OT vs NT concerning Homosexuality

OT vs NT concerning Homosexuality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
17 Sep 21

Heh, I have Eladar blocked with my script, and it's hilarious reading all the frustrated responses of those who attempted to communicate with the guy. 😆

E

Moves
17 Sep 21

@BigDogg

Not sure the purpose of that post was supposed to make, other than to point out that you are a low life scum.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Sep 21

@eladar said
@BigDogg

Not sure the purpose of that post was supposed to make, other than to point out that you are a low life scum.
I'll pass on to BD that you continually meet or exceed his expectations of you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Sep 21

@eladar said
Get over yourself. Just because you are ignorant and blind does not mean I did not answer the question. You just demand that I accept your incorrect point of view.

Face it, the issue is yours. Heal yourself.
We are all aware by now of the futility of encouraging you to at least act like a human being, but, just so you know, no one is "demanding" that you accept anything. We understand that you just hate anyone not like you.

E

Moves
18 Sep 21

@suzianne said
We are all aware by now of the futility of encouraging you to at least act like a human being, but, just so you know, no one is "demanding" that you accept anything. We understand that you just hate anyone not like you.
Why act like a human being when the Bible states that the natural leads to hell?

But hey, you do not actually believe what the Bible says so you may not be aware of that teaching.