1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 17:15
    @secondson said
    Rajk's "schtick" includes a number of erroneous ideas related to Bible doctrine the least of which is his insistence on the idea that salvation is earned.
    I get that you don't agree with him but I think your straw man approach to what he believes doesn't serve the propagation of your beliefs well.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 17:17
    @fmf said
    I have confronted the non-superstitious content of medullah's theories head on with observations and questions.
    Post as you please. Now where have I heard that before? 🙃

Of course you realize that your observations and questions are made from the position of unbelief in the source from which medullah's "theories" are based on in conjunction with real world events.

I seriously doubt you can make an objective discourse, as evidenced by your many objections relative to medullah's theories, just as divegeester makes because he sees everything as metaphorical, which causes him to see scripture as surreal with no practical application to real world events.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 17:21
    @secondson said
    Of course you realize that your observations and questions are made from the position of unbelief in the source from which medullah's "theories" are based on in conjunction with real world events.
    medullah's predictions about real world events strike me as hysterical nonsense and his evasiveness in the face of questions about his extrapolations and assertions don't help his case.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 17:23
    @secondson said
    I seriously doubt you can make an objective discourse, as evidenced by your many objections relative to medullah's theories,
    Assertions about the real world based on Revelation are by their very nature subjective and not objective .
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 20:15
    @divegeester said

I believe that what it says in the bible will happen although I don't claim to understand it all.
    That seems a little feeble-minded for someone of your critical-thinking skills and zest for tearing down other people's beliefs.

Why believe anything the bible says? Isn't that an appeal to authority?

In what sense do you even consider yourself a Christian? What is your creed, if you have found the creeds of others lacking?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 21:25
    @caesar-salad said
    That seems a little feeble-minded for someone of your critical-thinking skills and zest for tearing down other people's beliefs.

In what sense do you even consider yourself a Christian? What is your creed, if you have found the creeds of others lacking?
    Wow you’ve really got a boner on for me again today; you log on and immediately reply to just 8 posts.

All mine...

XX
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 21:34
    @divegeester said
    Wow you’ve really got a boner on for me again today; you log on and immediately reply to just 8 posts.

All mine...

XX
    I'm so terrified now, you desiccated suppository.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 21:35
    @caesar-salad said
    I'm so terrified now, you desiccated suppository.
    You’re drunk again aren’t you. Just delete your posts now and save time later.
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 21:40
    @divegeester said
    You’re drunk again aren’t you. Just delete your posts now and save time later.
    It is somewhat embarrassing to see you thrashing about like an overgrown punk, but one still hopes that the light of greater understanding might someday enter your occluded noggin.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 21:53
    @caesar-salad said
    It is somewhat embarrassing to see you thrashing about like an overgrown punk
    But you’re the one who logged on and immediately perused me across 8 different threads.
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 21:58
    @caesar-salad said

Bumped for lack of response to the questions.
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 21:58
    @divegeester said
    What does this SiFi-esque comment from you even mean?
    @secondson said
    Do you not agree that there's an end game and that all events relative to human experience are leading to a conclusion?

@divegeester said
    What does this SiFi-esque comment from you even mean?

Are you that daft? Do you believe Jesus is returning? Do you know when? Do you think the Bible doesn't describe what conditions will exist on earth leading up to His return? Do you believe that the conditions on earth today have any similarities to what the Bible says they will be in the last days?

Is there anything of value you can contribute to this discussion besides your Rajk-esque hate filled vitriol?
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 22:07
    @fmf said
    Assertions about the real world based on Revelation are by their very nature subjective and not objective .
    Question is, can you produce an objective discourse relative to the topic of discussion?

Or are all your assertions limited to subjective opinions?
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 22:111 edit
    @fmf said
    medullah's predictions about real world events strike me as hysterical nonsense and his evasiveness in the face of questions about his extrapolations and assertions don't help his case.
    Not to you of course because you don't believe in the supernatural, but I think medullah made some good observations about the events of our age and their relevance to Bible prophecy.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 22:43
    @secondson said
    @secondson said
    Are you that daft?
    Maybe

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree