Our Addresses

Our Addresses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Mar 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
Our Addresses

Christianity cannot be forced on people; belief in the person and work of Christ must be optional.

"He who believes on the Son, Jesus Christ, has eternal life." (John 3:36a)

The alternative is:

"He who does not believe shall not see life but the wrath of God abides on him." (John 3:36b)

While belief in Christ is an option, eternity isn't. All of here have only a few fleeting decades or years, months, weeks or days until our individual permanent address for eternity will become occupied. Please ponder your decision. No need to reply.

F

Moves
10 Mar 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
"He who believes on the Son, Jesus Christ, has eternal life." (John 3:36a)
"He who does not believe shall not see life but the wrath of God abides on him." (John 3:36b)
Yes, that's some of the dogmas of christianity.
If they are true, noone will ever know.

Cape Town

Moves
10 Mar 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
..... any further personal evaluation you'd like to submit at this time before returning to the topic?
Yes. Your lack of engagement and refusal to address criticism of any sort is the main reason I would never take seriously anything you have to say.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
10 Mar 14
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
Yes. Your lack of engagement and refusal to address criticism of any sort is the main reason I would never take seriously anything you have to say.
I can just see the two of you having a leisurely one-hour lunch together!

Bon apetit!

😀

Cape Town

Moves
10 Mar 14

Originally posted by CalJust
I can just see the two of you having a leisurely one-hour lunch together!
I wonder how he would manage to carry out a normal conversation without the aid of cut and paste.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
10 Mar 14

Originally posted by SwissGambit
[b]Eternity is a myth. Nothing is eternal.

[quote]"To realize that we are just a breath away from eternity takes a lot of guts and brain power.
So, spend your breath wisely." -Jestoni Revealed

or

"I just bought some long-lasting deodorant. You know, for the afterlife.
Eternity is a long time to h ...[text shortened]... he possibility;
or, alternatively, b) Piss your remaining days on earth away in abject denial.[/b]
c) shun false dichotomies and vacuous attempts at mind control.

😀

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
10 Mar 14
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
I wonder how he would manage to carry out a normal conversation without the aid of cut and paste.
He would have a smartphone with him during the lunch. 😛

Edit: "Hold that thought...just getting a text from my 'friend'. BTW, he says, 'Eternity is a long time to have stinky armpits.'"

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Mar 14
2 edits

"The Lamb's Book of Life"

twhitehead;

ThinkOfOne;

RBHILL;

Suzianne;

galveston75;

wolfgang59;

Duchess64;

JS357;

SwissGambit;

FabianFnas;

CalJust;

Grampy Bobby

All twelve of our names were written in the Lamb's Book of Life at physical birth and are still written there; and all of us will be together with God sharing His Happiness in Heaven for Eternity, unless any one of us dies without having believed in the Person of Jesus Christ (the names of those will be removed and no longer remembered in Heaven. Rev. 20:15).

D

Moves
10 Mar 14

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Mar 14

"The Word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and spirit, and of the joints and the marrow, and is a critic of thoughts and intents of the heart." (Heb. 4:12) Cuts surgically.

P

Moves
10 Mar 14

[b]"The Lamb's Book of Life"

twhitehead;

ThinkOfOne;

RBHILL;

Suzianne;

galveston75;

wolfgang59;

Duchess64;

JS357;

SwissGambit;

FabianFnas;

CalJust;

Grampy Bobby

All twelve of our names were written in the Lamb's Book of Life at physical birth and are still written there; and all ...[text shortened]... esus Christ (the names of those will be removed and no longer remembered in Heaven. Rev. 20:15).[/b]
Oi! What about me?!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Mar 14

Originally posted by Penguin
Oi! What about me?!
"The Lamb's Book of Life"

twhitehead;

ThinkOfOne;

RBHILL;

Suzianne;

galveston75;

wolfgang59;

Duchess64;

JS357;

SwissGambit;

FabianFnas;

CalJust;

---Penguin

Grampy Bobby

All twelve of our names were written in the Lamb's Book of Life at physical birth and are still written there; and all of us will be together with God sharing His Happiness in Heaven for Eternity, unless any one of us dies without having believed in the Person of Jesus Christ (the names of those will be removed and no longer remembered in Heaven. Rev. 20:15

P

Moves
10 Mar 14

twhitehead;

ThinkOfOne;

RBHILL;

Suzianne;

galveston75;

wolfgang59;

Duchess64;

JS357;

SwissGambit;

FabianFnas;

CalJust;

---Penguin

Grampy Bobby

All twelve of our names were written in the Lamb's Book ...[text shortened]... Jesus Christ (the names of those will be removed and no longer remembered in Heaven. Rev. 20:15[/b]
Hang on, there's thirteen of us now.

Moves
10 Mar 14

twhitehead;

ThinkOfOne;

RBHILL;

Suzianne;

galveston75;

wolfgang59;

Duchess64;

JS357;

SwissGambit;

FabianFnas;

CalJust;

---Penguin

Grampy Bobby

All twelve of our names were written in the Lamb's Book of Lif ...[text shortened]... Jesus Christ (the names of those will be removed and no longer remembered in Heaven. Rev. 20:15[/b]
Well, I still find no belief in deity when I introspect. However I am a believer in indirect doxastic voluntarism.

D

Moves
10 Mar 14
1 edit