Our Addresses

Our Addresses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 Mar 14

Originally posted by twhitehead
The thing is, GB, I do not believe God exists, nor do I believe you are giving accurate information. Not only do I think you are mistaken about much of what you believe, but I also think you are frequently dishonest in this forum.
As such, I have no decision to be made.

If your intention is truly to provide accurate information, then you are going about it all wrong. Please ponder your behaviour. No need to reply.
"The thing is, GB, I do not believe God exists..." -twhitehead

He knows that... as well as how many hairs there are on your head and how many more days you will live on planet earth.

Cape Town

Moves
09 Mar 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
He knows that... as well as how many hairs there are on your head and how many more days you will live on planet earth.
And what is the point of telling me that? Do I go around telling you what Gandalf thinks of you? Would you care?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Mar 14

And what is the point of telling me that? Do I go around telling you what Gandalf thinks of you? Would you care?
Gandalph is a work of fiction.
He should be more aware of what the Flying Spaghetti Monster thinks of him.

Cape Town

Moves
09 Mar 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Gandalph is a work of fiction.
And you know this how?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Mar 14

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
What I quoted was written by a Christian. A Christian who made a strong case for the interpretation he supports. If you believe you can make a strong case for the interpretation you support, then by all means, do so.
Who cares who wrote it?

If you want to give it more credence than the actual Bible, go right ahead.

Like I said, it's okay, there are plenty of people who just don't 'get' what context means. Usually people say they don't 'get' it (or only act like it) to support their agenda, but whatever.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Mar 14
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
So you don't believe in a "truth" in the Bible, lets say with a direct comment from God such as:

“You must not lie down with a male the same as you lie down with a woman. It is a detestable thing.”—Leviticus 18:22.

Romans 1:26-27
New Century Version (NCV)
26 Because people did those things, God left them and let them do the shameful things t ...[text shortened]... ng" or belief we have and if so should we not express that to others?
Maybe we do "get it"....
I guess what you "get" is to pick and choose what YOU think the Bible says.

We've outlined in this forum just how much of the *rest* of the Bible you apparently DON'T "get", but this hasn't stopped you from promoting your agenda of false ideas.

D

Moves
09 Mar 14

Moves
09 Mar 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby to TW
Wouldn't it be nice if we could privately share a lunch someday while having an hour long conversation face to face....
PM while eating. Send selfies via email, or Skype. Easy to arrange if motivated.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 Mar 14

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
You really don't care what the Bible actually says as evidenced by your blatant dishonesty in trying to defend JW dogma regarding slavery in another thread. Your hypocrisy seems to have no bounds.
What? If you think for one minute I defend slavery in the world since God allowed it only under certian conditions as in repayment of a debt in the days of the old testiment, your crazy.
You need to read what one says instead of jumping the gun and asuming what I said.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
10 Mar 14

[b]Our Addresses

Christianity cannot be forced on people; belief in the person and work of Christ must be optional.

"He who believes on the Son, Jesus Christ, has eternal life." (John 3:36a)

The alternative is:

"He who does not believe shall not see life but the wrath of God abides on him." (John 3:36b)

While belief in C ...[text shortened]... manent address for eternity will become occupied. Please ponder your decision. No need to reply.[/b]
Eternity is a myth. Nothing is eternal.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Mar 14

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Originally posted by SwissGambit

"To realize that we are just a breath away from eternity takes a lot of guts and brain power.
So, spend your breath wisely." -Jestoni Revealed

or

"I just bought some long-lasting deodorant. You know, for the afterlife.
Eternity is a long time to have stinky armpits." -Jarod Kintz

So, SG, take your pick: a) Get sober minded and serious about the possibility;
or, alternatively, b) Piss your remaining days on earth away in abject denial.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Mar 14

twhitehead, I happen to care about your eternal destiny.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Mar 14

Originally posted by JS357
PM while eating. Send selfies via email, or Skype. Easy to arrange if motivated.
Yes; however, a certain measure of mutual trust is requisite to exchanging personal information.

Cape Town

Moves
10 Mar 14

twhitehead, I happen to care about your eternal destiny.
You sure don't behave like it. You seem intent on trying to convince me you are clinically insane.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Mar 14
2 edits

You sure don't behave like it. You seem intent on trying to convince me you are [b]clinically insane.
When will you figure out that threatening people just doesn't work. Especially when they are empty threats.
You say belief must be optional, when in reality, belief is based on reason rather than choice. If you really want people to believe the same as you do, then you would do well to try and convince them that your beliefs are correct. Instead you seem intent on convincing us that you are a total nutcase.

The thing is, GB, I do not believe God exists, nor do I believe you are giving accurate information. Not only do I think you are mistaken about much of what you believe, but I also think you are frequently dishonest in this forum.
As such, I have no decision to be made.

If your intention is truly to provide accurate information, then you are going about it all wrong. Please ponder your behaviour. No need to reply.

You sure don't behave like it. You seem intent on trying to convince me you are clinically insane.

..... any further personal evaluation you'd like to submit at this time before returning to the topic?