Paradise

Paradise

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
290d

@kellyjay said
You will not find an unrepentant sinner in the Kingdom of God. We are called to repent and that is a life time commitment, salvation of God is a sovereign act of God, not a get out hell free card to continue in sin because of some acknowledgement or the utterance of a few words once in someone’s life.
Are you suggesting that you do not “continue to sin” kellyjay?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
290d
1 edit

@fmf said
You are not entitled to this information and he is not obliged to divulge it. See Matthew 6:1. Rajk999 is not here to brag about what he does, even if you sometimes seem like you are. He is here to talk about doctrine. He has talked umpteen times about what Jesus taught his followers to do.
His words are nothing if he doesn't follow them himself. I see zero evidence that he does.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
290d
2 edits

@zahlanzi said
ONLY if they accept jesus as their personal saviour and God as the one and only god. Only if they repent.

So no matter how righteous of a life a muslim or an atheist or a jew leads, there is this one disqualifying thing that renders anything else meaningless.

What does this say about your God? Would it be perhaps that he is a megalomaniac who values worship over anything else? Is that kind of God worthy of worship?
It's up to you, and yes, it's personal. Yes, he is worthy of worship.

He has set the conditions. If you want to opt out, go ahead, it's all on you.

The decision is yours. He's not forcing you. What could be more fair?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
290d

@rajk999 said
Sadly for her she is influenced by some church promoting the idea you need to go around talking about yourself. We live in an era of self-righteous promotion, or prosperity gospel, pastors begging for tithes, hypocritical rich Christians flaunting themselves. Many Christians have gone totally astray.

She is a drama queen, full of herself. Remember this?

************* ...[text shortened]... .

"So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!"
It's sad that who you follow is @divegeester.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
290d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Jesus Christ is the propitiation our redeemer through His sacrifice He became sin who knew no sin, all the wrath of God was poured out on Christ He was crushed by God taking the full penalty of all we deserved. Because of that we are justified in Christ the guilty now redeemed fully because our sins were punished as Jesus became sin.

Outside of Christ you better be perfect from the moment you were born or you will pay for your sins.
Yes, this is true, but why is the only thing you seem to get out of all that Jesus said during his life is the Big Stick part?

You never ever testify of the 'Speaking softly' part.

I might remind you that the 'Speaking softly' part is for those we want to convince to follow Christ. The Big Stick part that you love to throw around is really only meant for us Christians as a warning.

(I'm referring to Teddy Roosevelt's quote that the best advice is to "Speak softly, but carry a big stick." Just in case no one is quite understanding what I'm saying here.)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
288d

@suzianne said
Yes, this is true, but why is the only thing you seem to get out of all that Jesus said during his life is the Big Stick part?

You never ever testify of the 'Speaking softly' part.

I might remind you that the 'Speaking softly' part is for those we want to convince to follow Christ. The Big Stick part that you love to throw around is really only meant for us Christia ...[text shortened]... k softly, but carry a big stick." Just in case no one is quite understanding what I'm saying here.)
He spoke to people where they were at, He was gentle and direct, and Jesus spoke more about the stick than anyone else before or after in scripture. He being aware what is coming didn’t hide it from those in danger of finding themselves facing the wrath of God with no escape possible.

He did show us He was willing to take that wrath of God in our stead for us all. Doing that for us all even knowing most won’t care, He did it because of His love for us. We can have faith that He has redeemed us and we don’t have to fear judgement day, because the one who is going to judge us, was the one who knew us completely already took on our guilt in full and paid it.

Rejecting His grace because they think they are good enough, or not bad enough to worry about it, maybe they can do enough good works to equal the blood of Jesus, says what Jesus did is either worthless or it needs to be added to. All of that is NOT putting our faith in Jesus but any thing else.

Moves
288d

@suzianne said
It's sad that who you follow is @divegeester.
Lame retort Suzianne.

Moves
288d

@kellyjay said
He spoke to people where they were at, He was gentle and direct, and Jesus spoke more about the stick than anyone else before or after in scripture. He being aware what is coming didn’t hide it from those in danger of finding themselves facing the wrath of God with no escape possible.

He did show us He was willing to take that wrath of God in our stead for us all. Doing ...[text shortened]... hless or it needs to be added to. All of that is NOT putting our faith in Jesus but any thing else.
But your version of him (Jesus) will be in hell personally overseeing the eternal torture of billions upon billions of people while he deliberately keeps them conscious.

Nice. How does that gospel go down with your neighbours?

Z

Moves
287d

@kellyjay said
You will not find an unrepentant sinner in the Kingdom of God. We are called to repent and that is a life time commitment, salvation of God is a sovereign act of God, not a get out hell free card to continue in sin because of some acknowledgement or the utterance of a few words once in someone’s life.
i am not arguing about that.

i am saying that a repentant child rapist can, according to your how to manual the bible, get into heaven and someone unrepentant (like an atheist who refused to ever repent for minor sins and who never accepted god exists) but not a child rapist might not.

so really what is important is repentance before god and submission rather than being an objectively good person

F

Moves
287d

@suzianne said
His words are nothing if he doesn't follow them himself. I see zero evidence that he does.
The discussion is about doctrine. There is no onus whatsoever on him to reveal anything about his private life; he doesn't ask you to provide "evidence" of what you do away from here.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
286d
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
i am not arguing about that.

i am saying that a repentant child rapist can, according to your how to manual the bible, get into heaven and someone unrepentant (like an atheist who refused to ever repent for minor sins and who never accepted god exists) but not a child rapist might not.

so really what is important is repentance before god and submission rather than being an objectively good person
The very worst of us and the very best of us both enter the Kingdom of God the same way for the same reason, what Jesus did by taking all the shame and guilt of our sins.

Saving us all does mean we come to God to equally guilty, and equally saved, we can not compare ourselves with anyone else saying I am better than another because the one who saved us is better than us all. We compare Jesus to ourselves when we say someone else shouldn’t be saved, because we are not saved by our own sacrifice but by Jesus Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
286d

@kellyjay said
The very worst of us and the very best of us both enter the Kingdom of God the same way for the same reason, what Jesus did by taking all the shame and guilt of our sins.

Saving us all does mean we come to God to equally guilty, and equally saved, we can not compare ourselves with anyone else saying I am better than another because the one who saved us is better than us ...[text shortened]... someone else shouldn’t be saved, because we are not saved by our own sacrifice but by Jesus Christ.
What a load of unscriptural baloney.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
286d

@rajk999 said
What a load of unscriptural baloney.
Deceiver, your private interpretation runs counter of we are saved by God’s grace through faith.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
286d

@kellyjay said

He did show us He was willing to take that wrath of God in our stead for us all. Doing ...[text shortened]... hless or it needs to be added to. All of that is NOT putting our faith in Jesus but any thing else.
And what about his instructions for living in the here and now?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
286d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Deceiver, your private interpretation runs counter of we are saved by God’s grace through faith.
I made no private interpretation .. just quotes about who Jesus wants in his Kingdom ... apparently its miles away from your nonsense .... lol

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
(Matthew 5:3-9 KJV)

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,
Come, ye blessed of my Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:
I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me:
I was sick, and ye visited me:
I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
(Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

Jesus does not need your church's private interpretation or opinion. 🙂