1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '19 17:02
    @secondson said
    You claim to be a Christian, but I haven't seen a single positive contribution by you yet relative to the discussion about end time events.
    This thread is not more about the reality of the prophesied "end time events" than Star Wars is to NASA's space program.

You "claim to be a Christian" and yet show no spiritual discernment in these matters whatsoever; instead you swallow this Walk Disney hokum like a right-wing conspiratorial fanboy.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '19 17:11
    @secondson said
    Do you not agree that there's an end game and that all events relative to human experience are leading to a conclusion?
    What does this SiFi-esque comment from you even mean? It's just more back of the pamphlet regurgitated 1950s B Movie Christian conspiracy rhetoric.

I believe that what it says in the bible will happen although I don't claim to understand it all. So I know that nation will rise against nation, that there will be an increase in disease, and geological unsettlement.

What there won't be are; millions of people suddenly disappearing, planes dropping out of the sky, multi-headed beasts ridden by whores roaming the streets of Baghdad like something out of a stop-motion "when dinos ruled the earth" movie, world leaders springing up with Elvis like charisma and superpowers to stop the nations warring while secretly being Damien son of the anti-christ.

So my message to you josephw - is grow up and listen to the spirit of truth and stop being an angry little man who vents his spleen at every christian on the internet who is not impressed by your "spiritual muscle".

Clear?
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 12:41
    @fmf said
    I can't recall saying anything about the religious belief side of this topic - sticking instead to the geopolitical side - whereas I can't recall divegeester deviating much from the religious belief aspect.

If you cannot discern that difference between our contributions and you think they have been "virtually the same", it makes you seem odd. Perhaps you haven't been reading ...[text shortened]... ange that you cannot recognize these contrasting stances and claim to find them "indistinguishable".
    If you can't "discern" that I was referring to the character of yours and divegeester's posts rather than their specific content, then I don't know what to tell you.

But like divegeester I'm sure you'll have an argument against that too.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 12:48
    @whodey said
    All you have to do is talk to Raj then.
    Yes, Rajk knows all about the sins of Christians posting in this forum, and he doesn't even know who we are.

I have a thought; the real difference between Rajk and we Christians is that we are disillusioned while Rajk is still subject to his illusions.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 13:19
    @divegeester said
    It's not evasive, how is my reply evasive. I apologise for implying you're a bit thick, but I do sometimes wonder about your ability to comprehend certain words and word strings.

You said "if you have to ask..."

And I'm asking in reply "what..? I'm a heretic?" I'm replying directly specifically in response to your silly little comment and not being "evasive" at all.
    @philokalia said
    "Roman Catholicism is not God's will, it's not the absolute correct church of God."

You replied:
    "Why not? How do you know? What is the “absolute correct church of god”?"

To which I replied:
    "If you have to ask..."

Then just above you say you wonder about my "ability to comprehend certain words and word strings?"

Two pages go by and you lose the thread of thought.

When I said "if you have to ask..." I was inferring that you don't appear to know or recognize what or who is the church of God.

Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but you seem reluctant to contribute any knowledge of the same to the discourse, just as I have pointed out to you with regards to your making of any relevant positive contribution to the topic of the discussion about end time events.

And you are most certainly evasive since you won't even reply to the specific question posed to you in my post(eleventh from the top), except to say "It's not evasive, how is my reply evasive."

Oh the irony of apologizing for implying that I'm "a bit thick".

You are thick. Now go learn how to focus on how to have a debate discussion with other thinking adults. 🤔 ❓
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 13:30
    @divegeester said
    This thread is not more about the reality of the prophesied "end time events" than Star Wars is to NASA's space program.

You "claim to be a Christian" and yet show no spiritual discernment in these matters whatsoever; instead you swallow this Walk Disney hokum like a right-wing conspiratorial fanboy.
    Your presumptuous biases are blinding you to the fact that the Bible has specific things to say about the course of history and human events. You appear to have little or no biblical knowledge with regards to prophecy. All of your replies to all of the posts made in this thread discussing the prophetic and its real world applications are nothing but belligerent and scornful diatribes against Christians.

You need help.

Here's your last chance to redeem yourself. Answer the question you have evaded miserably.

Do you not agree that there's an end game and that all events relative to human experience are leading to a conclusion?
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 13:44
    @divegeester said
    What does this SiFi-esque comment from you even mean? It's just more back of the pamphlet regurgitated 1950s B Movie Christian conspiracy rhetoric.

I believe that what it says in the bible will happen although I don't claim to understand it all. So I know that nation will rise against nation, that there will be an increase in disease, and geological unsettlement.
    ...[text shortened]... spleen at every christian on the internet who is not impressed by your "spiritual muscle".

Clear?
    What is clear is that you are evasive.

And, as evidenced by your refusal to make positive relevant contributions to the topic of discussion except to deride those willing to offer their thoughts relative to the prophetic, it appears you are ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ except for making the occasional and elusive and trite lip service comment that you're a Christian.

Otherwise everything else you say and contribute is, for all intents and purposes, disdain for your brothers in Christ.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 14:51
    @secondson said
    If you can't "discern" that I was referring to the character of yours and divegeester's posts rather than their specific content, then I don't know what to tell you.
    Feel free to sidestep the content, then.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 14:59
    @secondson said
    Yes, Rajk knows all about the sins of Christians posting in this forum, and he doesn't even know who we
    Rajk999's schtick is the theology of "sin", of not "sinning", and of the obligation to obey Christ's commandments. I can't remember him ever asking anyone about their personal lives, let alone "knowing all about the sins of Christians on this forum". It's long been intriguing to me how many Christians here misrepresent what Rajk999 believes and then criticize that misrepresented version instead.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 15:02
    @secondson said
    You appear to have little or no biblical knowledge with regards to prophecy. All of your replies to all of the posts made in this thread discussing the prophetic and its real world applications are nothing but belligerent and scornful diatribes against Christians.

You need help.
    Are you against "scornful diatribes"?
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 16:16
    @fmf said
    Feel free to sidestep the content, then.
    Look who's talking.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 16:42
    @secondson said
    Look who's talking.
    I have confronted the non-superstitious content of medullah's theories head on with observations and questions.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 16:52
    @fmf said
    Rajk999's schtick is the theology of "sin", of not "sinning", and of the obligation to obey Christ's commandments. I can't remember him ever asking anyone about their personal lives, let alone "knowing all about the sins of Christians on this forum". It's long been intriguing to me how many Christians here misrepresent what Rajk999 believes and then criticize that misrepresented version instead.
    Surely you are joking!

You are obviously duped by Rajk's "schtick".

Rajk has consistently and continuously labeled Christians everywhere as "goats" headed for hell. He is a self righteous pharisaical hypocrite that promotes a false gospel contrary to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Whether you know it or not.

Rajk's "schtick" includes a number of erroneous ideas related to Bible doctrine the least of which is his insistence on the idea that salvation is earned.

Rajk's "schtick" is to evade that argument by making accusations against his detractors without addressing the points made that clearly demonstrate his error.

Rajk palms himself off on these boards as a self styled follower of Jesus with apostolic authority, but fails to have a single other poster backing his shallow and unbiblical pronouncements.

And Rajk gets a pass by posters like you that ignore the fact that while he spouts off about "keeping Jesus' commandments" he himself violates the prime directive and spews his hate.

Rajk's "version" of the gospel of God's grace is directly contradicted by scripture, which in fact pronounces an anathema on anyone that promotes another gospel other than the one scripture teaches, which is exactly what Rajk does.

Whether you know it or not.
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 16:53
    @fmf said
    Are you against "scornful diatribes"?
    I'm against lies.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 17:11
    @secondson said
    Surely you are joking!
    Not at all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree