1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jan '21 09:291 edit
    @sonship said
    Everyone reading this post still has opportunity to live for this great purpose.
    How many people do you think read your OP, let alone got this far into this dump of a thread?

I’ve not read any of it, nothing other than the odd first sentence.

I really thought you would have reconsidered your approach to forum communication while you were away, but instead you have become worse.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jan '21 12:581 edit
    @medullah
    Tell me in short simple terms (not pages mate please) why you think that YHWH/Jehovah/God (capital G) whatever you want to call him (Psalm 83:18 in the older versions credits The Almighty with a name) allows the devil into his presence ?

I think you can see from Job and other OT books how Satan has access to accuse God's people on earth before God. Now we can only imagine what this is life.

But as to why would God allow it? In the invisible war between God and the rebellious archangel who became Satan, though the judgment was pronounced upon him before the creation of Adam most likely, the execution of that judgment has unfolded gradually.

By successive steps this enemy of God is further and further limited.
    By successive steps this adversary within God's kingdom is further and further restricted.

He is still useful to God under God's sovereignty to indirectly help God accomplish His eternal purpose.

Imagine something like a masterful chess player. The more you continue to try to defeat him the further you dig yourself into traps and problems and ultimately a humiliatingly crushing defeat.

Such is Satan's tragedy. All he does to oppose God, God in His infinite wisdom uses to successively vanquish him more and more. This is brief. I hope it gives you a glimpse into why God permits certain things as this.

Does it?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 01:42
    @sonship said
    In the meantime while I await specifics on verses Rajk999 says I twist,

This is worthwhile Q&R to some gospel preachers from the Lord's recovery of the local church ground.

Fireside Chat #12 Question and Answers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozxtMhUNaMk
    This is just people talking about what they think, and what they think about what each other thinks, and about what they think about Jesus, and what they think about themselves [because of what they think about Jesus], and what they think Jesus thinks about them. Not even a whiff of walking the walk. Is this how human beings are supposed to prepare for the destruction of the world, to your way of thinking?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 11:19
    @fmf said
    This is just people talking about what they think, and what they think about what each other thinks, and about what they think about Jesus, and what they think about themselves [because of what they think about Jesus], and what they think Jesus thinks about them. Not even a whiff of walking the walk. Is this how human beings are supposed to prepare for the destruction of the world, to your way of thinking?
    Thinking Your Way to Eternal Life.
    By Archangel Sonship
    Satanic Publications Ltd

In Stores Now.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 14:491 edit
    For a long time as a Christian I did not appreciate Paul's word on setting the mind on the spirit where there is divine life and peace as it pertains to preparation for rapture. The Lord is making this so clear to His people these days.

1.) Pioneering brother Paul on walking and live by the Spirit in the human spirit:

"That the righteous requirement of the law may be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the spirit. For those who are according to the flesh mind the things of the flesh; but those who are according to the spirit, the things of the Spirit.

For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the spirit is life and peace." (Rom. 8:4-6)

2.) Christ's exhortation that the one living by the Spirit will be taken.

"I tell you, in that night there will be two on one bed; the one is taken but the other will be left.
    There will be two women grinding together; the one will be taken but the other will be left.
    Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left." (Luke 17:34-36)

So the Christian needs TIME to build up the habitual way of setting the mind on the Spirit of Christ Who is joined to the believer's regenerated spirit. Walking in more and more in this realm, even while performing the typical duties and activities of the normal human life causes the Spirit to "fulfill the just requirement of the law".

We haven't a hour to lose. We who have believed into Christ must practice to set the mind on the spirit "the the just requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according the spirit."
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 18:23
    @sonship said
    For a long time as a Christian I did not appreciate Paul's word on setting the mind on the spirit where there is divine life and peace as it pertains to preparation for rapture. The Lord is making this so clear to His people these days.

1.) Pioneering brother Paul on walking and live by the Spirit in the human spirit:

"That the righteous requirement of the law may ...[text shortened]... law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according the spirit."
    Of course, you are right. Here Jesus said to keep thinking about good works:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

For I was an hungred, and ye thought of giving me meat:
    I was thirsty, and ye wanted to give me drink:
    I was a stranger, and ye was thinking of taking me in:
    Naked, and your mind was given me clothes :
    I was sick, and ye thought of me:
    I was in prison, and ye was thinking of visiting me.
    (Sonshipnonsensedoctrine 25:32-36 WLV)

I get it Just set your mind on these things and you have eternal life.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 22:48

Removed by poster

8. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 23:401 edit
    @sonship removed their quoted post
    What an utterly nonsensical twisting of what the bible states clearly. This thread about the Rapture, is about what happens when Jesus returns. In that Matt 25 passage Jesus states:

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (Matthew 25:31 KJV)

Are you saying that Jesus will return a third time?

I get it. You dont like Jesus and you like Paul. In fact you wish Jesus's teachings just disappeared from the bible. That much is certain. So here is what Paul said:

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5:19-21 KJV)

So quite apart from the talking, thinking and studying about Christ, there must be righteousness, the avoidance of sin and good works BEFORE anyone is raptured. NO INHERTANCE in the Kingdom of God for evil sinful Christians. That's a little secret you not telling anyone. Maybe you are one of those twisted preachers that secretly doing good works and living righteously behind the scenes, but publickly you are telling everyone to practice mouth worship, and that keeping the commandments is not required. Is that it? Because you know the truth. It baffles me why you are telling people lies.
  9. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    06 Jan '21 00:15
    @sonship said
    @medullah
    Tell me in short simple terms (not pages mate please) why you think that YHWH/Jehovah/God (capital G) whatever you want to call him (Psalm 83:18 in the older versions credits The Almighty with a name) allows the devil into his presence ?

I think you can see from Job and other OT books how Satan has access to accuse God's people on earth before God. Now we can only imagine what this is life.

But as t
    The point that I was making (possibly badly if so sorry) was Job was a long way back before the heavens were cleansed. With the dark forces getting their butts kicked down to earth in Revelation, this place effectively became a quarantine didn't it?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '21 13:016 edits
    @medullah
    The point that I was making (possibly badly if so sorry) was Job was a long way back before the heavens were cleansed. With the dark forces getting their butts kicked down to earth in Revelation, this place effectively became a quarantine didn't it?

I read your question over two or three times to grasp its purpose.
    Please read this short explanation again carefully before replying too quickly.

You should not think of the earth (either now or in the past) as God's trash can where a heavenly Satan and his angles were discarded. Dispel the thought that God had no where ELSE to throw away this trash from heaven but to earth as a kind of dump for garbage from heaven.

In very ancient times this being was created with jurisdiction over the earth and along with some extremely high kingly / priestly office near to God. He probably directed the universal worship of all creatures towards the Creator in a pre-adamic universe. This high legitimate position was before God created man.

His rebellion brought about judgment from God which is being successively executed. This step by step execution of his ultimate destruction is in stages. These stages more and more limit him. God created man Adam and Eve as part of this REPLACING the rebellious rebel Satan without completely eliminating his existence yet.

Soon he is limited to not appear before God occasionally to accuse God's people.
    This further step of his execution was supposed to include man as the other creature siding with God to execute Satan. Psalm 8 is one part of the Bible showing man was created to "still the avenger" and deal with God's remaining adversary. But when Adam was created, instead of obeying God, Adam joined to opposition party of the Devil and Satan to his own race's ruin and to oppose God.

Soon Satan will be limited to the earth only. God permits his occasional appearances before Him to do his kind of accusing activity.

Then Satan will go to the abyss for a period of 1,000 years (Rev. 20). Finally he will go from there to the eternal punishment of "the lake of fire" (Rev. 20) .

The event of Job 1:6-12 is:

1.) After he was expelled from his high pre-adamic position in God's government.

2.) After the creation of Adam in Genesis 1 and 2.

3.) After Adam relinquished man's mandate to "keep" and "guard" the garden of Eden on earth from any creeping thing or any adversary of God spoiling God's new program with Adam as the new superintendent deputy authority over the earth.

I am not provided verses to support this yet because you may lose attention very quickly. But you really should be shown from pure Scripture how I can establish all of this.

Does this address your question or still leave you not understanding me?
  11. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 22:14
    @sonship said
    @medullah
    Soon he is limited to not appear before God occasionally to accuse God's people.
    Lo Son
    Thanks for still going
    When is this "soon" ?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 00:441 edit
    @medullah

I have no dates for you.
    The last three and one half years of this age I think will be noticeable.

My feeling about fulfillment of prophecy surrounding Christ's second coming is that when it comes most of the world's people will think its too soon rather than too late.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 13:015 edits
    The nations of the world want to cast off the entire influence of Christ on the future. But Psalm 2 shows this is not only laughable to God but vain. It is better, the Psalm says to kiss the Son of God in love and welcome.

Psalm 2

Why are the nations in an uproar,
    And why do the people contemplate a vain thing?
    The kings of the earth take their stand,
    And rulers sit in counsel together,
    Against Jehovah and against His Anointed" (v.1,2)

Then verse 3,4 for show the counsel and intentions of the world rulers and
    the reaction of God. God cracks up with laughter.

Let us break apart Their bonds
    And cast their ropes away from us.
    He who sits in the heavens laughs;
    The Lord has them in derision.

Then He will speak to them in His anger,
    And in His burning wrath He will terrify them;

To get the attention of the Christ ignoring world and God defying world
    the disturbance of nature will increase. That is in the natural realm first then in a realm in which scientists cannot explain what is going on.

"And there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and upon earth anguish of nations in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the billows. Men fainting from fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken." (Luke 21:25,26)

Back to Psalm 2 -

But I have installed My King
    Upon Zion, My holy mountain.

That is in Jerusalem in the Middle East. This is getting very practical.
    Christ will be in Jerusalem in Israel the great King over all the earth in the millennium coming.

Below I'll get to the part where God advises the rulers to "Kiss the Son" in welcoming love rather than rebellion, revolt, and trying to rid the world of Christ's rulership.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 13:254 edits
    Psalm 2 from verse 7 to 12

I will recount the decree of Jehovah;
    He said to Me: You are My Son;
    Today I have begotten You. (v.7)

Christ was the onlybegotten Son of God from eternity.
    But this "day" when God says He has begotten a Son is the day
    of Christ's resurrection. It is on the day of His resurrection that He was designated the Firstborn Son among many brothers. God begot the Last Adam as a head of a new humanity of God-men. He was begotten in resurrection to be the Head, the Beginning of the new creation.

Ask of Me, And I will give the nations as Your inheritance
    And the limits of the earth as Your possession. (v.8)

God has given all authority in the universe into the hands of a MAN.(Matt. 28:18)
    What a Man, a perfect and holy man. What a man who in God and man mingled together as the Head of a new creation - the Firstborn among many brothers. (Rom. 8:29)

Christ will ask God for the entire planet as His righteous inheritance to reign over for His Father.

The planet is His for the asking. The solar system also is His.
    The galaxy and the whole universe will be a man's - the Son of Man.

Isaiah 9:7 says -

"To the increase of His government And to His peace there is no end,
    Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
    To establish it in justice and righteousness from now to eternity.
    The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will accomplish this." (Isaiah 9:7).
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 13:251 edit
    I do not know for certain what Christ may have in mind for the rest of the cosmos. But I knew "We expect a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness dwells" eventually after His reigning for a preliminary 1,000 years.

"Ask of Me, and I will give you the nations as Your inheritance
    And the limits of the earth as Your possession.

You will break them with an iron rod;
    You will shatter them like a potter's vessel.

Now therefore, O kings, be prudent;
    Take the admonition, O judges of the earth.

Serve Jehovah with fear
    And rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son lest He be angry and you perish from the way.
    For His anger may suddenly be kindled.
    Blessed are those who take refuge in Him." (vs. 8-12)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree