Paradise

Paradise

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
292d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Paul said no such thing. Lets try again.

Its a FREE GIFT
It came up ALL
Unto Justification of Life.

There is nothing to accept. Its free and whether you like it or not it is given to you.

You are adding in your own church doctrine to it.
John 3
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

John 15:
English Standard Version
Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.

If you are going to say you follow Jesus I suggest you start reading everything He said. There is the gift of God which God gives to everyone, it is coupled with the responsibility of man. We are to put our faith in God for He has made great promises, not in our abilities. You are a lying hypocrite spouting off the things I have said as if they come from my church doctrine, you know nothing about where I attend and its doctrine, that is just one more example of you lying. Small wonder the anti-Christ thinks your doctrine is sound since it is built on lies, and half-truths, deceiver.

Moves
292d

@kellyjay said
You are a lying hypocrite spouting off the things I have said as if they come from my church doctrine, you know nothing about where I attend and its doctrine, that is just one more example of you lying.
Are you suggesting that your church doctrine differs from your own?

Moves
292d

@kellyjay said
You are a lying hypocrite spouting off the things I have said as if they come from my church doctrine, you know nothing about where I attend and its doctrine, that is just one more example of you lying. Small wonder the Anti-Christ thinks your doctrine is sound since it is built on lies, and half-truths, deceiver.
“You are a lying hypocrite…”

“…that is just one more example of you lying.”

“Anti-Christ thinks your doctrine is sound since it is built on lies…”

“deceiver”

Do feel comfortable being this abusive KellyJay?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d

@divegeester said
“You are a lying hypocrite…”

“…that is just one more example of you lying.”

“Anti-Christ thinks your doctrine is sound since it is built on lies…”

“deceiver”

Do feel comfortable being this abusive KellyJay?
He has the behaviour of a cornered animal. It is what happens when his core beliefs are threatened.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d

@kellyjay said
John 3
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

John 15:
English Standard Version
Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and w ...[text shortened]... the anti-Christ thinks your doctrine is sound since it is built on lies, and half-truths, deceiver.
Lets ignore your insults and make the points again.

Paul said that Jesus died and by his death justified ALL people.
You are reacting this way because you think justification = eternal life
NO... that is not what I am saying
Justification is NOT eternal life.
It is just one step in the process of salvation... There is another step
Jesus did the first one and that one is the FREE GIFT
Jesus saved the whole world from sin through his death

Man has nothing to do to benefit from this justification
Other wise it would not be FREE.
Paul explained and likened it to Adams sin, which condemned all people.
Likewise Jesus's death and sacrifice removed the sin of Adam..
FOR ALL PEOPLE ... THERE IS NOTHING FOR THEM TO ACCEPT

Its the Free Gift of God. It is the Grace of God which was for all people

These are the basic points which you are not understanding.
There are several other places where Paul made this same point.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
291d

@rajk999 said
Lets ignore your insults and make the points again.

Paul said that Jesus died and by his death justified ALL people.
You are reacting this way because you think justification = eternal life
NO... that is not what I am saying
Justification is NOT eternal life.
It is just one step in the process of salvation... There is another step
Jesus did the first one and tha ...[text shortened]... ts which you are not understanding.
There are several other places where Paul made this same point.
Deceiver, you ignore the words of the one you pretend to follow when they don't suit you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d

@kellyjay said
Deceiver, you ignore the words of the one you pretend to follow when they don't suit you.
Well, I quote Christ and you say I ignore Paul and those Jesus sent.
I quote Paul and you disagree with Paul and say I am a deceiver ..
Paul is now directly contradicting your church doctrine.

LOL You are really not in your right mind .. 🙂
But I can relate. I have been that phase you are now in... and its hard.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
291d

@rajk999 said
Paul said no such thing. Lets try again.

Its a FREE GIFT
It came up ALL
Unto Justification of Life.

There is nothing to accept. Its free and whether you like it or not it is given to you.

You are adding in your own church doctrine to it.
You are twisting the gospel and the Word! You are still trying to make it about anything other than God being the single source of His revelations, deceiver!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d

@kellyjay said
You are twisting the gospel and the Word! You are still trying to make it about anything other than God being the single source of His revelations, deceiver!
I notice you cannot say exactly what I am twisting. Your doctine is a failure. The only thing you are consistently good at is repeating the same pointless insults, without adding value to your argument.

Here it Paul again in a simpler form:

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
(1 Corinthians 15:22-23 KJV)

- Adam sinned therefore all mankind counted as sinners
- Christ died therefore all mankind will be made alive
- As in the Romans 5 passage - all mankind is justified

However, that is not to say at all all get eternal life. Saved by Grace / or justified, is NOT eternal life. That is the first step which was made possible by Christ.

The next step is another one which your church doctrine gets wrong. But we wont go there yet.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
291d

@rajk999 said
I notice you cannot say exactly what I am twisting. Your doctine is a failure. The only thing you are consistently good at is repeating the same pointless insults, without adding value to your argument.

Here it Paul again in a simpler form:

[i]For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; af ...[text shortened]...

The next step is another one which your church doctrine gets wrong. But we wont go there yet.
Implying that Jesus and Paul are proclaiming truths that are not all coming from God, I have been clear! You are making the truth found in scriptures only viable through the person speaking, so Jesus’ sharing what the Father said is a different from what God through the Holy Spirit says through Paul.

You are pushing your private own personal spin into scripture using the scriptures to justify your beliefs while casting doubts to its legitimacy, on top of using it as a weapon to condemn others and justifying yourself. When others confront your errors you reject the scriptures in favor of you only follow Christ.

Deceitful you are speaking out both sides of your face!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d

@kellyjay said
Implying that Jesus and Paul are proclaiming truths that are not all coming from God, I have been clear! You are making the truth found in scriptures only viable through the person speaking, so Jesus’ sharing what the Father said is a different from what God through the Holy Spirit says through Paul.

You are pushing your private own personal spin into scripture using the ...[text shortened]... tures in favor of you only follow Christ.

Deceitful you are speaking out both sides of your face!
When a mans post is insults, and no substance, you know he is defeated. I post no spin. I post exact quotes from the writings of Paul, who you claim I was ignoring. Apparently you are the one ignoring Paul.

Here again : But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. (Hebrews 2:9 KJV)

The Grace of God is that Jesus tasted death for every man ..

Every Man.
Not Christians only
Not only those professing faith.

Every man from Adam to the end of Time. Put all those passages together and we have Every man is justified by the death of Christ.

You need to stop ignoring Paul, because you do not know teachings of Jesus Christ and the Aposltes. All you know is your church doctrine which is false.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
291d

@rajk999 said
When a mans post is insults, and no substance, you know he is defeated. I post no spin. I post exact quotes from the writings of Paul, who you claim I was ignoring. Apparently you are the one ignoring Paul.

Here again : [i]But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace o ...[text shortened]... now teachings of Jesus Christ and the Aposltes. All you know is your church doctrine which is false.
No one is arguing Jesus is not the Son of God, the Word made flesh this is about where the truth comes from in scriptures. Jesus said it comes from the Father and that the Holy Spirit of God would come because He was going back to the Father to lead us and teach us. As God chose those who He anointed to do works and reveal His Word, He chose Paul to write most of the NT. You putting yourself above God’s chosen by dismissing him as if he was just offering an opinion.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
No one is arguing Jesus is not the Son of God, the Word made flesh this is about where the truth comes from in scriptures. Jesus said it comes from the Father and that the Holy Spirit of God would come because He was going back to the Father to lead us and teach us. As God chose those who He anointed to do works and reveal His Word, He chose Paul to write most of the NT. You putting yourself above God’s chosen by dismissing him as if he was just offering an opinion.
You loosing it KJ ... take a vacation. Your post is totally off topic.

While you doing that ponder on this one from the angels to the shepherds when Jesus was born:

And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (Luke 2:9-11 KJV)

How is the birth of Jesus good tidings of great joy to all people.. ALL, that means from Adam to the end of time, if you have to profess faith in Christ, a Christ they knew nothing of.

The death of Jesus Christ removed the curse of the sin of Adam from ALL PEOPLE. It justified ALL PEOPLE and it saved ALL PEOPLE from imputed or inherited sin. This is what the Grace of God did for mankind.

The only thing left to do was live righteously and do good works, and this is why Jesus never preached about believing in his death and resurrection but instead focussed on living righteously.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
291d

@rajk999 said
You loosing it KJ ... take a vacation. Your post is totally off topic.

While you doing that ponder on this one from the angels to the shepherds when Jesus was born:

[i]And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings o ...[text shortened]... r preached about believing in his death and resurrection but instead focussed on living righteously.
I am not the who is siding with all of those who lined up against the church and Paul as was done in the book of Acts. That would be you, so if you think you are “winning” I would read the book of Acts, and realize you are at odds with God’s anointed.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d

@kellyjay said
I am not the who is siding with all of those who lined up against the church and Paul as was done in the book of Acts. That would be you, so if you think you are “winning” I would read the book of Acts, and realize you are at odds with God’s anointed.
What ?? Are you right in your head? I am quoting Paul and the Apostles. I am siding with them, and with Christ. You have some doctrine promoted by the church which is a odds with what Paul said.