expounded.

A landowner goes out early in the morning and hires men, agreeing to pay them the daily rate - a silver coin for a day’s work.

He hires them at various times throughout the day - 9am, 12pm, 3pm and 5pm and promises all of the workers a fair wage.

When the end of the day came, the landowner said to his manager to pay the workers, starting with those who had been hired last. Those who began working at 5pm were given the daily rate - one silver coin.

When it came to those who had been hired first (early in the morning) they thought that they were going to receive more. When they too were given the standard daily wage they began to grumble. They were angry because they had done a lot more work than those who had started later in the day.

The landowner did not listen to their complaints and reminded them that they had agreed to the daily rate of pay when they were hired. He said, “Am I not allowed to do what I choose with what belongs to me? Or are you envious because I am generous?”

The landowner then says, “The last will be first and the first will be last.”
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 20:50
    @sonship said
    Everyone reading this post still has opportunity to live for this great purpose.
    There is hope yet for everyone even the staunchest opposers if they can repent to believe in the Son of God. They can be forgiven, washed in the blood of Jesus, and have the Spirit of Jesus imparted into their innermost spiritual being!

Isn't this a great purpose to live for? We can live u ...[text shortened]... b]

The landowner then says, “The last will be first and the first will be last.” [/quote]
    So, your doctrine is that Jesus will, on His return take away a bunch of mouth worshipers like yourself and leave behind His brothers and sisters who keep his commandments?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 23:004 edits
    "And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony ..." (Rev. 12:10a)

One of the qualifications of the overcomers is that they overcame the Devil through the word of their testimony.

This often involves speaking.
    This often involves using the mouth, the voice, and the vocal chords.
    "The word of their testimony" is certainly speaking.

Using the mouth to draw our heart close to God does not always mean making much noise. A whisper of "Lord, I love You" is effective.

"At that time two men will be in the field; one is taken and one is left.
    Two women will be grinding at the mill; one is taken and one is left." (Matt. 24:40,41)

Perhaps one working in the field is completely occupied with worries and anxieties or agitation thinking nothing about the Lord Jesus. The other may be also fulfilling his responsibility yet whispering quietly - "Lord Jesus, I love you. Lord Jesus, thankyou that You love me."

Two women may be working hard. While one's heart is only filled with the anxiety of the day. The other works just as diligently. Yet perhaps quietly she is praying or touching the Lord ever so calmly and quietly in prayer.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 23:032 edits
    Let no one discourage the lover of God from using their mouth.
    To breath the Lord in as air - breath by breath is empowering, enabling. To speak, even if quietly so no one else hears, ushers the heart into God's presence.

This is not to teach that setting the mind on the spirit can be silent.
    This is not neglecting that. It is encouraging one to speak with the mouth to turn the heart to Jesus Christ.

"I love the Lord because He hears my VOICE, my supplication, because He inclines His ear to me . . . " (Psalm 116:1)
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 23:382 edits
    @sonship said
    "And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony ..." (Rev. 12:10a)

One of the qualifications of the overcomers is that they overcame the Devil through the word of their testimony.

This often involves speaking.
    This often involves using the mouth, the voice, and the vocal chords.
    [b]"The word of their testimony ...[text shortened]... ently. Yet perhaps quietly she is praying or touching the Lord ever so calmly and quietly in prayer.
    The Testimony of Jesus Christ have NOTHING to do with what believers say. You are as usual mistaken and grasping at straws trying to hold on to your failed mouth worshipping doctrine, twisting the word of God to make mouth worship acceptable. Mouth worshipers will be destroyed.

The Testimony of Jesus Christ are the prophecies made concerning Christ throughout the bible by all of the writers. It is the fulfillment of these prophecies which Saints in Christ have. True believers in Christ are those who keep his commandments and they ONLY have this testimony of Christ with them, as Revelation clearly stated.

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. (Revelation 12:17 KJV)

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. (Revelation 19:10 KJV)

The testimony of Jesus are the things which were foretold of Christ, his coming, preaching, death and resurrection. The testimony has NOTHING to do with what believers say... NOTHING.

Here is the opening verses of Revelation

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. (Revelation 1:1-3 KJV)

John was a witness to the Testimony of Jesus and saw first hand what happened to Jesus and now these things are being shown to John by an angel so that he can relate these things to others. Within Revelation there are commandments by Jesus Christ to the churches pertaining to good works and righteousness. Many churches have failed to heed the commandments of Christ and you in all of your writings and preaching and boasting you have ignored Chrst and these teachings as well.

The overcomers are those who live righteously and do good works. These have the Testimony of Christ, are the ones taken by Christ. All others who just practice mouth worship will be left behind.
  13. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    04 Jan '21 01:11
    @sonship said
    Today Satan still has access to God's presence in some way.
    Hang on a minute

He was cast out of the heavens in Revelation, and it is quite clear that we are now in those times and probably somewhere around Rev 13:16 which is due to kick off next year (Australia and West Africa first according to Gates and the Australian govt.)

Tell me in short simple terms (not pages mate please) why you think that YHWH/Jehovah/God (capital G) whatever you want to call him (Psalm 83:18 in the older versions credits The Almighty with a name) allows the devil into his presence ?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jan '21 02:145 edits
    @medullah
    Medullah, On your first comment:

Hang on a minute

He was cast out of the heavens in Revelation, and it is quite clear that we are now in those times and probably somewhere around Rev 13:16 which is due to kick off next year (Australia and West Africa first according to Gates and the Australian govt.)

After the collective group called the manchild is raptured there WILL BE an intense period of world trials of a thousand two hundred and sixty days. This is the three and one half years of the end of this age.

1. ) Rapture of the manchild:

"And she brought forth a son, a manchild, who is to shepherd all the nations with a iron rod; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. (Rev. 12:5)

2.) Persecution of the majority of God's people left on earth for three and one half years:

"And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place there prepared by God so that they might nourish her there a thousand two hundred and sixty days." (v. 6)

Once again, this is the last three and a half years of this age before the descent of Christ to begin the millennium

"And to the woman there were given the two wings of the great eagle [God] that she might fly into her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time from the face of the serpent." (v.14)

That is a year plus two years plus half a year.
    That is the meaning of a time and times and half a time.

The rapture of the collective manchild has not occurred yet. So the three and one half years of the great tribulation has not yet commenced.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jan '21 02:372 edits
    @medullah said

Tell me in short simple terms (not pages mate please) why you think that YHWH/Jehovah/God (capital G) whatever you want to call him (Psalm 83:18 in the older versions credits The Almighty with a name) allows the devil into his presence ?
    The book of Job which is probably the oldest written book of the Bible, says Satan appeared before God to accuse His servant on earth.

"Then one day, when the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah , Satan also came among them. And Jehovah said to Satan, Where have you come from? And Satan answered Jehovah and said, From roving the earth and going about in it." (Job 1:6)

Satan could roam the earth and also occasionally appear before God in heaven.

We see also in 1 Kings 22:21-23 and 2 Chronicles 18:21 on either side of God's throne were spirits. Probably the good on one side and the evil ones on the other side. And a "lying spirit" was present to be a part of God's sovereign arrangement to have king Ahab deceived by false prophets.

Satan's ability to appear to God and roam the earth continues until the rapture of the manchild. Then he is limited to only the surface of the earth.

When he is thus defeated by the rapture of some overcoming victors among God's people, he will desperately use the short time left to invest all his supernatural authority and power to an evil man on the earth - Antichrist.
    ================================================
    This thousand and two hundred and sixty days (according to Hebrew day counting I think) is the "short time" Satan is limited to the surface of the earth and summons up the Antichrist.

"Therefore be glad, O heavens and those who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea because the devil has come down to you and has great rage, knowing that he has only a short time." (12:12)

In that "short time", in that three and one half years Satan will summon up Antichrist, a man to whom Satan will grant all his Satanic authority for that short time.

"And when the dragon saw that he was cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who brought forth the man-child" (v.13)

"And the dragon became angry with the woman and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, . . . And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet like those of a bear. And the dragon gave to him his power and his throne and great authority." (See 12:17-13:2)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree